Status: Active

Crazy

Alone

The time went by slow with Craig gone, he no longer was there to distract me from my craziness.

Without him, I was able to dwell on the fact that I was insane, Dr Carls was trying to help me, but the best she could do is to teach me to cover up my insanity.

Meal time was just as bad as alone time.

Nosy nutcases couldn't keep their eyes off of me, I don't know why they continued to stare.

All I know is their tiny pathetic little brains wouldn't allow for them to look away from me.

They ate slowly and carefully.

"So, how have these two weeks gone for you?" Dr Carls asked one day.

I was sitting on her leather couch.

I could picture the cow that it was previously, mooing and chewing grass.

"Slow."By now I knew what to say to her, to make her think I was getting better, "With Craig gone, I've had to learn how to be strong on my own, something I've never done before. And I think as of now I have adjusted."

"That's good Chloe, and you said yesterday you no longer feel crazy, I think we will be able to drop down your sessions to two times a week instead of five."

I smiled at that.

She was a fool just like everyone else here.

Blinded by the lies put up by people, I wasn't getting better, there wasn't anything wrong with me in the first place.

I was different, I wasn't the norm.

Just because I didn't go along with conservative beliefs didn't mean I should have gotten locked up in this facility.

I was sick of watching the anorexic girls shove their food in their napkins and throwing it away at dinner, and sick of watching the cutters dig their nails into their skins.

But what I was sick of most, was the bullying that went on for the drug addicts to get others' meds.

This place would make you go insane.

When Craig was here, I didn't notice any of this, because he blinded my sight.

All that I knew was the longer I stayed in this place, the closer I would come to true insanity.

Three weeks went by.

Four weeks went by.

I didn't know why I was still here.