Status: Active

Crazy

Meet Craig

My story starts when I had been here for a couple of weeks.

It's hard to tell the exact amount of time because here, everything blends together into one big mess.

And nothing outside of here matters, maybe that's a good thing...

No stress and pressure from everyday life, well except for the stress to get 'better'.

I was unnactive in all respects here... group therapy, single therapy, social events.

I was mute here, and only here.

I don't know why I was mute... it just felt, right.

I knew I was making the time I spent here longer, but I didn't have anything to say, or anyone to say it to.

You see there are the groups here; the eating disorder people, the suicidal/cutters, and the stoners.

I guess if I had to be in any group it would be the suicidal cutters, but that wasn't true, I didn't really fit in.

Maybe thats why Craig and I clicked, we were outsiders.

He was a musician, a depressed one that used drugs to comfort himself.

That day that Craig walked through the double doors he was curious of what the future held for him, in hopes he could go back to his band.

Just like when I was new there the older members got to pair up with new resident. Of course because I was mute I couldn't participate.

When they announced the paring to take place, he brushed aside his sandy blonde hair gently and approached me, 'Hi, I'm Craig. Do you wanna pair up?'

I shook his extended hand and nodded yes until the fat nurse that looked like a goose informed him I could not because I hadn't talked my whole time there."

"So how did you feel when you weren't able to be paired up with him?" Dr. Carls interjected in the middle of my story.

"Doc, don't ask questions, they will all be answered in due time when I complete my story then ask any remaining questions. "