Status: Active

Crazy

Meet Mommy

The family weekend came faster than you would believe. It was the only time that I wanted to come slowly but I was cursed and it came fast knocking down my door.

I dreaded the weekend; if my mother did come she would embarrass me.

My mother cares only about herself, a trait I can proudly say I don't possess.

I did incredibly boring things leading up to the weekend trying to make time go by slowly. I didn't hang out with Craig at all because he had a way of making the time slip away.

The weekend came anyways.

Of course Craig was very supportive that day.

"She'll come you'll see, you're her only child." Craig said.

He then did something he hadn't done before, Craigery Owens embraced me into a hug.

A simple hug.

I hated hugs.

They were dumb I don't know why I didn't like them, maybe it's because I never got any growing up, well except from my crazy father, but I'm not allowed to speak about him.

Craig's hug was different.

It was amazing.

As we pulled away the doors burst open, people walked in slowly.

There was hugging and crying, how awkward I felt when I burst out laughing.

Craig tried to shush me but all that worked was a slight tap on the cheek to bring me back to earth.

Minutes later I saw Craig's whole face brighten up, his band mates were here.

A minute later I notice a tear roll from MY eye.

I wiped it away, why would I be crying?

Because Craig was happy and it was moving watching him and his band members?

or

Because I had no one and everyone else had someone?

I didn't know the answer to that question and to tell you the truth I still don't know the answer. It could of just been PMS I don't know and only the big guy knows.

People had stopped walking in and the groups were starting to spread out and leave the foyer area.

Chiodos was talking and I was zoning out until I saw a pair of black Channal boots step through the door elegantly; my mother had arrived.