Status: Active

Crazy

Love

Craig instantly pulled away.

"Chloe I'm so sorry I just let my-"

"You'd better damn well be sorry. Now get your filthy paws off of my daughter." My mother was angrier than I had ever seen her.

I cupped Craig's boney cheeks in my pale hands and kissed him passionately.

All that could be heard was the scream my mother let out.

The thought of her daughter with a crazy person would drive her insane.

I didn't care when people came to see what the commotion was about, I was kissing Craig.

"Don't you have rule against this?!" My mother shrieked.

"Actually this is good." Claire started, " because now they can us-"

"Good! Good? I'm leaving this hell-hole, Chloe, you'll be sorry." She stormed out in a Cruella devil type way.

I used to watch that movie all the time and I never hated her I guess it's because there is a connection between her and my mother.

Craig pulled away as Claire walked towards us.

"Chloe, do you need to talk?"

I pulled Craig closer to me and held tightly to his blue cotton shirt.

"She wants to go on a walk with me." Craig said.

I nodded, he knew what I wanted.

Once in the safety of the outdoors, I immediately started to talk, "Thank you Craig."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about her." He gracefully grabbed my small hand with his slightly larger hand.

It was a perfect fit.

"Sorry about kissing you, that was brave of you Chloe."

"What was brave." I was totally lost and I knew my face showed it.

"Your revenge." The sparkle in his eye went away.

"Craigery, that was not revenge I meant to kiss you."

"Really?" He stuck his freehand into his pocket, I didn't know how he did it though, his pants were so tight.

"Yes, Craig I just met you and I'm already head over heals in love with you."