You Hold Me Down with Your Eyes

t e n

It was the morning of Mike's birthday and he was in a deep sleep after taking hits from his bong. I hazily walked out to the living room where Vic was.

"Good morning, Miss Stoner," He chuckled.

"Morning, beaner," I waved and sat next to him. "What's a good gift to get Mike?"

"A blow job."

"No seriously."

Vic looked at me, "You really didn't get him anything?"

"No! So I was wondering if you'd take me to the mall or something to help buy a gift," I said.

"Yeah, let me go change my clothes and we'll go before he realizes."

We both went to our separate rooms. I grabbed a pair of yoga pants and one of Mike's shirts before going back out to the living room to head out with Vic. He drove us to the mall and threw ideas out on what to get him. I felt clueless even though I knew him so well.

I found a really nice pair of sunglasses that I knew he'd look great in, and we both agreed he would love them. I figured it was a pricey enough gift but not too much since I was planning to get him something for Christmas as well. I had it nicely wrapped at a kiosk and we headed home.

Mike was awake when we walked in.

"Where were you guys?" He asked.

"No where," I smiled, slipping past him.

"I'm gonna make us burgers for lunch," He yelled down the hall while I walked into his room.

I grabbed the wrapped gift from my purse and put it under my clothes in my suitcase. I took my shoes off and went back into the kitchen where Mike was preparing the three of us lunch.

"So what time are we going to Casey's?" I asked.

"Around 7, so we have a couple hours."

I nodded and looked around at shit on my phone 'til lunch was ready. I yawned and rubbed my makeup-free eyes.

"I think I'm gonna take a nap after this before I gotta get ready," I yawned once more.

"I think I will too," he smiled and set a plate down in front of me. "Vic, foods ready!"

•••


Mike and I walked into the party holding hands. I had on skin tight jeans, a lacy top with a faux leather jacket, and 6 inch heels. It looked like another typical party I attended with Mike and his friends. A lot of people yelled happy birthday when we walked in.

I left Mike after a little while so he could get rowdy with his friends. Tony introduced me to his new girlfriend, Stephanie, and we decided to chill. We quickly began talking and realizing we had a lot in common. We shared a blunt while we sat on the front steps talking. I liked that I made a new friend, especially one in the Pierce gang and that I had a girl friend in San Diego.

We decided to go find our boyfriends a few hours later and found Mike doing a keg stand. He kissed me hard once he was set back down. I wrapped my arm around his waist and smiled up at him.

"Having fun, baby?" I rubbed his back.

"Mhmm. I think we should sneak out of the party in a few minutes before they noticed," he winked.

While everyone had their attention to Tony doing the keg next, we slipped out of the living room and got into my car. I only had a few beers and wasn't anywhere close to where Mike was. I got us back to his house and went into his bedroom.

I threw my jacket to the floor as we started making our way to the bed, making out. We got each other undressed and fell onto his bed. I began stroking him as I sucked on his neck, feeling him grow in my hands. I stopped kissing his neck to move down his body to his hard cock. He let out a moan once he felt my tongue on his head. I sucked him off for a few minutes before he pulled me off of him and switched our bodies. His tongue began exploring me causing me to moan out his name. He made me cum quickly, making my legs shake.

He pulled away from my lower half and grabbed a condom from his nightstand. I licked my lips and laid deeply into the pillows. After he slid it on, he got over me and slowly slid himself in. I gasped as my arms wrapped around his body, feeling him rock his hips against mine. His alcohol stained breath was loud against my my lips and collar bones the faster he went. I moaned and cursed loudly as he led us to our orgasms.

Mike rolled over next to me, wiping the hair that stuck my forehead away, "I love you so fucking much, baby."

"I love you more, Mikey," I leaned in to kiss him.

Both of us got out of bed and cleaned up in the bathroom. We rinsed off together in the shower and got into bed. It was nearly 4 in the morning and I was exhausted. I cuddled up to my boyfriend passed out as soon as I closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
where are all my old commenters? :(