You Hold Me Down with Your Eyes

s e v e n t e e n

Forcing myself to go back to work was the best thing I did this entire time. It kept my mind focused on work and was making me be a lot more positive again. Everyone that I came in contact with gave me more good vibes, forcing me out of my depressed spell. Plus my attorney was able to get me a court date and speed up the process which I was grateful for.

Mike flew into San Diego last night and we were going back to our old routine. The day had to go by slow as hell before I could get in my car. As soon as I was finished cleaning up my station, I said goodbye to everyone and headed south. It felt good to fill the sun on my skin while I smoked a blunt driving down PCH.

The front door was unlocked but no one was inside despite music playing in the living room. I threw my bag in Mike's room and walked out to the garage. Vic let out a scream when I opened the wooden door to go in.

"Fuck," he held his hands to his chest, "you scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry babe," I hugged Vic.

"It's alright. I'd be fine with a babe like you murdering me," he winked.

I grimaced at him and walked over to Mike who was fixing his kit. He pulled me onto his lap and kissed me. Feeling his lips and hands on me sent waves of excitement through my body. I put my hand on the back of his neck and deepened the kiss. Vic cleared his throat after a few minutes.

I pulled away and blushed, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you more," his eyes scanned my face. "God, you look so beautiful babe. You have your glow back and just look alive."

"I know," I smirked.

Mike grabbed my ass and whispered in my ear, "Someone's a cocky lil bitch, huh?"

I griped onto his neck and kissed him again. We got up and went in the house to begin cooking dinner while Vic finished putting their equipment away.

"I don't know if I'm ready yet," I said quietly, leaning against the counter.

Mike began cutting the tomatoes and hesitated, "It's okay baby. We'll take our time with all of us. I'm just happy to be home."

I was glad he understood it. We finished making tacos just as Vic came in from outside. We all sat out on the patio and ate while they told me about the rest of the tour. Vic cleaned up while we went off to Mike's room. I pulled Mike onto me when I fell back on his bed. My legs wrapped around him, pulling his body weight even more on me. He was engulfing me, something I had craved since he left.

"Please Mikey," I said against his ear. His stubble against my skin made me weak and made me feel those same waves again.

Mike got off of me so we could take our clothes off. He pulled my jeans and panties off after he got his off. I unhooked my bra and threw it to the floor as he crawled back over me. He ran his fingers over my wet pussy, putting his hot breath against my neck. My fingernails dug into his back when I felt him slide into me.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered while thrusting softly into me. "So, so, so fucking beautiful baby."

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I continued to grip onto him. His moans were low as we reached our peaks together. Mike pulled out and went in the bathroom to throw the condom away. I pulled the thin top sheet over my damp body as I watched him in the bathroom mirror. It was if that finally got that sickening feeling off of me because every part of me was now replaced with Mike again.

"You alright?" He asked from the bathroom.

"I'm great," my voice cracked with a nod. "That made me feel whole again."

We rinsed our sex stained bodies off in the shower and got ready for bed. He was sore and jet lagged from tour so I decided to treat him. He laid on his stomach while I straddled his hips, giving him a massage that made small moans leave him mouth.

"Can you please do that every night and I promise to give you anything you want?" His voice was drowsy as I got off of him.

"If you ask nicely," I kissed his cheek and pulled the blanket over us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna do a mini time skip in the next chapter, that's way I made this kinda short..

sooooo I started hanging out with one of my good friends again and she has a brother named Mike (well they're not blood brother/sister, just good friends). I've been going over there like all week almost and she like leaves me alone with him every time . he's hot and he told her he thinks I'm hot but it's just so awkward. like I just sit on his couch while he rolls us a joint and have an awkward conversation.
idk it reminded me of the beginning of this fucking story when vic just left them alone on purpose hahaha