You Hold Me Down with Your Eyes

s i x

We were getting closer and closer to Mike's house. I felt nervous as fuck as Lauren drove over them meeting. What if they hated each other or she think he isn't good for me. A million thoughts ran through my head before Lauren said my name loudly.

"Aubree! Hello, which one is it?" She asked as she drove slowly down the street.

I nodded towards a house, "Just park right there."

We grabbed our bags and started walking up the steps to the house. Weed and music could be heard from outside as I knocked on the door. Vic swung it up happily.

"Aubree!" He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Hey Lauren, how ya been?" He hugged her next.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Mike getting his makeup done by a chubby kid with a beard.

"Well don't you look dashing," I laughed and walked across the tile to hug him.

The kid stepped aside to let me hug my boyfriend. He kissed me lightly making sure not to mess up his face.

"I missed those lips," He said, kissing me again. "Doesn't it look sick so far? He's not even done yet!"

"You're doing an awesome job so far," I smiled at the guy. "I'm Aubree by the way."

"Matt," He smiled and shook my hand.

Vic and Lauren walked in a few minutes later. I introduced Lauren and Mike. She looked him up and down and made small talk with him before I pulled her away to start getting ready.

"Once we get to the party you'll see he's cool. Obviously him getting his makeup done isn't that great of a meeting," I said and started contouring my face.

"He looks so tough but seems like the biggest sweetheart," She said, doing her own makeup.

"That's cause he is," I smiled.

"Obviously I know you wouldn't be hanging with him if he wasn't cool though."

Vic came in and sat next to me on the floor while I did my makeup in front of the mirror.

"So what are you going as?" I asked.

"I don't know. I think I'm just gonna pull a Donnie Darko and wear a gray hoodie with a skeleton shirt," he shrugged, taking a drink from his PBR can.

"Go get us some, ya fuck," I nodded towards his drink.

He got up and went to grab us both a beer. All three of us talked about tonight while me and Lauren finished getting ready. I left them alone after I finished doing my hair to go see how Mike was coming along. Matt walked out of the door after Mike shut it. He turned around with his face complete.

I jumped back, "Oh my God, you look fucking sick!"

"I know, right!?" He laughed and pulled my hand to go outside.

We sat on the lawn chairs while he smoked two cigarettes. The sun was starting to set and the crisp October air brushed against my bare arms, sending shivers down my spine. Mike held my hand while he smoked. I was craving him so badly, I couldn't wait to be alone with him. We talked while we watched the little kids in costumes with their parents begin to trick or treat.

Lauren and Vic sat in their costumes in the living room having another beer and talking. Mike and I went off to his room to get dressed in ours. He laid on the bed while he watched me dress. I twirled around in the corset and tutu for him before putting on the stockings. Mike smiled and motioned with his finger to come over to the bed.

I straddled him and kissed him roughly. He pushed my thong to the side and put two fingers in me, making me gasp against his mouth. I began sucking and biting on his neck as I felt myself cumming. He hissed as my teeth bit into his tattooed skin. My hand trailed down to his boxers as I kissed his neck some more. I moved myself down and pulled his throbbing cock out of his boxers. Mike's breath grew slow as I began stroking him and placing my lips around him. A low moan left his mouth as I took more of him in, his fingers weaving into my hair to grab my head. Once he came, I swallowed and wiped my mouth with his sheet.

"Aubree," He whispered and breathed heavy, "I love that we're taking this slow, but you should have told me you could deepthroat like that the moment we met."

I giggled and kissed him, "I like surprising you."

Mike put on his nazi zombie outfit while I put my stockings and black pumps on. I fixed my hair and makeup next to him in the mirror.

"I guess I can mark 'giving head to a zombie' off my bucket list," I said and reapplied my lipstick.

•••


The party was out of control and beyond the best. Mike kept his arm around me all night long as we drank and smoked. I sat next to best friend, Casey, on the couch while he played beer pong with Jaime and some others I had met a few other times. Casey and I laughed about random shit and had a lot in common just like Mike and I did.

"Dude, this is the coolest chick!" Casey yelled at Mike.

"I know!" Mike slurred and took a drag of his cigarette. "That's why I'm like totally in love with her!"

The room hollered at him after he said that, making both of us blush. I laid my head on Casey's shoulder and took another hit from his joint before hanging it back to him.

Mike and I decided to leave around 3am since we were both growing tired and ready to prepare for the world's worth hangovers. Neither of us could find or get ahold of Vic and Lauren and decided to just ditch the party all together. We took a taxi back to their house, making out the entire time in the backseat.

We stumbled into his bedroom 15 minutes later. Half of his makeup was smeared off, latex hanging off of his jaw bone. I fell back on his bed while he fumbled with our clothes. He kissed me while he hand squeezed my boob, the alcohol on his breath made me ready to throw up.

"I don't wanna do this," I whispered. I felt embarrassed as my head sunk into the bed.

"What? Why not, baby?" He kissed down my neck. "Don't you want this?"

The room spun as I stared at the ceiling. "I can't even feel my body or head right now. I don't want our first time together like this," I cupped his face.

He nodded and got off of the bed. I stumbled into the bathroom after him and we both began to wash our caked on faces. I felt my stomach start to turn and immediately turned to the toilet.

"Fuck," Mike said quietly as he held my hair back. I began sobbing from being drunk and feeling like shit. "Just let it out, baby," He whispered and rubbed my back. "Sshhh."

We got into bed and he held me closely. I felt bad for turning him away from sex then throwing up all over his bathroom. His warm skin helped relax me and pulled me closer to sleep.

"I'm sorry," I hiccuped.

"It's okay," He mumbled and kissed my head. "Let's just go to sleep."

I kissed him goodnight and fell asleep before I knew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
why is no one commenting :c