You Hold Me Down with Your Eyes

s e v e n

The bed was empty next to me when I woke up the next morning. I scrunched my eyes as the sun filled the room, making my migraine extremely noticeable. I grabbed a pair of Mike's shorts and a t-shirt off the floor and walked into the living room. No one was here, not even outside. I tried calling Mike's phone with no answer. I felt weird being at his house alone and went back in his room to smoke a bowl.

Just as I took my first hit, the front door opened then closed. Mike walked into the bedroom a few seconds later.

"Oh good, you're up," He yawned and stretched his arms above his head.

"Where did you go?" I asked, putting the piece back to my mouth.

"I got us breakfast," He said and grabbed the bowl from me to take a hit.

We finished it and walked into the kitchen to eat.

"Where's Vic and Lauren?" I asked.

"Vic texted me last night that they were crashing at Jaime's. He hasn't texted me this morning though."

I nodded and went on to eating my pancakes. Mike played footsies with me under the table, smiling as he did so.

"I really am sorry about last night," I said once I was finished eating. "I'll clean up your bathroom and all that."

"I already did, don't worry. You don't need to apologize, it happens."

"Well, I'm also sorry for turning you down," I bit my lip.

He wiped his mouth with a napkin and shrugged, "It's whatever. It wasn't like I was going to pressure you into it. Plus, I couldn't even get hard from being so drunk."

We laughed and threw away our styrofoam plates before going back in his room. He grabbed us both a few Tylenols to help with our hangovers. I laid my head on his chest as he started The Nightmare Before Christmas. It was nice just relaxing with him. I fell in and out of sleep as he rubbed my back during the movie. When I woke up my head was still on his chest while he scrolled through his phone.

He didn't notice my eyes open as he flipped between Twitter and his messages. He tweeted about the tour and replying to kids. Once he was on his messages there were plenty of new ones from girls.

"Who are those girls?" I asked, startling him.

Mike quickly closed from his messages, "No one."

I sat up and grabbed his phone before he could lock it. The girl's names each had a city next to them, showing they were all in fact groupies. I didn't bother opening them as I handed the phone back to him.

"Seriously can't even believe you," I said, looking away from him.

"It's not what you think."

"Really? Then how come there's new messages from a few different sluts?" I snapped at him. "We've been dating for like two weeks and you're already going to get pussy out on the road because I haven't given it to you!"

Mike grabbed my shoulder and shook his head, "Aubree, calm down. It's seriously not even like that. They're the ones that hit me up first to see if I was going to see them on tour. Read the messages if you don't believe me!"

He typed in his code to open his messages for me. I took the phone from him and clicked on them.

Staci - Orlando
Hey baby, can't wait to see u soon ;)
I don't think that's going to happen. sorry.
Ummm, wtf? We always fun tho
I gotta girl at home

Brianna - Houston
Hey you ;)
hi
Your gonna guest list me right?? I miss you.
Sorry, no. I'm trying to stay good on tour.
That's stupid af. I'll text you when the show gets closer to remind you

Jessica - Pittsburgh
I bet you miss these ;) (attached with a topless picture)
Hehhh, I got some nicer ones in my life.
Excuse me???
Okay, don't reply to me. You better fuck my brains out when you're here.
If you would had bother to stalk my Twitter some more you'd see I have a new gf.
Yaaa okay, like a gf ever stopped your cheating ass before.

"See?" Mike said, taking the phone back from me.

"Sorry," I looked down at my lap. "I shouldn't have assumed like that."

"It's fine. Do you see now that I'm working on changing myself for us?"

I looked at him and nodded. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"I'm gonna miss you," He whispered.

"You better," I kissed his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
I woulda had this up sooner but silly me forgot to pay their internet bill. #adultproblems