The Monster Under My Bed

It's Hiding

1998:
"Be quiet little girl," the voice hushed. Her sweet blue eyes turned towards the edge of her new bed. A face appeared; a terrifying creature was on the other end.
"Who are you?" She whimpered. She pulled the princess covers over most of her face, letting her eyes peer at the monster.
"You will know soon enough," his groggy voice explained. Then his black and red stripped arm stretched across her bed. Her heart then started to beat faster in her chest.
The hand stopped in front of her face with his claws stretched wide. Sweat beaded down the side of her flawless face.. Her childish mind tried to comprehend why he was here, but she came up with nothing.
"For now I am a monster that hides under your bed," he growled at her. She then screamed at the top of her lungs for her mommy and her daddy. She didn't like the monster, and she never would.

2011:

"You’re really ugly, you know?" The girl bent down to the little freshmen crying on the bathroom floor. "Alex is it? Isn't that a guy's name?" Her laugh roared through the bathroom. Her fresh manicured nails gently scratched Alex’s cheek
"Please leave me alone," Alex sniffled. The girl stood back up, and looked at her clones that surrounded Alex.
"Fine, but don’t every flirt with my boyfriend," her eyes shot knives. Alex pulled herself together and quickly dashed out of the bathroom.
"Get her," the girl ordered. Her lackies followed out of the bathroom as the girl fixed her hair in the bathroom mirror.
Then suddenly her mirror gathered fog. She peered closer towards the mirror, trying to figure out what was going on. Then suddenly the familiar face slammed right into her. His razor sharp teeth returned along with her dark gold eyes that sent chills down her spine.
"Peek-a-boo I am you," his voice sent the memories back.