Status: Keep commenting :)

There Will Be Rain

Cigarettes In The Theatre

Gustav

The party was in full swing after Isobelle was saved by Jack, I attempted to grab Jemma but she was on a full blown conversation with Jack and Alex I didn’t want to disturb her. However seeing the way Alex held onto her and whispered to her, undeniably made me envious, like green eyed monster envious.

John picked up on my sudden, drastic decline in my mood; following my locked gaze he too saw Alex and Jemma’s embrace, tutting loudly he shook his head side to side before heading off to grab a rum and coke. Normally I’d follow but instead I just thought I’d sit on the couch, she’d stop talking to Gaskarth at some point and then I’d grab some alone time myself with her.

Oh how wrong I was….

It was nearing two in the morning and Jemma was still with Alex, currently dancing in the midst of the mass of sweaty band members. I don’t know why it was getting to me so much, I mean she didn’t owe me shit, I just helped her out in a bad situation. I figured I was just drawn to her for some odd reason; I wanted to find out more about her.

Because being me, I thought we had to all night to find out about one another but it seemed my time was running out. Frustrated I stormed to the back of my bunk grabbing a bad habit that had unfortunately travelled with me from my past.

Clutching the packet of cigarettes in my fingers tightly, I rushed off the bus before anyone could notice I was gone; spotting the theatre next to the gig venue we’d played in I decided that was my choice of location to get away. Luckily it was deserted so I took my choice of seat and sat down, immediately lighting up the butt at the end of the white stick poking between my lips.

The smoke from the cigarette was clouding my vision of the stage, suddenly alerting me to the silence. I was alone with my thoughts, being alone with my thoughts never got me anywhere good…it was bad, it always ended badly.

Eventually the combination of the alcohol I consumed and the intake of the tobacco was enough to make my stomach retch and my head throb, acting as an indicator to quit while I’m ahead, to call it a night. Shaking my head to neaten up my dark dishelved mess of hair and attempt to shake my thoughts back into shape; I stubbed out my cigarette on the side of the velvet upholstered theatre seat and began to depart from the theatre building.

“EWWW JACK GROSSSSS!”

The cold air bit at my neck as my body was exposed to the decreasing drop in temperature, my choice in attire i.e. the tear soaked, black vest top not being my best option. Reaching my hands up to cover my ears I familiarized the voice to be that of Isobelle’s.

Who at this moment was again in Barakat’s grasp both clearly intoxicated as he proceeded to lick the side of her face. I hated to admit it, much to my heart and minds protest they looked cute, but I don’t do cute never have never will. Simply I just agreed with myself that it was a good thing her boyfriend didn’t come on the tour bus after all, otherwise this whole fucked up situation could of got a lot more awkward.

Passing them slowly as I began to approach the grey metal framed, tour door; I rolled my eyes at them sarcastically, Isobelle catching this and returning the gesture with the middle finger…charming. Sticking my tongue back at her, I couldn’t help but suppress the urge to laugh at their childlike behavior, they were like the gender copies of each other.

Just as my frost bitten fingers reached to clasp the door handle, to enter back into the bus a sudden sentence probed my whole body to freeze on the spot. I heard her voice crystal clear, no matter to the tour bus muffling the message, I received it loud and clear.

“It all started when she left. I was to blame”

For a single second in my mind I had no doubt who was on the receiving end of that sentence, it made my heart drop down to my stomach. It made me feel sick. She couldn’t tell me when I saved her, yet she was willing to tell some guy who was just here for one night…but then again so was I.

Unable to listen to anymore I returned to the one place that would inhabit me for one lonely night, the theatre. Walking swiftly past Jack and Isobelle they were too busy fighting, they didn’t notice me walk past again.

Taking my previous seat back in the old, decrepit theatre I was faced with the white’s of my knuckles evident through my pent up, anger filled fist ready to strike any moment. My eyelids however were beginning to force themselves shut and as tiredness swept through my body, my clenched fist unraveled and the anger drained slowly out of my fingertips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, i know there hasn't been many touchy, loving moments with Gustav and Jemma. But you get to see how he feels about her in this. Also remember the concert and the "him saving her" chapters :)
Now you get to chose :P because i can't and you're the ones who read this so yeah ;)

But triple update completed :') read, enjoy, comment?
Now listening too ;) --We are the Ocean - Overtime is a Crime
Amy x