Status: Keep commenting :)

There Will Be Rain

Under A Paper Moon

Jack

“JACKKK PUT ME DOWN OR NO SWEETS FOR YOU!”

Pouting like a child I reluctantly loosened by arms from around Isobelle’s waist, she slid down my body and from my grasp as her converses touched the tarmac outside. She ran off in front of me towards one of the tour buses on site, her black hair whipping in the wind.
Desperate to keep her close my legs began to follow, to try and catch up. It was only when she was out of my sight I began to panic, where the hell was she?

“GOTCHA!”

Looking up to detect her voice I averted my deep brown orbs up to meet Isobelle standing on our trailer, my water pistol in hand which at this moment was currently squirting luke warm water into my face. Shaking my soaked fringe to one side I glared at her in fake shock. The alcohol in my body eventually drained out a white ago, but then again so had Isobelle’s but here we still were acting like a pair of 6 year olds.

“Why someone passed their ninja training”

A little girly giggle escaped from her plump pink lips causing her to slacken the grip she held on my water pistol, I only bought it along to tour to use for some bad ass pranks. While she was giggling I managed to quickly jump from the tyre of the trailer onto the roof, she eventually noticed me next to her and tried to run but she couldn’t. Pulling her against my chest I trapped her with one arm tightly across her torso while the other attempted to wrestle the water pistol off of her.

“NO JACK DON’T”

She screamed wriggling in my grasp as I picked her up and tickled her hips making the water pistol drop onto the metal roof of the trailer, quickly I let go of her and rushed to grab the water pistol before aiming straight at her face. Using her hands she raised them in defense trying to block the line of water from soaking her anymore than it had.

“You did not just do that Barakat!”

Isobelle continued to wipe the water droplets that were settling on her face off, looking at me sternly, her emerald eyes glistening under the moonlight.

“Well now we’re even”

I finished in a sarcastic tone as I forced her gaze towards my drenched GK T-shirt. She bit down on her lip, eyeing me cautiously as I dropped the water pistol down on the trailer roof in truce.

“Come on I want to show you something”

Extending out my hand I tangled my fingers with hers before leaving the trailer roof, starting up the ladder on the back of our tour bus.

“Jack what are you doing?”

Isobelle questioned full of suspense, following my lead very carefully and quietly from the trailer to the ladder. I muttered a short “You’ll see”; once I reached the roof of our tour bus I spun around and grabbed Isobelle’s hand pulling her up the last few steps.

“Just look”

Using my hand on the small of her back I spun her to the other side, her mouth hanging open to a perfect O, the crystal clear white of the moon reflecting in her spirited eyes.

“I come up here sometimes just to think, you know get away from everything…everyone once in a while.”

Feeling the warmth residing to the ground below I grabbed a blanket from one of the storage boxes we had up top. Spreading it out on the roof I lay down just admiring the moon, shortly I felt a light weight lay down beside me resting their head on my chest, it was Isobelle.

“Jack?”

“Hmm”

“Let’s play something”

I thought long and hard for something we could play, subconsciously I began twirling strands of her hair around my finger, her warmth breath tickling the area of exposed chest due to my V neck.

“20 questions?”

“Perfect!”

Isobelle twisted her head so I could see her face, a visible playful smirk tugging on her pink
lips. She asked the first question.

“Favorite Film?”

“Hmm I have a few, It’s between Home Alone, Nightmare before Christmas and Peter Pan”

“What’s your favorite film?”

“Mine’s actually Peter Pan, I love anything Disney…see”

Isobelle lifted the chain necklace containing a ship in a bottle, she continued to explain how she also had a fond love of Tim Burton films; I wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her close as we continued to star gaze and continue with our game.

“Question two, what do you love best about tour?”

“Meeting all the awesome fans like you, doing the thing you love the most in the world every night…It’s the best feeling in the world.”

“My go…what do you want to with your life?”

I asked full of curiosity, she shifted next to me which made me anxious of her answer, if she every would answer.

“I want to be a photographer but I doubt that will happen, my parents won’t support it. I want to travel the world…there is always a story behind every picture.”

I went to open my mouth to ask why her parents wouldn’t support her but she cut me off, she cut me off with a question that’s been haunting my head for a while.

"Number 3, what do you hate most about tour?”

“I hate not being to be with the people you love 24/7, It gets hard life on the road. I don’t have the choice to have a stable relationship because I haven’t been able to find the one, let alone keep hold of them long enough to start a relationship. I’d love to have a family in the future, but I think slowly it’s slipping away from me.”

Isobelle sucked in air through her teeth causing her chest to rise and fall in response to my answer, she gently squeezed my hand before whispering in my ear “Just always remind yourself of the reasons why you love it”. Smiling down at her half heartedly as she looked from my eyes to the stars and settled back down, I pressed on further with my third question for Isobelle.

“Isobelle why won’t your parents support you?”

She grasped firmer onto my hand as she shuffled closer on the blanket towards me, soothingly I rubbed my hand up and down her arm to keep her warm it was beginning to freeze out here.

“Because Jack, because they never would. My mum is a interior designer and my dad is a architect, so for me they expect the best of the best and a photographer doesn’t fit into that mold. But in 2 weeks me and Jemma have paid for a flat down in London and I’m going to try and get a job as a photographer in Kerrang. So my parents can’t say shit but my boyfriend isn’t happy about me leaving.”

I went to speak but I couldn’t, my words got stuck in my throat and refused to leave. I should have been reassuring her that what she was going to do would be fine and was the right decision. Just one word had sent me into a complete lose, boyfriend.

“Ohhh”

Lifting my upper body up quickly I startled Isobelle as she shifted to sit up beside me,
smiling as best I could I stood up helping her up too before suggesting we go back to Young Guns bus and get some sleep. She knew she’d hit a nerve, but I didn’t want her to know what was on my mind right now.

We walked back to the bus in silence, not an awkward silence a peaceful silence; Isobelle opened up the door and we walked inside, Alex and Jemma were cuddled under a blanket on the couch while Zack, Rian, Frazer, John and Simon had passed out in the back lounge.
Isobelle shifted off to Gus’ bunk grabbing a spare shirt of his quickly changing into it as I fixed my eyes on my shoes. When she said I could look again she stood before me in a black vest top that just hit her tight, chewing on the inside of my cheek in a desperate attempt to contain the urges I was receiving.

She walked towards, slowing down to slip past me into the spare bunk behind me the only spare bunk. Stripping down to my boxers I wondered around outside the bunks debating where I could sleep.

“Just get in with me dick”

Isobelle chuckled from behind the curtain as I froze on the spot at hearing her voice, this could get interesting. Ducking down I slipped in next to Isobelle who by now was in a heavy slumber; I pulled the cover of me and her as she stirred and cuddle up next to me her head resting on my shoulder, looking down to her sleeping figure I gently reached out my hand and pushed her side fringe behind her ear exposing her flawless skin.

It was just my luck that I find the one girl I have a connection with, the only thing is she isn’t mine to have.
♠ ♠ ♠
Right so so sorry it took me ages to update this i had college to finish & i have been ill too :(

Thanks to all of you who have commented, subscribed and read this story i love you all :3
Outfit one
Outfit two
Outfit three