Status: Keep commenting :)

There Will Be Rain

Time To Go

Oliver

“Mate come on the girls aren’t here they won’t know if you have a couple of drinks or two”

“Don’t mate me, you just fucking hit one of my best friends!”

He scoffed and shooed off my comment, his weed soaked breath hitting my nose every time he spoke. It was disgusting.

“Dude quit freaking you have a night without Isobelle. I know she fucks you off sometimes and don’t try and deny it. I promise first drinks on me”

I looked at Ethan long and hard before caving in to his demands. Which in all honestly wasn’t that hard?

We entered the nearest bar we could find and Ethan leaded me over to his mates in the corner of the packed club, the music blaring over the chatter of the locals. I noticed Sam from before leaning against the bar chatting up the bartender while a bored looking Tracy, who I also saw before sat on the stool next to him.

2 hours later and I was downing another shot of Sambuca, the liqourice tainted liquid running loosely down my throat. Sam, Tracy, Ethan and the rest of our group egging me on and chanting; Sam mechanically ordering another round for the lot of us, the number of shots I’d now consumed evidentially slipping from my memory.

I checked my phone noting the time had now hit just after 3, I should be getting back. Slipping from my bar stool my path was blocked by the blonde haired, pink streaked Tracy who now stood mere centimeters from me. Her scent of strawberries gently hitting the back of my throat as I took it in, in this light, in my state she looked different.

“Oli you can’t go alreadyyyy”

She shouted just as intoxicated as me. She tugged on my hand urging me towards the dance floor but she stumbled and I caught her just in time. She giggled covering her mouth with her hand before a saying a quick thanks.

Shrugging my shoulders as if it was nothing, I let go of her hand and began to walk towards the door. However I felt like I was missing something, my body had different urges and wants under the influence of alcohol. I have been under this influence many times before, it was just tonight that Isobelle had first caught me and while I should be worried about her lecture awaiting, my mind just simply could not give a shit what she thought right now.

“Tracy?”

I spun around to see her pouting from where I had left her previous. Her head snapped up as her hair flew upwards and fell back down to chest length. She nodded curtly acknowledging she had heard me call her, her baby blue struggling to stay open.

“Fancy coming back to mine?”


&&

The morning after I awoke with more than just a hangover. Squinting my eyes to adjust to the sunlight flooding through my bedroom window, I found my chest was heavy and it was only when I looked down I was confronted with the mass of blonde and pink hair that was sprawled over my chest sleeping peacefully completely unclothed.

Call me spiteful or callous or whatever but while most boys in a relationship would be freaking out right now, I wasn’t. Yes I had possibly just given away meaningless sex to the college slut. Yes she was going to be nothing more than just a casual fuck. Did I feel guilty? No.

Stroking Tracy’s hair I was suddenly startled by the sound of a bus exhaust outside my house. She wouldn’t come here first, no way surely she’d go home. Picking up my phone and scrolling through I realized in my drunken state I called and texted her quite a few times, shit.

Waking up Tracy I jumped out of the bed grabbing my boxers and a t-shirt on before running across the bed to my window. Inspecting the scene before me, my eyes saw Isobelle jump down the tour bus steps, Jemma close behind. The first thing that struck me was that Isobelle was in different clothes, well she had on her lace knee tights but she was wearing a long baggy mans, vest top.

Turning around away from the window I saw Tracy scramble to gather her clothes together. Rushing over to my bedside table I grabbed my car keys and trust them into her palm, tightly wrapping her fingers around them as I stared deep into her eyes. She nodded in acknowledgement before I pecked her on the lips and ushered her to the landing outside.

However the sound of the door handle downstairs turning indicated Isobelle was already entering. Tracy panicked and ran back into my room; I nodded at her in an understanding that when I distracted Isobelle she made a bolt for the outside world.

“Oliver! Yeah okay Jemma I’ll see you at home, you got a key right?”

I heard muttering from Jemma downstairs and then the door swiftly shut again, indicating Jemma had left. I took this as my hint to go downstairs and face Isobelle.

“I’m here, what’s up with the clothes you weren’t wearing that last night”

I added with a slight bite to my words, making her think I was jealous always worked. Then again if I made her feel like she was the one in the wrong maybe it would take some heat off me.

“I…urgh…spilt some wine. I borrowed it of one of the…”

“More like you were too busy fucking one of them! What am I not good enough?”

I knew how to hit her nerves. I knew what made her angry. It was the reaction I wanted and needed.

“NO! For fuck sake Oliver just get it into your head that I’m not ready yet! Believe what you want but I didn’t have sex with any of them”

She muttered something else that was inaudible while she bit down on her nails. She always hated confrontation. If I could get her mad enough she’d leave, then I can get back to doing something, or someone, more important.

“Is this what you’re going to be like in fucking London! When I’m not there are you going to go round playing all innocent with unexpected band members huh?”

Isobelle looked up at me instantly, her emerald eyes pricked with watery tears in the corners. Fuck she better not go too far with the whole emotion thing, I can’t stand to see her cry. But I needed her the fuck out of here.

“Don’t even fucking start about London Oli! You know my decision is final”

“The Fuck Belle! We’re fucking young; we have all our lives to make important decisions about to where we go later in life. Not when we’re fucking 18! You can’t even be sure it’s the right fucking decision at that age!”

We were full on screaming at each other at this point, I’m sure my neighbors would have probably heard us and woke up. Isobelle stepped closer to me, a hell of a lot of rage emitting from her tiny framed body as she fiddled with the hem of the baggy vest top.

“Look at you, You’re a fucking mess!”

I retaliated motioning to her messy bed hair, that truth be told I found sexy, and her attire that she had walked in on. Yes I loved Isobelle, hard to believe but I did, she just wasn’t giving me what I needed. Right now the person that could give me that lay upstairs in my bed. I was craving her.

“You’re thinking too much about London, Heck, you think too much about everything”

I stepped closer to Isobelle closing the gap as I spoke. The sudden wave of guilt for making her feel so small and shit washed over me. She did nothing wrong technically. She stepped back with every step I took closer it was beginning to piss me off, her nose just wrinkling in disgust.

“You’ve been drinking. I guess your future means fuck all to you”

She stated simply and the most calmly since she had arrived.

“I’m not going to change, nothing will change when you’re in London”

I whispered at the same level as her calm one. She allowed me to step closer as I traced a finger along the length of her arm. Maybe, just maybe now she felt bad we had argued I could try to seduce her. Grabbing her hips, the black vest top rode up to expose her knickers; quickly I hooked my fingers through the pants and bought her lips crashing onto mine.

She responded momentarily which was then Tracy’s queue to come sneaking down the stairs, winking at me suggestively and mouthing a call me. I winked back over Isobelle's shoulder, backing Isobelle over to the sofa out of Tracy’s sight. We were nearly half way there when she forcefully pushed my arms away from her and pushing me square in the chest.

“What the fuck Oliver!”

She shouted anger etched onto her placid toned face. She knew what I was trying to do, make her feel guilty and I was busted. I tried to pull her back to me but she snatched her hand away, spinning around on her heel just in time to see a half dressed Tracy sneaking across into the kitchen.

They both froze and stared each other down, none of them saying anything or moving at all. An awkward silence washed over my house before Isobelle broke her gaze with Tracy and turned back to me. Tracy taking that lapse in contact to make a break outside and into my car, driving off.

“Isobelle look, it was nothing. I’m sorry, I love…”

“Stop right FUCKING there!”

She held her hand up stopping me from continuing. Looking up at me fresh tears were slowly rolling down her cheeks, last night’s make-up escaping along with them. I never wanted her to see Tracy; I just wanted to make her angry enough at me to leave. I wanted to make her feel just a guilty as me.

“It’s over Oliver, don’t bother contacting me ever again. Oh and now leaving here will officially be the best decision for me, thanks for helping me realize that”

Then she was gone. She walked out of my door and I would never see her again. She wasn’t mine anymore…Shit I didn’t think she’d actually dump me, let alone find out about Tracy.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah Oliver is a little bit of a bitch :L

Keep the comments rolling :3

I had to update today because my Young Guns tickets arrived :D
Enjoy
Oli
Isobelle