Status: Keep commenting :)

There Will Be Rain

Let Love Bleed Red

Isobelle

It has been a week since it had all happened, a week since I had last opened my mouth to speak to anyone. Instead I found comfort in being locked up in my room, only leaving once or twice to wash and get food. Jemma had tried her best; I could hear her outside my door begging me to come out, on several occasions I overheard her muffled voice downstairs trying to get help off Alex or Gustav down the phone.

Which reminded me I hadn’t checked my phone since everything had happened, call me stupid and childish for over-reacting but he betrayed me. My best friend, my so called boyfriend we were together for ages and he just threw it away on some stupid bimbo. A bimbo that just so happened to hang out with Jemma’s pothead ex and Jemma’s ex bully – kind of.

Turning my phone over and over in my fingers I built up enough balls to push the power button on, closing my eyes and taking a long, overdue breath in I awaited the crappy, made up excuses. BEEP

Oli; Isobelle I’m so sorry, you were never meant to see that. You know it’s only you I love. You know that don’t you?

Scoffing to myself I instantly felt sick at just the sight of his name and his pathetic excuses. Scrolling down my contacts I landed on his name, immediately selecting the delete option and feeling no regret what so ever. Returning back to my inbox to delete the somewhat 20 more messages off him following the same format, I deleted them all – I wanted nothing to do with him. I sent him one last message.

Oliver I deleted your number, you know fucking well what you did. Don’t give me your bullshit! Never speak to me again. I hope you and Barbie have a nice life…I know I will.

After composing that message I felt a huge weight lifting off my shoulders, I needed to get all this anger off my chest. Aiming it directly at him was exactly what the doctor ordered. I had other messages though.

Unknown; Belle its Alex, Jemma told me what happened. You need to get the douche out of your head; you’re too good for that! Anyway I won’t tell Jack, but you should call him he’s freaking out thinking you hate him for leaving x

Unknown2; Its Gustav, cheer up please (: for Jemma at least. She tells me she is lonely. By the way you missed this because you’re locked up in your room but I think Jemma likes me, that’s what I think she hinted at anyway. So get out your room! Don’t force me to come there with ice cream ;) x

Unknown3; CHEER UP SISTAAA!...Simon x

Smiling half heartedly I suddenly became overwhelmed by the amount of texts I got off my friends. Yeah I could call them that; they all cared about me and whether I was ok. I replied to Alex, Gustav and Simon thanking them for their messages and saving their numbers. However the last unread text was the only one to really capture my attention.

Jack; I’m sorry for leaving! I didn’t want to Zack made me :’( Why won’t you reply to my texts, you haven’t OD’d on Disney have you…oh god. Text me back please x

Scrolling down underneath Jack’s last text I noticed a few dozen more asking “am I okay” and that he was “sorry he left”, some even included some rambling that I couldn’t quite make out. BEEP. Seriously! This texting shit was getting slightly out of hand now.

Unknown; I really did drag him by force, he didn’t leave purposefully I promise. I stole his phone by the way and saw his last message to you. I’m not stalking him or you I was just worried about Jack. Zack x

I saved Zack’s number too, but the rush of a lump forming in my throat stopped me from texting him back. I felt guilty, Jack had no idea what was going on. He was trying to be a good friend and here I was being the complete opposite. He didn’t cause me and Oliver to break up, although if I and Jack spent more time together he may of though I thought to myself.

Opening up a clean text I wrote a quick message to Jack…

Me; Jack I’m sorry things have been…up. This is not a question to be counted, but…can you forgive me? x

In less than a few seconds my phone received a reply

Jack; Of course I can! You okay though? – Not a question either :P x

Me; Not really but I’ll get over it x

Jack; Isobelle, you’ve got me worried now ):

Logging onto my mobile facebook I checked the latest news – more like gossip – that I had missed. Oliver Roberts is single, Oliver Roberts is single and ready to fucking mingle! Oliver Roberts is in a Relationship with Tracy Williams.

All in the space of a few hours since our fight, last week…wow.

There it was I felt like crap all over again, I was even just about to get out of bed and get dressed up, but fuck that – fuck him. The only thing I did do however was simply change my dirty clothes of sweatpants and a t-shirt for yeah you guessed it, another set of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

It had been well over a couple of hours when I heard voices from downstairs; I assumed it was Jemma talking on the phone to someone again. Footsteps were heard approaching my door and I knew Jemma was going to try and make me unlock my door and “talk” to her.

Knock, Knock.

“Jemma please fuck off. I’m saying it nicely too”

Silence – that was all that was heard from the other side of the door. Weird, she’d normally retaliate with some witty remark she’d learnt off me. BEEP.

Jack; Last time I checked I wasn’t called Jemma -.-

SHIT. It couldn’t be him, could it? I wouldn’t open the door I refused too. I looked like shit and he would find out about me being all pathetic over Oliver.

Me; I’m sorry Jack but I’m not opening the door

Jack; Can you please unlock the door? I’m counting this as a question which in turn means you’re kinda obliged to let me in ;) x

Damn boy.

Smirking I shifted my feet over to the side of the bed and shuffled over to the lock and turning it sideways before running over back to the bed, to hide. He couldn’t see me like this. Timidly he popped his head around my door, inspecting my room before walking over to the edge of my bed; two plastic bags in hand.

“Isobelle look at me”

He instructed but I shook my head underneath the covers. I was way beyond embarrassed right now.

“Noooo, I look horrible Jack”

“How about I don’t give a fuck, now get out from under there otherwise you won’t be able to eat the Ben and Jerry’s I bought and everything else”

I remained still for a couple of seconds before I felt his boney fingers poking and tickling me until I gave up and showed him the state I was in. Once I did, he just smiled and said I looked fine; he handed over one of the plastic bags for me to take and look in, inside it was a few packs of chocolate, some bottles of vimto and some strawberry laces. In Jack’s he pulled out the ice cream and some crisps and dip.

Finally he pulled one more thing out of the bag a DVD, The Nightmare before Christmas. My lips tugged upwards for the first time that week and Jack noticed, beaming back a grin to match. He jumped off the bed before running to my DVD player and putting it on, turning off my lights and running back to the bed.

He awkwardly sat on the edge of the bed not really knowing how to handle my fragile state, seeing as he really didn’t know what was up with me in the first place. I gently tugged on his arm indicating for him to come closer, and he did. He scooted up to the headboard and instantly I wrapped my arms around his waist, snuggling into him. There it was again that safe, warm, content feeling I got every time me and Jack ended up like this.

We watched the film in a peaceful silence, until half way through. I knew the time me and Jack had now wouldn’t last long, he would be back in America soon after finishing this UK tour and the thought was killing me inside. Instinctively I buried my head into the crook of his neck, grabbing hold of his hoodie strings and twiddling them with my fingers subconsciously. I just wanted him to never leave.

“Isobelle what’s up? Please tell me, I’m worried about you”

“Oliver cheated on me Jack”

I blurted out; I didn’t want to tell him. I didn’t want him to pity me, to feel sorry for me; but he had that effect on me. Like up on the tour bus roof that one night, I didn’t want to tell him about my parents but I did. Jack’s arms tightened around me protectively as his finger drew circles on my upper arm.

“Well he’s a dick then simple as. Isobelle your pretty, smart, funny as fuck, unique and beautiful. I honestly have never met someone as amazing as…”

I cut him off from continuing by pressing my lips up to his, it was sudden and completely a heat of the moment thing. But I didn’t regret it; I knew from the tour bus party that I had a connection with Jack, if I wasn’t with Oli then I would have done this with Jack sooner. I wanted to do this sooner.

He kissed back with more passion than I have ever felt, my fingers explored through his dark hair while his hands rested on my hips. My few moments of bliss were however sadly about to be cut short. Jack pulled away.

“I’m…I’m sorry I shouldn’t have done that. I should…I’m going, going to go”

Before I could protest and tell him he shouldn’t be sorry, he wasn’t taking advantage. He left, just like that he left and here I was again all alone on my own, in my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! Sorry i haven't for a while i've been busy at work all week since i got back off Holiday :/
& yeah enjoy :3

More Jack&Isobelle moments :)
So yeah tell me what you think :')

Thanks for commenting all you lovely lot ;D