Status: Keep commenting :)

There Will Be Rain

Can't Keep My Hands Off You

Jemma

Since Isobelle and I had arrived in London all we have done is work none stop, Isobelle was lucky enough to secure herself a job at Kerrang Magazine as a regular photographer. I on the other hand had no such luck and ended up with a full time shift at a local nightclub, being a bartender and having the sleazy drunks comment on my nice ass.

The people I worked with were lovely though, there was Annie who was drop dead gorgeous full stop; she had the figure any girl would kill to have and the boys went insane over. There was also Mitch as well, he was the same age as me, Isobelle and Annie; he had black sweeping hair which reminded me a little of Gus and green eyes that contrasted. The two quickly became my friends and we helped each other through the drunken comments and lengthily work hours.

Tonight was no exception to the rule; it was a Saturday one of the busiest nights ever at Solar, the regulars flooding in through the doors as they burst open. Isobelle would normally be here to keep me company along with Annie and Mitch, however after my rant at Jack she decided to take matters into her own hands – also a little plotting from Alex and I helped her in the right direction.

So that’s where she is right now, while I’m pouring out shots and pints Isobelle was away with our friends and possibly snogging the face off of Jack Barakat as I speak. Our boss Dianne was on her last nerve frantically scurrying around at the back trying to stock up on snacks and alcohol we were running low on.

“Jem your phone is vibrating on the side, just thought I’d let you know while you still have the chance to check”

Annie joked as she fiddled with some empty glasses in her hands that she had quickly collected, thanking her I grabbed my phone off the side and saw I had one new message.

Alex; And the relationship of Jacelle has been formed ;) I still miss you! X

Feeling a smile tug on the corners of my lips I keyed a quick response back to Alex, genuinely pleased at the fact that Jack and Isobelle had sorted stuff out. However I felt the tug in my heart increase, I hadn’t seen Alex or the other guys since what seemed like forever, they were leaving soon and I had been working non-stop; I didn’t have the time to spare a few seconds to meet them before they jet back off to America – It sucked.

Me; I miss you too Lex! But I’m working…I work almost every day and you go back tomorrow! :’( x

Alex; Fuck our lives! X


Laughing half heartedly I slipped my phone back into my cardigan pocket and let out a loud sigh, suddenly aware of the presence behind me, Mitch. Glancing up into his emerald green eyes I raised my brow questioningly as he studied my expression.

“Can I help?”

“Was that your boyfriend?”

“Didn’t your mother ever tell you it was wrong to pry into other people’s business?”

I joked as I playfully nudged him in the side, Mitch was like the brother I never had, which in all honesty was true. He looked after me at Solar, as well as Annie, when the regulars got out of hand; however he was also a good laugh, he knew how to make everyone happy – it was a quality I wish I sometimes had.

“So is that a yes?”

“It’s a no Mitch!”

“Alright no need to get snappy”

He responded defensively before going to tend to some peroxide blonde’s who were caked down to the toes in fake tan, dressed in barely anything at all and smelt of strong, male attracting perfume. Rolling my eyes I made my way over to a regular, Ron, at least you could have a longer conversation with him before the effects of liquor took affect with him.

&&
“Alright Ron that’s your lot now, you don’t want to have me to go and get Dianne do you?”

Ron’s bulky figure had slumped completely now and was desperately trying to reach over the bar towards me, and despite my best efforts I found it hard to find the strength to push him back over the other side. Normally Mitch would step in and intervene but he was too busy rushing around with other people’s orders.

“Awhh come on love, just let me have a feeeeeeel, the wife won’t mind I promise”

Ron’s alcohol infested breath hit me square one, making me almost want to vomit from the stench alone. Looking around I hoped Annie or at least Dianne could spare a few seconds and help me sort him out – no such luck.

“No come on Ron, I think its best you just went home”

His body was acting as a dead weight as he tried to pull himself over the bar and towards me – it was unnerving to say the least. Luckily for me Dianne eventually heard the commotion and sauntered over towards my struggling figure underneath his.

“Ronald Howard go home now before I kick your ass out of here!”

However Ron was in no fit state to escort himself out of the building, so I had the unfortunate job of helping the bouncers get Ron outside; I say unfortunate because as we got near the entrance Ron took it upon himself to get a good feel of my bum, instantly making my body jolt in disgust.

“Ron you are so –“

I began to carry on with my abusiveness but it was swiftly cut short.

“Dude get your hands off my bitch!”

Seriously! As if this night couldn’t have gone any better I had to deal with another sleaze that thought they could charm me with their alcoholic words of wisdom. Turning on my heels I was about to unleash a long list of profanities when my mouth was snapped abruptly shut at the sight of Jack Barakat, casually chilling in front of my eyes his arm comfortably resting on the waist belonging to my best friend Isobelle.

Smirking at the sight before me, I couldn’t help but notice the wide grins spread across both of their faces. Rolling my auburn eyes at Jack I was just about to retaliate with a witty comeback, when someone beat me to it.

“Dick! She’s my bitch, she’s simply the best!”

Stepping out from behind the lanky figure belonging to Jack, came the sea of red bed hair that I had grown accustomed to love. Alex stood beside Jack, Isobelle, Zack and Rian – smirk on his face as he studied my shocked expression. Dianne took it upon herself to step outside and help sort out the situation, but upon being surprised by my sudden squeal in delight she was forced to notice Alex and the rest of the gang.

“Ohhhh so this must be Alex then”

She stated flickering her eyes between me and Isobelle, when I didn’t respond Isobelle nodded for me as she cuddled closer to Jack’s side as the temperature outside had decreased to near enough below minus. Dianne grinned wide before introducing herself to Alex and the others, then she moved over to me who still stood glued to the spot – I thought I wasn’t going to get to see him at all before they went.

“The bar will be alright for the rest of the night, you’ve had an eventful night. Go enjoy yourself!”

Dianne ordered before patting me on the shoulder and walking off back inside to help out Annie and Mitch. Alex smiled politely at Dianne seeing as I was incapable of mustering anything much other than an intake of oxygen – a few short minutes passed before he spoke up.

“Well don’t just stand there! Come hug your best friend god damn it!”

My face failed to suppress the toothy grin plastered wide, as Alex stood with his arms wide open I ran over to him and jumped into his arms. Instantly I was hit with the scent of musk he wore and did my best to take it in, who knows it could be a while until I smell it again. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he supported my waist with his muscular arms.

“I take that as a `yes you have missed me` then?”

“Of fucking course!”

I defended before being released from his grasp and hugging Rian and Zack, next I turned to Jack who was busy staring at his fingers interlaced with Isobelle’s his thumb gently rubbing over her own ever so slightly.
“And you! You sly dog”

Winking I slapped Jack’s upper arm playfully causing him to jump out of his dream like state – a rush of red flooding his and Isobelle’s cheeks momentarily.

“JEMMYJAM!”

Jack screamed immediately incasing me in a massive bear hug, he held it so long in fact I was rapidly running out of oxygen to be able to breathe, patting Jack’s back I managed to stutter a few words out.

“Jack..can’t - I…I can’t…breathe”

“Shit sorry!”

He let go instantly and shot me an apologetic look as I noted his dark brown eyes swirling with worry. I laughed it off and regained my breath and soon enough we were off down to some other bar the guys had heard about in passing. Alex held onto my hand tightly as drunken men stumbled out of bars eyeing me and Isobelle suggestively, squinting around for extra cash to pay for a take-away or their cab fare home.

“Oh by the way I have a surprise for you tonight”

Alex stooped down to my level and whispered softly in my ear, his breath visible in white clouds as the words escaped his lips in the harsh temperature. Snapping my head up to meet his warm hazel eyes, I outwardly groaned – excited as I was however.

“I don’t like surprises though!”

“You’ll like this one, trust me”

“Urgh fine”

&&
We followed Jack, Isobelle, Rian and Zack down road after road for what seemed like forever, until Jack loudly declared that we were just around the corner. Laughing at his immature behavior I followed eagerly around the corner, my grip on Alex’s hand still tight.

A nightclub all lit up in neon lights flooded my vision, I noticed it was one of the poshier venues in London; Dianne had told us many times before that is was where most bands went for the VIP shit. It actually shocked me to see quite a hefty queue forming in front of the doors as people eagerly waited to be let in by the beefy bouncers.

“I WANT TO FUCKING PARTTEEEEYYYYY!”

A familiar voice rang out loud through the sea of people and immediately I registered the voice to be that of Simon’s – it was bloody obvious.

“Surprise”

Alex whispered as he raised his bushy brows questioning, as if making sure I was still okay with what had just happened. Swallowing the lump down in my throat, I turned my head to face Alex. Gustav would be there, the guy that gave me a million butterflies would be in that line somewhere.

“You’re so fucking dead Gaskarth”

“You love me really…now go talk to him!”

Alex pushed his palm against the small of my back and urging me straight into the middle of the boys, the boys of Young Guns that is. Nervously I shifted awkwardly from foot to foot as each individual boy noted my presence – some a lot sooner than others.

“Jemma fucking Davies!”

Fraser yelled leaning against Simon for support, obviously the pre-drinking taking its full effect by now. Gustav, John and Ben hung their heads down low in shame before Simon and Fraser were escorted off by John and Ben, leaving just me and Gus alone together.

“Well someone looks nice tonight”

Gus spoke up nodding at my work attire, quirking one brow I shot him a look that said are you actually serious? Laughing slightly I noticed Gus give a quick nod of acknowledgement over towards Alex and the others. Following his gaze I smirked at him before he looked at me, confusion etched onto his face.

“Not jealous are we?”

I mocked reverting back to the conversation me and Gus had back on the dock not a few days previous, a small smile tugged on the corners of Gus’ lips before he responded with a short answer – a short answer that sent my heart into complete meltdown.

“Well you know… I can’t keep my hands off you”
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry i have not uploaded in ages!
I had Reading and writers block and urgh -.-
But yeah here you guys go!

Comment and i'll give you cookies :3
Jemma [x]