Status: Keep commenting :)

There Will Be Rain

Still Not Quite Enough

Gustav

We all gathered together and immediately got straight to the front of the queue, not even the bouncers seemed to question the drunken stupor that Simon was in. The boys of All Time Low and the crew went in first followed by Isobelle and then Jemma and us.

Heading straight towards the VIP section upstairs we all sat down on the leather upholstered chairs and Zack went up to the bar to order the first round of shots in. He came back 15 minutes later looking flustered, his cheeks a flush of crimson red.

“Bro what’s up?”

Isobelle joked as she leant into Jack as he kissed the top of her head, gently stroking the pad of his thumb over hers as they held hands. Zack slumped down onto the chair beside the other side of Jemma, running his fingers through his newly styled, spiked hair.

“Fans”

“No way they were even let in here?”

Ben commented eyeing the crowd of girls and boys for that matter, all seemingly in the late teen’s early twenties. Isobelle looked a bit wary as she gazed down over the balcony we were situated on to the crowd of horny girls below, Jack noticed her awkwardness and bend down to whisper in her ear, she giggled slightly before he placed a sweet kiss just below her ear.

“Well if they get too much we can just get them kicked out”

Alex spoke nonchalantly as he eyed up the waitress who came over to us with a tray full of shots, she was a red head with playful, blue eyes. She wore a tight black pencil skirt and a cleavage exposing, black blouse to match. She dished out all the shot glasses before collecting the tray and as she did she winked over towards me, the boys following her action, Alex’s eyes boring into mine – not in a jealous way, as in a don’t you dare try it when Jemma is there look.

“Can we get her kicked out?”

Jemma muttered under her breath and I had no choice but to let out a laugh, Alex heard her comment too and leaned over to high five his best friend.

“Woah best friend got her bitch on!”

We all burst out laughing at Jemma and Alex before grabbing ourselves all a shot of tequila each, toasting to friendship and then downing them before going back for seconds.

//
Soon after the liquor was in fast supply and demand, everyone by this point of the night was pretty much wasted. Jack and Isobelle had vacated the VIP area for the dance floor, admittedly braving all the fans. However any fan that pretty much tried it with Jack, Isobelle scared away. At this moment in time me, Jemma, Alex, Rian and John were peering over the balcony, laughing at their drunken reenactment of the Carlton Bank’s dance from Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Simon, Fraser, Ben and Zack had gone to order another round of drinks and once we had that round, I pretty much had lost any of my senses. The club’s DJ soon turned to next song and the beat to Usher’s “yeah” came on.

“A TOWN, PEACE UP!”

Jumping in my seat I looked up to see Simon and Jemma standing on the chairs, arms in the air shouting out the first verse to the song. Alex looked at me across the way, his eyes rolling in a sarcastic manner between Simon and Jemma and me. Laughing I nodded back in understanding to his signal.

“Oh I want to dance to this come on!”

Jemma shouted jumping down off the chair and grabbing my hand, dragging me down to the dance floor. Simon shortly followed with Alex and they gained the attention of many by slow dancing to Usher instead of grinding like everyone else.

I was so lost in watching Alex and Simon, that I didn’t even register Jemma guide my hands towards her hips as she backed up against me. Her hips swaying back and forth to the beat as I tried to concentrate and copy her movements.

The night continued and the other boys found some girls to dance with, while Jack and Isobelle were still trying to outdo one another with the Carlton dance. Jemma wrapped her arm around my neck as she lent her head back on my shoulders.

She was driving me crazy but I just hoped she meant what she said at the docks, because I don’t want her to wake up in the morning regretting anything. Getting caught up in the heat of the moment, I was interrupted when Jemma pulled away looking at me intently with her deep brown eyes.

“I want another drink come on”

She interlaced our fingers together and we made our way up to the bar, she leant across the bar and whistled down a barman before ordering two sicknote shots. My eyes widened in realization before I asked her if she was serious.

“Jemma are you serious? There like 79%!”

“Of course I’m sure…not a chicken are we?”

“Oh it’s on bitch!”

The barman handed us the concoction and Jemma handed him £5, she slid the one shot over towards me as I picked it up in with my thumb and index finger. Sniffing it I pressed the rim of the plastic shot glass to my lips, Jemma did the same.

“1, 2, 3!”

On the count of three we both necked the liquid confidence down our necks, the familiar alcoholic burn rushing down my throat as I let out a sharp cough on the contact.

//
“We neeeed a taxiii!”

Jemma slurred as I in my drunken state tried to keep a tight grasp around her waist. Eventually we managed to flag down a taxi and we both stumbled inside, Jemma managed to speak off her apartment address and the taxi driver pulled away from the club.

We pulled up in front of a pretty well designed block of wooden and concrete flats, merely no matter than 10 minutes later. Getting out I handed the driver £10 and began to follow Jemma towards the lifts at the bottom of the flats.

Once we got into the lift Jemma pressed the button for the top floor and the lift began to descend upwards, Jemma lent against the wall and me for support as I did the same on her.

“I don’t want you to go”

She looked up at me with a pout on her lips – it was cute. She was referring to the album signings we were going to do over in Europe and to be honest I didn’t want to leave her. Shrugging my shoulders as a sort of sorry, Jemma leaned over and trapped me between the lift wall and herself. Laughing I pushed her back over so she was against the wall but the lift suddenly juddered half way up, causing me myself his time to trap her against the wall.

She looked up into my ocean blue eyes and I was lost, I couldn’t control myself. Pushing her hair behind her ear, my other hand slipped down to her waist. I held our gaze for a few seconds before slowly and cautiously I lowered my lips down to hers.

She responded back instantly pushing against them forcefully and tugging at my hair, tracing my tongue against her lips they slowly parted as our tongues began to battle for dominance. The lift bell rang signaling we were at the top floor and we stepped out of the lift and towards Jemma’s door - we never let our lips part.

Jemma managed to open the door to the apartment and once we stepped over the threshold, I kicked my foot back against the door slamming it shut. Swiftly I cupped my arms underneath her bum lifting her tiny weight up effortlessly. She wrapped her legs tightly around my waist and I placed her up on the kitchen counter.

We never spoke as the heat and passion between us intensified, I placed myself between her legs on the counter as her work dress rode up slightly exposing the bottom of her knickers. Moving down from her lips I began to suck on her neck, causing her to let out a moan once I hit her weak spot.

Jemma began tugging at my hair and fueled by desire I picked her off the counter and took her to what I guessed was her bedroom. Once inside I dropped her down onto the bed before crawling on top of her, I don’t know whether it was the alcohol taking control or me, but I sure hope we were both taking control in this situation.

She sat up slightly resting on her elbows, quickly fumbling with the buttons of my shirt as she removed it to expose my bare chest. Biting down on her lip she tried to suppress a smirk, capturing our lips once more it became my turn as I slowly and teasingly began to lift her work dress up and over her body, leaving her in just her tights and bra.

However just as her fingers were trailing over the waist band of my jeans, I pulled away. Staring down into her eyes I realized this was wrong, she may or not remember in this the morning, we weren’t even dating properly. Pushing myself up off of her bed I tossed her work dress at her to cover up, while I grabbed my shirt and buttoned it back up.

“We shouldn’t be doing this”

“What…Why?”

“It doesn’t feel like the right time Jem, I should go”

Doing the last button up I refused to meet Jemma’s confused glare, she would shoot me down if I asked her out surely. Wouldn’t she?

“Fine be like that! Just leave”

She shouted in anger, I was just making this whole situation worst and she probably though I was just using for her sex. I wanted to tell her how I really felt, I didn’t expect it to come out during a drunken brawl.

“I will leave once you agree to be my girlfriend.”

I never left until the next morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't proof read this so i apologize for any mistakes :)
Yes Emma you can have your cookie, but it's going to have to be a virtual one :3

Thanks for all the comments on this story I love reading all the amazing things you guys say.

<3