Status: Keep commenting :)

There Will Be Rain

Good Riddance

Jemma

Walking away from Alex, Isobelle and the guys I didn’t dare glance back – I didn’t want to see Alex’s saddened expression, it would literally kill me and I couldn’t deal with that right now. If this had been planned weeks ago I wouldn’t have hesitated to jump on that plane right now, but one of us had to stay behind and sort out everything back here.

Overhead I heard the speakers shout the last call for Baltimore, Maryland. Tears began to fall down my cheeks and instantly I used the cuff of Gus’ shirt to make them disappear, pulling my phone out I noticed I had one missed call from Dianne, my boss. I knew I was late for work, so I should maybe call and apologize for that.

Holding the phone up to my ear I awaited for the dial tone to be cut off as I bit down on my nails in the middle of the airport. Eventually after what seemed like forever, when in fact it was a few seconds Dianne picked up.

“Hey Dianne sorry I’m late to work give me like half an hour and I’ll be there”

“Jemma? I thought you were on a plane right now, I –“

“What?”

I asked confused as I stopped biting my nails, how did she know I was at the airport right now…I didn’t tell her where I was.

“Honey Alex called me early this morning saying you were catching a plane to Baltimore to work on tour with them. He called to say if it would be okay if you resigned, I called to wish you good luck – I didn’t even expect you in tonight, let alone for you to still be in the country –“

“He did, did he? Sorry about that Dianne but I need to go now and sort some stuff out, I won’t be in work –“

“I understand it’s fine hope –“

Clicking the end call button I cut Dianne off before keying another number into speed dial quickly…answer machine.

“Sorry Ed something’s come up. Don’t freak out, I’ll be over in a week to sort everything out. Sorry!”

Pushing my phone into my black jean shorts I spun around on my spot quickly to face the gate to Baltimore, which as I could see from the two stewardess’ was about to close.
Running towards the gate I could no longer see the guys in my vision as they must of already began to board the plane.

“I, my friend….ticket…need to get it from him”

The stewardess who I noticed from her name badge, was named Melody smiled at me in my distressed state before reaching down under the desk and pulling out a ticket to Baltimore handing it over to me as I straightened myself out.

“Your friend left the ticket with us in case you changed your mind. Quick go!”

She laughed as I nodded thanks and rushed past the desk, down the corridor which led directly onto the plane. I stepped onto the plane, which thanks to Flyzik was pretty swift. The man by the door took my ticket before handing it back to me.

“Seat 108 down the aisle 8th row on the left, just make sure to put your hand luggage on the overhead racks for me ma’am”

Walking down the aisles I noticed Zack in the middle of the aisle struggling to put his luggage up, which I laughed at considering he was Mr Muscle. Sneakily I tiptoed towards him and coyly pushed the edge of his bag which immediately shot it up into the overhead racks.

Zack breathed out loud and wiped some sweat off his brow before turning round to thank his helper, once his auburn eyes landed on me in front of him his mouth immediately went to respond. I shut him up with my finger pressed to his lips as his eyes grew wide and I indicated with my other free finger to Alex would was in seat 107, aimlessly staring out of the window he was sitting next to, his Ipod in – he didn’t even notice me step on the plane.

Zack nodded slowly so I removed my finger as I had earned his silence, Matt and Rian had saw me make my gesture to Zack and simply waved at me with big smiles on their faces. Jack and Isobelle had luckily fallen asleep along with most of the All Time Low crew; I’d just surprise them when we landed.

Giving Zack a quick hug he left to sit next to a sleepy Colussy who was situated in the seats behind me and Alex, I made my way over to my seat. Alex was still aimlessly staring out of the window; smirking to myself I leaned over the arm rest slightly and tapped him on his shoulder. He continued to stare out the window but managed to mutter an abrupt and rather rude “what”.

“Well that’s no way to fucking greet your best friend who literally is out of breath from running her fat ass all the way to the gate and then some to get on this plane for someone who is being a dick right now by ignoring her!”

Taking in a huge intake of oxygen I blurted that entire sentence out in one breath, smiling to no one but me and Alex as I noticed his bushy brows rise in surprise when he heard the familiarity of my voice. Snapping his attention away from the window and his IPod, he focused his attention to the dishelved mess that was me, my chest rising and falling rapidly as I was still attempting to regain oxygen that I had lost from running.

“Jemma?”

I nodded silently not saying a word, just amusing myself with his freaked out expressions.

“JEMMMMMMMMMMAAAA!”

Alex jumped out from his seat gathering the attention of the majority of the passengers in the process; he stumbled over the armrest as he stood before me in the aisle wrapping his arms around my tiny torso. He hugged me so tightly I was fighting to breath and eventually I had to pat him on the back awkwardly in order for him to let me go.

“WHAT!..What’s happened? Has the plane crashed?”

Vinny who was sleeping was awoken by Alex’s display, his eyes half open as he peered sleepily around the plane. Scratching his hair underneath his cap, everyone laughed at him before he yawned and looked next to him where Kurily was.

“Nothing’s happened Vegas, just get the fuck back to sleep”

Danny mumbled still half asleep, his eyes firmly shut so he hadn’t noticed me. The passengers laughed again before Vegas shrugged and snuggled back in his seat, his head leaning on Danny’s shoulder ever so gently.

“But, what – I thought…”

“Turns out someone doesn’t have a job to go to anyway thanks to a certain someone”

I joked poking him in the stomach which to my surprise held some muscle, although obviously not as obvious as Zack’s abs for example. He jerked back clutching his stomach in reaction to my poke, laughing to himself as he did so.

“Yeah sorry about that, but your flat?”

“Sorted I left him an answer phone message, he’ll be pissed but hey”

Shrugging my shoulder nonchalantly I pushed Alex’s shoulders indicating for him to take his seat again as I slide into mine right next to him.

“Sorry about that but I’m glad you’re coming with us. You’ll love it in Baltimore and when we tour I can’t wait to show you everything I get to see! Plus you’ll only be like 180 odd miles away from Gus and the guys”

Alex whispered the last part in my ear, he was the only one who knew me and Gus were official since I had texted him and told him the morning it happened. Noticing the smirk appear on my face, Alex laughed and I nudged him in the side playfully before snuggling into his side. He placed an earphone in his ear before handing me the other, I took it off him and placed it in my ear letting the sounds of New Found Glory lull me into a slumber like state.

Yawning out loud Alex placed his arm around me, letting it rest gently on my hipbone as I snuggled closer to him for warmth, the material of his beanie tickling the top of my head.

“Thank you Alex, for giving me this opportunity…for letting me get out of here. I feel more safe if that makes sense, I know Jerry’s in prison but I still felt like he was going to hurt me”

“You’re welcome and Jemma I’d never ever let Jerry come anywhere near you ever again. I promise you that on my life…Plus I’d think I’d have to wait in line, Gus would be at the front”

We both laughed and listened in a comfortable silence as New Found Glory stopped and Blink began to start. I wrapped my arm around Alex’s waist so we were somewhat cuddling despite the armrest getting in the way. Alex placed an innocent kiss to my forehead before laughing to himself and whispered something in my ear.

“Oh and by the way…you definitely do not have a fat ass”
♠ ♠ ♠
I really do not have a schedule for updating this -.- I promised this on Monday but my laptop had to be repaired...

Anyway there is another two updates coming up later tonight :)

Gaskank :P

title credit; Greenday! obviously :P

Addicted to this music video atm :3

Also if you like you me at six check this out my videos were rubbish but my friend recorded this at the signing in Manchester :D

I didn't even notice that this story had a few stars I can't remember how many but still...THANKS :3
for all the comments and everything else :)