‹ Prequel: Nikki Witwicky
Status: slow

New Love

Breaking the Habit

I sat on the desk of Elita's chambers and stared at the new allspark cube. What was it doing to me? I would feel tugs and pushes in my heart but never knew why though. It confuses me so much as of why the allspark chose me to be it's hostess. Sighing, I looked up from the cube and looked around. The room was small but large to me and that was what it was supposed to be. It was meant to fit the Autobots in here without having to bend in a weird shape just to fit inside.

"Why me?" I asked and no reply came. Generally there was some large robot around to respond to her but there was no one around now. Glancing down at the cube at the sensation of warmth spreading through me from my hands, I smiled.

"Only you would comfort me about this. You are the cause of it anyways not that i blame you or anything." I claimed and set my forehead against it. The warmth was comforting and soothing. It was carrying me to dreamland very quickly. A hum slowly came from it and i smiled sleepily.

-2 Hours Later-

I awoke to the doors sliding open with a hiss. My eyes pried themselves open and looked up at who entered the room. There stood Ratchet and i sat up cracking my spine back in place. I raised an eyebrow at him as he just stood there.

"You need something, Ratchet?" I asked him. He sighed and sat down on Elita's berth. Blinking confusingly at him but sat the cube down before standing up. Walking over to the edge i jumped onto the berth and over to him.

"I have something i need to tell you." He told me.

"Maybe i should sit down for this..." I muttered and quickly sat down. He sighed and opened his mouth.

"Nikki i-"He began but was cut off when alarms went off. I looked around and he quickly picked me up. I shrieked and grabbed the cube from the desk. He ran out of the room and brought me into Optimus office.He set me on the berth.

"Stay here."He ordered and i nodded confused. Sighing i sat down and kept the cube close to me. My eyes moved around the room making sure there was no danger in this room.

"Well this is boring." I whispered and kept my eyes trained around the room.