Status: Writing! Comments are encouraged! Subscribe if you enjoy! <3

Run Away

Chapter Nineteen

Her phone vibrated, but her head hurt too much to answer it. She let it go to voicemail, and rolled over to see Kennedy smiling at her.
"Good morning sunshine." he laughed, holding out a cup of coffee for her.
"What time is it exactly?" she asked, slowly sitting up on the mattress in Max's spare room, and rubbing her eyes.
"Well, 2 pm, so it's technically not morning anymore."
She took the coffee from Kennedy and took a small sip.
"You remembered how I like my coffee." she half smiled, opening her eyes more and looking at her phone.
10 missed calls, all from John.
"He kept calling and calling and calling. I didn't know if you wanted me to wake you up or not. You drank a ton last night and I didn't want to give you a bigger headache than you probably already have." he smiled.
"Thanks for the coffee Kennedy. I think I'm going to call John back."
She picked up her phone and dialed his number while Kennedy silently walked out, giving her a minute to deal with whatever was going to be on the other line for her.
"Where are you?" John answered after two rings.
"Max's..." she rubbed her head, turning her phone volume down in case he decided to yell.
Her head was already pounding. She didn't need him screaming in her ear to make it worse.
"Do you want me to come get you?" he asked, pacing around the living room.
"I drove here. That would mean I would have to leave the car here, and I don't want to do that." she sighed.
"Please come home." he blurted out, rubbing his eyebrows.
"That was my plan John." she slowly stood up and slipped her shoes on.
"I'll see you when you get here." he said quietly and hung up.
She grabbed her purse and the coffee Kennedy brought her, put her phone in her pocket, and walked out into the living room. She had to weave around the people who were sprawled across the floor still passed out.

When she got home, John was sitting in the living room, curled up on the chaise chair, drinking a bottle of water and eating a sandwich, watching some lame daytime soap opera.
"Soap opera's John?" she laughed as she threw her keys down on the table, making him jump.
"I didn't hear you come in." he set his sandwich down on his plate and got up.
"Well?" she asked, standing there with her arms crossed.
"I want to talk to you."
"Usually that's what people do. They talk." she felt her head pounding.
Tears started to well up, stinging his eyes and his nose. He wasn't quite sure of the outcome of this, but he was about to pour his heart out to the only girl he'd ever felt this way about whether she wanted to listen to him or not.
"You are going to sit your ass down and listen to me." he started.
She stared at him with wide eyes, walked over to the couch, and sat down.
"I was drugged. I made a mistake. Not consciously. I had no idea what I was doing. I love you Lauren. With all that I have and all that I am. I really hope that's good enough because if it's not, I don't know what to do. Without you, I am no one. Without you, I lose my inspiration, I lose the love of my life. I lose the only person who ever gave a shit about me when things got all fucked up. I lose you. And I'm not ready for that. I'm not ready to lose you. You are the only one who is constantly on my mind..."
He poured his feelings out to her, hoping that she would finally see how sorry he was. Tears streamed down his face.
She got up and walked towards him, pulling him into her arms and kissing his neck.
"I know baby. I know you're sorry." she whispered into his ear.
He kissed her shoulder, making her shutter. He went up her collarbone and to her neck, making his way to her mouth. When he got there, he paused, his lips just barely touching hers, and slid his tongue into her mouth.
They started walking towards their room, kissing and feeling for the walls. He stopped in the hallway, pushing her against the wall and taking her shirt off.
"Johnnnnn." she quietly moaned as he kissed down her rib cage, stopping at her belly button. He stuck out his tongue and licked his way back up to below her breasts. She got goosebumps, one of John's favorite things. She unbuttoned his pants, sliding them down and rubbing her hand against the bulge in his boxers, making him quiver and groan.
"It's been a while." he whispered in her ear, throwing her over his shoulder and taking her to their room.
He threw her down on the bed and pulled her pants off, taking her panties down with them. She grabbed the edges of his shirt and pulled it over his head as he got on top of her. She sat up a little so he could unsnap her bra, and soon that was laying on the floor with the rest of their clothes, along with his boxers and her panties.
"Are you ready?" he whispered into her ear, spreading her legs.
She nodded and he pushed into her, making her back arch and her stomach twist into knots. She dug her nails into his back as he thrusted into her.
"Lauren, you have no idea how long I waited for this." he grunted into her ear as she held onto his bare body, her legs wrapped around him.
"Faster." she whispered into his ear.
As he picked up the pace, her stomach started to burn. Her lips started to quiver, and her hands started to shake.
"Harder John, faster baby. Show me what you got." she grinned at him, his eyes so full of love. She felt like they were connected in an entirely different way other than sexually. She felt like little strings of love were coming out of their eyes, connecting to each other. They were sweaty now, panting and moaning.
"Johnnnnnn. Joooohn." she felt herself reaching orgasm.
He nodded, knowing her body like a song he had memorized.
As they came together, he collapsed on top of her, both of them breathing heavy.
She wrapped him up into her arms and ran her fingers through his hair, never wanting this moment to end.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, someone wrote in my formspring that I should finally do a sex scene, so I did!
I tried to keep it rather clean, but it's a sex scene so, you know!

Comment/subscribe?
It really helps fuel the motivation!
Thank you so much for reading!
<3