Status: Writing! Comments are encouraged! Subscribe if you enjoy! <3

Run Away

Chapter Twenty

One month later:

"Get your ass in this car!" John laughed.
"I just have to put one more bag in, hold on!" Lauren giggled, dragging a huge bag through the grass and into the car.
She was going on tour with John this time. In the past month, she wasn't going to let anything stop her relationship anymore. She didn't see it as watching over him, she saw it as spending more time with him. Besides, John was the one who asked her to come with.
"Roadtrip to California, just to get on a bus and go to a venue." he laughed, starting his car.
"And the car will have to stay in California until we get back?" she asked as they took off down the road.
"Tim is bringing it back to Chandler for me after we unpack it. Bus life, here we come!" he laughed, cranking the radio and wrapping his free hand up in hers.
Windows down, nice warm air. This was paradise for them. After the hell that had gone on a month ago, that horrible chapter of their lives seemed to finally be over, and they were ready to take the next step as a couple. Moving on from the past was something they both needed to learn how to do.

"One bag, two bag, 90 bag, 100 bag. Jeez, did you guys pack for a year?" Tim laughed as he helped John and Lauren pack their part of the bus.
"No, just three months. It's a long tour, dude. You promise you'll house sit for us?" John asked, packing the last bag into their compartment.
"I swear. I'll get the mail, clean, you know, the usual. Be safe guys. Watch my little brother. He's more crazy than usual." Tim rolled his eyes as his younger brother pulled his shirt up over his head, mocking Beavis from Beavis and Butt-head.
"You are a saint, Tim. We couldn't do this without you!" Lauren hugged Tim and they said their goodbyes, going to the back lounge of the bus, and turning on the TV.
Garrett and Kennedy joined them a few minutes later.
"PAWN STARS!!!!!!!!!" Kennedy screamed, turning up the TV.
"I thought you hated TV, Ken." John laughed, rolling his eyes.
"I do hate TV, but I love Pawn Stars." Kennedy smiled, his eyes fixed on the 1980's neon sign that someone was trying to sell for 1,000 dollars.
"I wouldn't buy that for 1,000 dollars. 50 maybe." John laughed his scratchy laugh, taking a sip of the water bottle he had clenched in his fists.
"I'm going to the bar." Lauren sighed, getting up from the seat, and walking through the bus.
John was right behind her.
"I don't need a babysitter." she said, walking straight out of the bus.
"What exactly is your problem?" John asked, following her down the street.
She stopped and turned around, facing him.
"John please just give me like an hour to myself, okay?" she begged, staring at the worried look across her boyfriends face.
He hesitated for a second and scratched his neck, "Alright..."
He turned and walked back towards the bus.

It wasn't a bar Lauren was looking for. It was a drug store. She followed her GPS to the nearest one, and went inside, turning around one last time to make sure one of the guys wasn't following her. Her heart pounded in her chest as she scanned the isles. She couldn't believe that this could be happening to her. She was terrified of the outcome of this very moment in her life.
She scanned the isles, and when she found what she was looking for, she briskly walked through the store until she was staring her problems dead in the face. Pregnancy tests.
She grabbed two, bought them, and went to the restroom in the drug store, ripping it open as soon as she got into the stall.
"This is classy." she said out loud, sighing.
With shaky hands, she peed on the stick and capped it, setting it down on top of the box on the floor.
A few minutes later, minutes that felt like years, she picked it up. Her hands were still shaking, her vision getting blurry. A fire in her stomach rose to her throat. She spun around and threw up.
She was pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back guys!
Sorry it took so long. I had some unexpected things happen, and I was gone for a while, but now that I'm back, I will be posting as much as possible. I have other stories I'm working on too, but I hope to crank out a chapter a day for all of them.

Thank you all so much for the support.
Comment/sub?
it helps me with the writing process when I know what everyone thinks about it!
<3 you are all wonderful, and I thank you dearly for sticking with me through this long break.
I promise I will work my ass off to bring you guys more chapters!
<3