Status: Writing! Comments are encouraged! Subscribe if you enjoy! <3

Run Away

Chapter Twenty Three

Her heart pounded in her chest. She wanted to throw up again. She felt like she was betraying him.
"Well then..." He trailed off, looking at the wall.
She scrambled to pick up the contents of her purse, shoving the test back inside.
"I'm sorry." She whispered.
"That explains the puking..." he stared at the same spot on the wall.
"Please. I didn't know how to tell you. I didn't want to upset you while you were on the road." She sighed.
"You already did that before. Remember? When you threw yourself in front of a car?" He couldn't look at her.
They sat in silence. He was disgusted. He was scared.
"You piss me off." He sighed, running his hand through his hair, tugging on the ends.
Her heart dropped. She felt like shit.
"I found out last night. I was trying to think of the best way to tell you." She said, crying.
"Not the best way." He said firmly.
"Clearly." She rolled her watery eyes.
"I need to get away from yo-, this." He stumbled over his words as he got up and put on his shoes.
"Then go. Walk away from me. I'll just go home or something." She said quietly through her tears.
She sat there and watched him walk away from her. From their problems. He had a habit of doing that and it drove her crazy.

She was dead asleep when the hotel door opened. John snuck back inside. He smelled like beer and cigarettes. He wasn't drunk, just a little dizzy. He kicked off his shoes and laid down next to her. What he didn't realize was that the closing of the door had woke her up.
"A baby, huh?" He asked her, not knowing she could hear him.
"I'm going to be a dad. A dad. I'm not even sure I'd be a good dad. I'm scared." He mumbled.
"You and I are going to be okay." She blurted out, making him jump.
"You're awake." He half smiled.
"We are going to be kick ass parents. You know why? Because we are kick ass people." She smiled.
"We are kick ass people." He laughed.
"And we are going to be fine." she grabbed his hand and squeezed.
"I'm sorry I freaked out." He sighed, grabbing her hand.
"Don't worry about it. I freaked out too. Get some sleep. We have a long drive tomorrow." She motioned for him to lay down with her.

The next morning, John woke up to her vomiting again.
"Morning sickness." He said out loud, rubbing his eyes.
As she brushed her teeth, John turned on the television, hoping Spongebob would be on. As he flipped through the channels and found it, Garrett called.
"Ready for a long drive" he asked, as soon as John answered the phone.
"My favorite part of the job. We will be ready in about a half hour. Need to shower." He said, getting up.

"I'm booored!" Pat whined, laying on the floor of the bus.
"Make a video update with all that footage from the past two days. Busy yourself. Because if I have to hear you whine about being bored one more time, I will end you." Jared laughed.
Pat shot up and went to his computer.
"A 4 hour drive." Kennedy sighed, rubbing his neck.
"4 hours." Jared repeated.
"Dance party!" John screamed, standing up and turning on music.
♠ ♠ ♠
Writing up a storm!
Comment/sub?