Status: Writing! Comments are encouraged! Subscribe if you enjoy! <3

Run Away

Chapter Twenty Five

New chapter:

Garrett sat quietly on the bus with everyone as they drove to the next state. He thought about what he saw. What he knew. He wondered if anyone else knew. He even wondered if John knew. His mind was racing. He was confused. Lauren and John had always been careful. Always. In high school, they even gave their friends shit for not having safe sex, and when a classmate got pregnant at 17, they swore off sex that year because they didn't want to be in that position themselves. Yes, Garrett knew they weren't 17 anymore. He knew they were adults now, who were more than capable of supporting a child. However, he knew that this wasn't what they wanted right now. He wondered what would happen to the band.

"Garrrrretttttt!" Lauren sang his name.
He shook out of his wondering trance and looked at her.
"Is everything okay?" She asked, plopping down next to him.
"I'm alright. Thinking about weird stuff. Thinking about what would happen if Samuel L Jackson and Adam Sandler got in a fight, what it would look like." He lied.
She laughed, "Which Samuel though? Snakes on a Plane Samuel, or Pulp Fiction Samuel?"
"Pulp Fiction, all the way." He smiled.
"It would be epic." Kennedy laughed, joining the conversation.
Lauren sat there and laughed at the mental image of Samuel and Adam getting into a fist fight.
"Lauren, who would win?" Kennedy asked, smiling and taking a sip of water.
"Samuel, easy." She answered.
"He would win, Pulp Fiction style." Garrett smiled, pushing the bad thoughts out of his head.
"Yo Jared!" Kennedy yelled.
"Yeah?" Jared asked, walking into the lounge where they were sitting.
"Who would win in a fight? Samuel L Jackson, Pulp Fiction era or Adam Sandler?" Kennedy asked.
"Seriously guys..." Jared rolled his eyes, smiling.
"It's a serious question!" Garrett grinned.
"Not even a contest. Samuel." Jared smiled, turning and going back into his bunk.
"I'm going to ask Twitter." Garrett pulled out his phone.

Lauren and John were out to dinner at a diner a few blocks away from the venue. They were starving after a drive that felt longer than it actually was.
"Hungry?" John asked her, raising an eyebrow at her after she ordered and the waitress left.
"Hey! I'm eating for two. Me, and our spawn! Don't call me fat!" She laughed.
"Our spawn? That's clever." He cracked a half smile.
"I'm going to start showing eventually, you know." She said, and then took a long drink of water.
"But when that happens, I hope everyone is in the loop. Right now, your puking can pass as motion sickness." John smiled at her.
He hoped he was doing his best to reassure her that everything was going to be okay, even though he didn't quite believe it yet himself. He wondered if everyone who had been in this situation felt this way. Trapped, worried, and full out terrified. He didn't want to bring his concerns to light with her yet. He didn't want to hurt her. She seemed content. He didn't want to ruin that with his silly concerns.

That night, Lauren sat with Garrett behind the venue. He was ready to confront her on what was going on.
"Sooo..." Garrett started.
She smiled at him.
"How are things with you and John?" He asked, starting the conversation casually, in case, for some reason, he decided to back out and not ask her.
"Alright. Just having a nice time together, I guess. Why do you ask?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Just wondering, that's all."
"Oh." she looked at her feet.
She was starting to get worried like last time when she got that call from Kennedy.
"Is there something you need to tell me Garrett?" She asked, bracing herself for whatever was going on.
Garrett sat there watching the ground searching his racing mind for the correct words and then, "Lauren, are you pregnant?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm baaack!

I know I was gone for so long and I'm so sorry but I'm back now!

<333

More updates asap, I promise!