Status: Writing! Comments are encouraged! Subscribe if you enjoy! <3

Run Away

Chapter Twenty Nine

Two and a half months later...

John and Lauren pulled up to their home after a long and successful tour.
"It feels good to be home. Christmas is in a week and a half." she smiled as she stared at their house.
"Good timimg too, you're showing." he put his hand on her slightly extended belly.
"Think anyone noticed?" she asked, putting her hand on top of his, their warm fingers tangling together.
"I don't know." he said, still smiling at her stomach.
"Let's go inside. I have to Skype my mom and show her my tummy." she opened the car door and stepped outside.

"Lauren you're getting bigger. Three months with that little one in there!" her mom squeeled on the computer screen.
"Ask her if she wants to go to dinner with us tonight!" John yelled from the other room.
"I'D LOVE TO JOHN!" she yelled in reply, laughing.
"Tonight at 7:30? Benny's?" Lauren asked.
"Sounds nice. I'll make reservations. Are John and Jenny coming too?" Missy asked.
John entered the room and sat down next to Lauren, his face appearing on the screen.
"I was going to Skype her in a minute, if John wants me to, I can ask her." Lauren replied, looking at John for an answer.
"Of course. Family outting." John smiled.
"Alright. 5 for Benny's at 7:30?" Missy confirmed, writing it down on a loose piece of paper.
"Yes mam." Lauren smiled.
"Okay. Go show Jenny that baby bump. She's been calling me all week and we've been talking a lot about the baby and your first ultrasound tomorrow." Missy said.
"Okay. I'll call her now." Lauren smiled.
"Bye mom!" Lauren and John beamed at the same time.
"Bye!" her mom smiled before her face disappeared from the screen.
"Time to call your mom." Lauren kissed John's cheek as she hit dial on his moms picture. She stood up and to the side, lifting her shirt up slightly, showing her bump.
Jenny answered and her face lit up like a tree.
"Oh Lauren, honey!" Jenny smiled.
John's dad, John sat next to her, smiling as well. Lauren sat down next to her boyfriend.
"Are you going to figure out the sex tomorrow?" John asked his son.
"Yeah, you're all more than welcome to join us at the hospital to find out." John smiled.
"We are so happy for you two. You two are going to be perfect parents. And the band, John?" his mother asked, rasing an eyebrow.
"One more tour during the pregnancy in February after this Christmas and then writing for a year after the baby comes. And then 8123 will do this album, and I don't know how long that will take, and once that releases, a tour. With my family by my side. I'm tired of big media hounds shitting on my work." John explained.
"Oh, before we forget with all this baby talk, we got dinner reservations at 7:30 at Benny's with my mom. You guys down?" Lauren asked, smiling.
"Of course we are! I wanna see you guys!" Jenny smiled.
"We just have to unpack and shower and we can come over to the house for a bit if you'd like, and then we can all ride to Benny's together so we only have to take one car. We can pick up Missy and go to your house before dinner and we can all catch up before we go." John smiled at his mom.

Missy, Lauren, and John piled into his parents house.
Ross and Shane tackled their brother, ruffling his hair as John leaned down slightly with the weight of his two brothers, laughing. They latched off of John and wrapped their arms around Missy.
"LAUREN AND BABY LAUREN AND JOHN!" they both yelled at the same time, hugging her lightly on each side of her.
"We missed you brother!" they laughed as John hugged his parents.
"Shane, when summer rolls around, you're finally coming on tour with us. We'll need you to help." John smiled.
"Finally! Ross got to go 3 times already. My turn." Shane stuck his tongue out at his older brother.

That night, Lauren and John laid in bed together watching A Muppets Christmas Carol.
"Girl or boy?" Lauren asked John.
He thought about it for a second.
"Boy. The sixth." he grinned.
"Me too. He'd be the sixth. I'm so excited. I remember a few months ago how scared we were. We have a master plan now. I think we'll be fine now." she smiled.
John shared those feelings. He realized how great things would be. But he also worried about certain things. Like would the fans be supportive, or cruel. Would they accept it?
"We have to tell everyone soon. The guys, our friends. They all have to know. After your appointment tomorrow, we have to tell them. Bring the ultrasound picture and have them share our joy. Now that we have a plan, we're set." John said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for the support!
<3