Status: Writing! Comments are encouraged! Subscribe if you enjoy! <3

Run Away

Chapter Four

"Trey, let's go now. Take me straight to the hospital." Garrett nagged his older brother. 
Trey turned the car around and headed for the Phoenix hospital. He knew what the doctors had said. He knew her chances. He had to keep it to himself though. He couldn't break his little brothers heart. 
Trey parked in the visitors parking lot and took him straight to her room. He had been there everyday since it happened. Garrett gasped when he walked in, turning around to catch his breath. Tears welled up in his eyes and he turned back around.

John sat on the floor of their room, staring at his feet, holding one of her shirts. His best friend Eric called. He ignored it. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the wall.
~
"Hey Lauren could you hand me the whisk?" John beamed, throwing the egg shells in the garbage. 
She dug in the drawer and pulled it out. 
"I have to be to work in 10 minutes." she smiled as she handed it to him. He smiled back and kissed her lightly on the lips. He mixed his eggs and poured them into the pan, pulling out the cheese. He quickly made her an omlete and set it on the table.
"Stayyyy." he wrapped his long warm arms around her waist. 
"Johnnnnn I have to go." she laughed.
"Come on tour with me next week." he blurted out, pulling her in tighter.
"Wh-- what?" she spun around and looked at him funny. 
"Come with us. I've already talked to everyone about it. Please." he begged, kissing her forehead.
"Oh, fuck John you have me wrapped around your fingerrrr." she pushed her lips against his.
~
John opened his eyes. He didn't know what to do with himself. 
"Lauren I can't see you I can't." he said outloud to the air. The silence was deafening. He felt like the loneliness was suffocating him. He stood up and went to the bathroom. He pulled his clothes off and turned on the shower. 

Eric, was video chatting with Kennedy.
"Has anyone checked on John?" Kennedy asked, taking a bite of his chicken sandwich.
"Everyone is scared to talk to John." Eric scratched his neck nervously.
"Do you think I should go see if he's okay?" Kennedy was getting worried. 
"Good luck Kennedy." Eric raised his eyebrows. Eric knew what Kennedy was signing up for. A lot of yelling.
"I'm going over there. I'll call you later." Kennedy said fastly and shut his laptop. Eric ran his hands through his hair. He flashed back to Lauren laying in the hospital bed and shuttered.

Kennedy got in his car and raced to John and Lauren's house. All the lights were off. He pulled in the driveway and cautiously walked up to the door. John had seen his headlights and had already walked down to answer the door. Kennedy knocked and John swung the door open.
"You look like shit man." Kennedy stared at John's red puffy eyes and pale face.
"Thanks." John walked back inside, leaving the door wide open with Kennedy standing in it.
"Can I come in?" he asked nervously.
"Go ahead." John sat down on the couch, grabbing a pillow and hugging it. Kennedy walked in, quietly closing the door behind him. He pulled out a kitchen chair and sat down.
"Don't give up on her when she needs you the most John." Kennedy looked at the placemat.
"I'm fine. She's gone. There is no her anymore." John said, emotionless.
"Yes there is John. You're killing her just sitting here. A miracle could happen. You could walk in and her eyes could shoot open." Kennedy tried his hardest to get to John, who sat there staring at the wall, not responding.
"A miracle? Do you think this is a movie? This is real life Kennedy. This is my life. This is her life. There is no hope. I'm fine." he kept saying he was fine but he wasn't. He thought if he repeated it over and over again, everyone would assume he was over it. He wanted to greave alone. He wanted to miss her alone. He wanted to sleep forever, living in his dreams of her.
"Snap the fuck out of it man. If you cared about her you'd grow a pair, man up, and be with her. Do you think she wants to die alone in that hospital?!" Kennedy raised his voice. The words Kennedy spoke made him furious.
"SHE'S ALREADY DEAD KENNY. A MACHINE IS KEEPING HER ALIVE. THAT'S NOT LIVING." John yelled, throwing the pillow on the floor and standing up. He had had enough of Kennedy trying to tell him how to handle this.
"Whatever John. Let her fade away alone. She's probably terrified. I'm going to see her tomorrow. If you want to join me, give me a call." Kennedy got up and walked to the door.
"I love her. Don't you ever fucking question that again." John snarled. Kennedy shuttered at the sound of his voice. It was up to John now to decide what he was going to do. His part in this situation was over. He closed the door behind him. John stormed to their room and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three new subbers over night? You guys are awesome. Thank you so much.

If you like it, comments?! They help the modivation.

<3