Status: Second Priority

Stupid Boy

It's Like Holding Back The Wind

"Well, I have to go pick Shane up now." She sighed as she rolled out of bed and started picking her clothes up.

"Alright, I'll see you when you get back then." I smiled.

She grinned and walked over to me while she clipped her bra and leaned down to give me a sweet kiss on the lips.

"I'll be back soon." She grinned.

"Good." I laughed before slapping her ass as she walked out the door.

She closed the door and I got up and put on some fresh clothes before my parents got home. I assumed they'd find out about us sometime, what with all the condom wrappers, but I knew they wouldn't say anything. And better they find out later than sooner.

I was really digging this whole thing with her. I could get some pretty much whenever I wanted and I could still hang out with her as a friend, but we didn't have to get into a relationship right away. I mean, of course I'll want to marry her someday but not anytime soon. I just want to have some fun while she waits for me. And God, was she ever fun.

I walked downstairs and watched tv as I waited for her to get home. I sprang up as soon as I heard the door open and greeted her like a puppy.

"Hey! What took you so long?" I asked, going to kiss her but remembering that my brother was right behind her.

"I stopped at McDonalds and we got some chicken nuggets." She answered as she held up the bag and Shane came walking in with a soda.

"Oh, I don't really want fast food. Do you think you could make me something?" I asked as I followed her to the kitchen where she set down the food.

"Sure, what do you want?" She smiled as she turned to me.

"Surprise me." I replied before giving her a kiss on the cheek and walking back to the living room while she stayed in the kitchen.

A little while later she walked out to me with a plate of stir fry with chicken and rice and set it in my lap.

"Aw, this looks awesome, Gracie." I grinned as I picked up my fork.

"Thanks." She chuckled as she sat next to me. She laid her head on my shoulder while I ate and did my best not to get soy sauce on her.

Then I heard my mom walk through the door.

"Hey guys, how was your day?" She called.

"Good, ma." I replied as I kept eating.

"How was yours, Gracie?" She asked as she sat down and took her shoes off.

"It was good. I picked up some McDonald's for dinner." She shrugged.

"That's good to hear. And I'll think I'll have some, thank you. I'll leave some money on the table for you." She told her.

"Okay." Gracie replied, knowing that my mom really didn't like arguing about who was paying the bill.

After things had settled down Gracie went upstairs and went to sleep while I sat back watching a movie with my parents.

Suddenly my mom paused the movie and looked over at me.

"John, we need to talk." She told me in her serious tone.

"Okay...about what?" I asked, knowing that she had found out about my sex life.

"You and Gracie." She said.

"What about us?"

"She's in mourning, John. You shouldn't be letting her take care of you, you should be taking care of her." She scolded me.

"She's right, John." My dad agreed.

"What did I do that was so horrible? She's happier than she has been, you know." I defended.

"She shouldn't have to feel like you're her responsibility! She brings home dinner and then you ask her to cook? She isn't a maid, and she deserves a little respect. We didn't bring you up to act like you should be waited on hand and foot. If anything, you should be doing that for her. She's lovestruck and she's not going to tell you to stop, but I am. I don't want you to keep treating like that, understand?" She lectured.

"Yeah, fine." I sighed with a nod.

"Good. I don't want it to happen again."

"It won't, mom." I assured her.

She nodded and also went upstairs to bed.

"She's a great girl, John. Don't mess it up." He told me before also walking upstairs.

I'm not going to mess it up. I know better.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's a filler for you. Do you think John is going to listen to his mom?

Thanks to BUSTANUT, Baby.Blue.Eyes, Drivingbackwards, whilethrefirewasout, lovelyhope, young at heart, carlygirlll43, and Just.A.Cupcake.Lover for commenting!

Pleaseeee check out my other John story I Fucked Up Again