Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

021

I woke up the next morning in Panda's bed with 11 missed calls from Aron. FUCK.

I quickly threw my clothes on and walked out of the bedroom.

"Good morning, sleepy head!" Panda said on the couch.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?! ARON IS PROBABLY FREAKING!"

"No worries, I called him because he kept blowing up your phone. I told him I asked you to come over and you were so tired from shopping you accidentally passed out. No worries, he's okay."

I sighed of relief. "Thank you."

"Better be glad Aron just didn't show up, or he would've walked in seeing you laying on Travis' lap. T didn't wanna move you, but when he had to go so he put you in my bed. I slept on the couch."

"Could I ask for a better best friend?" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I am pretty great, huh? Why don't you just stay here until the party and you can look fantastic for your boy, and just watch movies all day. Okay?"

I smiled. "Okay."

"You know, T does care about you a lot." He started, making me sigh. I poured me some coffee and joined him on the couch.

"I know. Is he still with Mattie? Or did he actually end it like he said he would?" I sipped on my drink.

"He ended it. He said the only relationship he would be in is with you."

"Stop, you're making me feel bad." I pouted.

He laughed. The rest of the day we just watched movies and waited for the party to get here. I wore a tight, exposing dress and heels, and applied make up and teased my hair.

"Dayum!" Josh leaned into the doorframe of the bathroom.

"Do I look okay? Or is it too much?" I looked down.

"You look fucking hot. If you weren't my best friend's ex..."

"Oh shut up." I blushed and pecked his cheek.

I walked out into the living room where Travis, Zach, Aron, and some other random people were in and their mouth's dropped.

"Fuck." Travis gulped.

"Baby," Aron got up and pulled me close, kissing me.

"Happy birthday," I giggled and handed him the box that was on the table. They were glass plugs with real looking sea shit in them.

"Thank you," He kissed me again. "You are gorgeous."

Travis scoffed like he was pissed and got up.

"I'm going to go talk to Travis, I'll be back." Aron nodded and I went outside. "Is there something wrong?" I stepped off the porch and walked to his SUV, where he was sitting on the driver's side with the door open.

"I just don't wanna be here, seeing you all over another guy, barely wearing any clothes."

"Travis, we haven't been together in months, why are you still doing this to yourself? IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON."

"But why the fuck did you have to move on with my friend?" He got out of the truck and slammed the door, getting in my face. He looked down at me with his eyes filled with sorrow. I felt bad.

"I-it just happened, Travis... I'm s-sorry..." I mumbled. He ran his fingers down my back, giving me the chills. He brought his mouth close to my neck, making me shake. "S-stop. Please, just leave me alone!" I screamed at him and I stomped back into the house.

I drank. Too much to where I couldn't see anymore. I couldn't find Aron. I couldn't find anyone.

Travis' POV
I didn't want Aron getting suspicious of anything, so I stayed at the party. Once I felt like it was time to go, I couldn't find him anywhere. Averi was in the kitchen drinking with random people she could find, so she wasn't with him.

"Yo Averi, tell Aron I said happy birthday, I'm out!" I yelled and then walked to my Surburban. I saw Aron's car, and there was a light on.

"Aron!" I called. There was movement, but no response. When I got closer I could see and hear what was happening. He was fucking some girl in the backseat of his car, and it wasn't his girlfriend.