Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

022

Averi's POV
Once again, I woke up in Panda's bed, except this time I had a massive hangover.

I groaned and rolled out of the bed.

"Pancakes in the kitchen!" Someone yelled.

"Mmmmm," I mumbled.

"Aspirin and water is on the counter." Panda told me.

"Thanks, babe."

"Aron kind of left you... like I don't remember him telling you bye." Panda laughed.

"All I remember is Travis pissing me off and me excessively drinking."

"Let's face it... when is Travis NOT pissing you off?" He laughed.

"Never!" I smirked. "Speak of the devil." I looked down at my phone that was blinking with a text message.

Travis: we need 2 talk.

Averi: i'm a panda's, and i really don't wanna.

Travis: it's fucking important, please just meet me somewhere

Averi: come here.

Travis: be there in 10

"What does he want?" Panda asked.

"To talk. Like always. He says it's important."

"Let's just hope he doesn't pull any shit."

Travis showed up about 15 minutes later. He had a serious look on his face.

"We need to talk privately." He looked at Panda and walked out front.

"Well, what?" I lit up a cigarette.

"Averi... Aron is ch-cheating on you."

Bullshit. "Yeah, okay, Travis."

He looked pissed. "What, you don't fucking believe me?! I walked outside to my car last night and he's doing some girl in the backseat, and it wasn't you."

"You are unbelievable, Travis! You're making up shit so I'll leave him and go back to you?! CAN YOU JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE?! I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT!"

"You know what, fine then. Don't believe me. I just think you deserve better." He spat.

"Because you gave me that, right?" I got in his face, making him back up. "Having a foursome with three random girls, having sex with girls and getting and giving head from girls other than ME! I really hate you." I could feel the tears burning.

"Bye, Averi." He walked off of the porch and slammed the door to his SUV.

I sighed and walked back into the house to find my keys, Panda could tell I didn't wanna talk about it.

"He said he was cheating on me." Was all I said, and Panda understood to not ask questions. "I'm going home to snuggle with my dog."

"Call me if you need me, love." He kissed my forehead.

I got home and popped in a movie and laid down next to Bow, who was already cuddled in my bed.

Aron: what happened to u?

Averi: i'm at home, panda told me you left me last night. but i don't really feel like seeing anyone right now

Aron: yeah because i couldnt find u. what happened? r u ok?

Averi: i'm fine, just a little confused. i'll call you first thing tomorrow.

Aron: ok i love u

Averi: love you too.

I'm not even sure if I loved him, but oh well.

Panda: do you need anything? cause if you do i'll bring it to you.

Averi: :) haha no thanks, but thanks for the concern. i'll call you soon. <3

Panda: <3

I fell asleep early that night, because the next day, I had a lot of shit to do.