Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

025

I was woken up at 12 sharp with my phone ringing off of the hook. Josh was still passed out.

"Hello?" I sounded pissy.

"Aye, what're you doing?"

"Panda, I was fucking sleeping." I plopped my head down on the bed.

"Why is Josh's car at my house but he isn't?"

"We took my car."

"Dammit, Averi, you better not let T find out. Anyways, I'm at his house. And he wants you to come get all of your stuff from his room. Like now."

"Be over there in a second."

Panda's POV
"You're such a dick." Tony left as I hung up my phone.

"Travis doesn't wanna come out of his room, so I'm gonna trap Averi in there with him. They need to fix this."

"What is he doing in there anyways?" He fired up the XBOX.

"Nothing at all. He's just laying on his bed."

Averi's POV
I dropped Josh off at Panda's to get his car and dreaded the whole car ride there. Why was I doing this. I should have just let him ship them to me.

I walked in without knocking and Panda and Tony were playing a game.

"Where's my shit."

"Well, Y didn't get it together. You're gonna have to get it." I started walking to the familiar room and I could hear Panda behind me. I walked in the room and Travis was laying on the bed shirtless and messing with his iPhone.

"What do you want?"

"Panda told me I had clothes-" I felt Panda's hands grip my arms and force me into the room, and then shutting the door.

"God damn you Panda, let me out! Fuck your fucking house for having locks on the outside." I whined.

"You actually believed some bullshit about you leaving clothes over here? You set your own damn self up for disaster..." He rolled his eyes.

"Well. I don't know what to say."

"You two aren't coming out until everything is fixed!" Panda knocked on the door and then I heard faded foot steps.

At first it was an awkward silent 30 minutes. I wasn't going to talk. Neither was he because he was playing with his stupid phone.

"Your room is a fucking mess." I cringed as I tried to maintain comfortable on the floor.

"I haven't had a girl around to clean it, and I'm not going to do it. You can get on the bed if you want, it's not going to fucking kill you."

"Are you seriously saying that no one has cleaned your room since the last time I did it?"

"Pretty much."

I scoffed.

"I see you got a new tattoo." He poked my thigh.

"Ow."

"Sorry. It's really nice, though."

"Well, thanks." I smiled at him.

"I haven't actually seen you smile in a long long time. It's still gorgeous."

Yeah, I still loved him. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you about what you saw Aron doing."

"I'll forgive you if you take me back."

"What?" He sat up and moved closer and pulled me into his lap, making me nervous from all of the physical touch at once that has been lacking for a long time.

"I fucked up, really bad. Please, just give me another chance. There is always going to be something between us, and I don't wanna let it go." He kissed my forehead.

I nodded. "I know." He kissed me and laid me down on the bed so he was over me. He unbuttoned my shirt and jeans roughly and tore them off of my legs.

The heat was killing me. It was so hot because of the lack of sexual attention for so long. I know the whole house could hear it.

Once we finished, I just laid there looking at the ceiling. Complete fucking bliss. Travis laid his head on my naked chest and rubbed circles around my belly button.

I heard the door unlocking. "DON'T OPEN THE DOOR I'M NAKED!" I screamed and shuffled for my clothes.

"Yes! I knew it would work!"
♠ ♠ ♠
i kinda want this to end.