Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

032

"Can we just lay in the bed? Watch a movie, cuddle... fuck." I smiled.

"Of course." He grinned. I dropped my pants and crawled into the bed. He popped in Takers and we cuddled. I started pulling at his pants from under the covers and he maneuvered on top of me. He was about to put it in before his phone started buzzing. He reached for it, I slapped his hand.

"No calls during sexy time!" I played, and pulled him back over. about 5 seconds before I was about to fucking have the best feeling of the sex, his phone started buzzing again.

"Fuck, it's Mattie," he pulled out.

I WAS FUCKING PISSED.

"Travis Tatum Mills." I glared.

He put his hand up to me. "Hello? Hey. Now? Okay, be there soon." He hung up. "I gotta go."

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're leaving?"

"She said she doesn't want to be alone, and she's still swollen and needs help."

"So you're going to fucking leaving me? At 1 in the morning? Travis... you know how I feel about being here alone." I pouted.

"I can't help it love. Wait for me?"

"No." I knocked my head into the headboard and set my eyes on the TV.

"Averi."

"Travis." I mocked him.

"I won't be gone long."

"You're funny. Like really? Right when we're having sex? I'm scared to be here alone! You know that! She'll be fucking fine, please just stay this once." I begged and pulled him back down on the bed, but he resisted.

"She needs me."

"I fucking need you!"

"Can we talk about this when I get back?"

"Bye." I was mad. He forced his lips upon mine for a sloppy kiss, and I refused. He left, and I called Josh.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Josh. What are you doing?"

"Just got back from a party, why, what's up?"

"Are you drunk?"

"I'm tipsy."

"Can I comeover?"

I heard him smile into the phone. "Sure."

I sped over, so glad to leave Travis' house.

"Hey love." Josh hugged me tightly. "Where's the boyfriend?"

"He left me again. I don't like staying there."

"He might get a little tempered if he knows you came over here." He put his hand on my cheek. I only came up to Josh's mid stomach, he was the tall one of the group. Like abnormally tall. Taller than Travis.

"He doesn't need to know, does he?" I smiled.

"Do you want to smoke?"

I smirked. "Hell yeah."

So we smoked, and just talked about life. It was 6 in the morning when we finally realized we were too tired, and I didn't wanna go home, Travis hadn't even called me.

So we fell asleep on his couch, I was laying across him.

Bad situation.

We awoke around 4, I had 19 missed calls from Travis. 19.

Travis: where the fuck are you?!!?!?!?!?!

Travis: Averi

Travis: Averi what the fuck

Travis: Averi call me

Travis: Averi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I decided not to call him, I kissed Josh lightly on the cheek goodbye and thanked him, and sped home. I creeped in quietly, and Travis was knocked out in his room. He was on his stomach, with the covers only coming up to his waist.

I probably smelled like Josh... so I tip toed to the bathroom.

"Where have you been?" Fuck.

"Do you actually think I was going to stay here by myself while you waited on your hands and feet for Mattie? Fuck that." I scoffed.

"So where did you go?"

"Josh's."

"Are you fucking serious? What the fuck did you do?" He sat up and faced me.

"We smoked and watched a movie! Chill out!"

"Averi... this has got to stop."

"Stop what Travis? You leave me every night to go see that bitch and the kid that might not even be yours!"

"Stop with that! IT FUCKING DRIVES ME CRAZY! YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR ME, YOU DON'T!" He screamed and looked at his feet in anger.

"I was just trying to help you out." I said quietly. I was hurt, yeah.

"I seriously think you're right. We love each other so much, that we don't wanna let go, but it's so fucking unhealthy to be together that we have to do something."

"What're you talking about? I'm here with you, Travis! I'm trying to make things better, I really am." I cried. I was beyond upset, bawling my eyes out.

"I love you to fucking death, and it's at the point where it is seriously killing us."

I didn't know what to say. "I don't think you understand how much I miss you, when you're gone. Even if it's just for a night, all I think about is you, you, you. I miss you so much, it hurts. When you leave for tour, I feel like you're meeting other girls, girls that stand out to you more than me. We've been together so long, you're just growing tired of me."

"No, no, never! You never get boring to me, it's like everyday is a different way I fall in love with you. But Averi... this in unhealthy. Please don't cry." He wiped my tears.

His phone started buzzing. He gave me an apologetic face and answered it. "Hello? Oh, they did! Great. We're coming now. Bye." He hung up. "They got the DNA results." He smiled. "Do you wanna come?"

I nodded. The ride was silent.

We were both nervous as fuck, for different reasons.