Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

034

Averi's POV
I woke up the next night with the most horrible hangover ever, so I scooted my way towards the kitchen.

Travis was sitting on the couch playing video games, he glanced at me once before his eyes were locked on the screen again.

"What're you doing today?" I asked as I poured me a cup up.

"Meeting with my booking agent. We're going to talk about me going to Europe for a month."

"...Oh."

"I would make you come with, but there isn't much room."

"It's okay, I can't spend my life following you around. And I can't miss that much work, so..."

"Well, you work like once a week."

"It's not my fault they cut my hours back. Besides, you just said I can't come. Nor do I want to." I scoffed.

"Well, I'm still going to ask. Because if their is room, I want you to go."

"We'll see."

My phone started buzzing, so I grabbed it off the counter and answered it. "Hello? Adrianna! Hi! Have you had the baby yet? Seriously? I would love too! Let me discuss with Travis, and I'll start packing! Ah, he's okay. Same ol, same ol. Travis Adrianna says hi. But yeah, I'll text you! Okay. Bye."

"What was that about?"

"Adrianna is being induced tomorrow. To have her baby. She wants me to come out."

"So you're going to go to Canada? Tonight?"

"Yes."

"Don't I get a say?"

"She wants me to be there! God mother thing. I've known her since I was like 7, Travis..." I sat down next to him.

"But I'm leaving soon."

"I'll only be gone for a week, max. Help her get settled in, and then I'll be on the next flight back to California. I promise." I kissed his nose. He sighed. "Please don't be like that, you always go off and leave me, for months at a time. It's just one week, we can facetime and shit, just please don't be upset."

"Can we have sex before you leave?"

"Nope, Imma leave you sexless. I'm just kidding! But help me pack."

"I have to leave in about 30 minutes. And I gotta head to the studio for a bit."

"Well, can you check flights and get me a ticket?"

"Yeah, love." He left the room for about 15 minutes, then came back in. "You're leaving at 9:20, be at the airport by 8."

"Okay, it's noon. So when you get back, which'll be around?"

"3."

"So we'll have 5 hours to do whatever you want." I kissed him.

"Alright, but I gotta go. I love you." He pecked my lips and grabbed his keys, walking out the door.

I was just hoping he would be able to control himself.

He arrived home back at about 3:30, and he was excited.

"I'm just so stoked to go to Europe, baby, he said we can fly you out after a few weeks for 5 days or so, but you couldn't stay the whole tour."

"That's fine."

"So, we should tape it."

"Tape what?"

"You know."

"I found and old one the other day, in the bottom of the left nightstand." I laughed.

"Seriously? How old?"

"Like, way over a year ago."

"Let's watch it!"

"Uh, I already did, I meant to tell you about it earlier, but I forgot."

"Damn, so you're just going to make me watch it by myself when you leave, huh."

"Why do we have to watch our own porn when we are here right now together?" I smiled at him.

I started putting my bags in the car around 6, and Travis was pouting and moping.

"Don't be a baby. I never pout when you leave. I put on a smile." I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him.

"Yeah, yeah." He mumbled.

The compartment between the 2 fronts seats in his truck lifted up, so I lifted it and scooted over next to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Please call me and stuff when you can." He kissed me.

"I will. Bye, I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, sorry. This is going to end soon. Have a new story in mind.