Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

035

When I arrived to my destination, I didn't know Adrianna's water had already broken and she had already had the baby. My fucking luck. Her boyfriend Brendon came and picked me up and took us back to the hospital. She was allowed to leave tomorrow because the delivery went so smoothly.

"Ave!" She said in her hospital bed.

"Hi, love! I've missed you!" I hugged her, and stared at her little girl.

"Sierra, is her name." She smiled. Adrianna had long wavy brown rock star hair, it fell perfectly together. She also had light greenish-yellow eyes, and had a body on her. She liked tattoos, and had double nose rings. I have missed her.

"How have you and Travis been?" She asked.

"Good. He was bummed that I was leaving though."

"Averi, are you alright? You look a little pale."

"I'm fine. I just got off a plane! What do you expect?" I nudged her.

Averi: skype. skype. skype. skype. can we skype now? or

Travis: :) i went to the studio, but i'm on my way home. how is your trip so far?

Averi: good. i'm feeling a little dizzy though.

Travis: i'm sorry. get on skype, i'll call you in a few minutes.

I grabbed my labtop and signed into Skype, and Travis video called me about five minutes later.

He popped up on the screen wearing a hat and sitting at his kitchen table.

"Hey, babe." He smiled at me.

"I miss your face." I pouted.

"Come back to me, soon?"

"Soon."

"You do look a little sick."

"It's probably just because of the flight, or something. Hopefully it goes away soon-" I had to stop right there. I jumped off the couch and ran to the bathroom and threw up everything I had eaten that day. I brushed my teeth and slowly made my way back to my labtop.

"Are you okay?!?!"

"I'm fine. I feel a lot better now." I laughed.

"Averi... since when do you throw up?"

"Only when I get shitfaced."

"Are you shitfaced?"

"No."

He looked at me like he was confused.

"I'm sure I"m just fine! Don't worry. You look tired. Go and get some sleep."

"Can we have Skype sex?" He smiled.

"....I'm in the living room. Adrianna just heard you say that, and she said you're a dirty sex cupcake."

"Tell her I said hi and that I hope she can come visit US soon, so my girlfriend doesn't have to leave me."

"I will. Love you!" He blew me a kiss and then we were disconnected.

"You two seem like you're in a good place. Averi... are you pregnant?"

"Now how in the hell would I be pregnant?" I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Do you have sex on a daily basis?"

"Yes."

"Well, you could be pregnant! The signs are there. Take a test."

"I don't wanna." She got up and grabbed her purse.

"Where are you going?"

"To get you a pregnancy test."

"You just had a baby!"

"Watch Sierra for me!" She slammed the door on her way out.