Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

037

I was laying in my bed wide awake with Travis, who was sleeping roughly, when I decided to check my twitter mentions.

Most of the time, I dreaded it. Most of Travis' fans that knew of my hated me. There were a select few who understood me.

I usually got the common insults: slut, groupie, fat... even though I'm mostly petite, some even say I'm his baby mama... and I forced him to be in a relationship with me.

People just don't understand that when you date someone who doesn't have a normal 9 to 5 job, the relationship isn't going to be normal. But at the end of the day, I'm the one Travis wants to come home with. It is how it is. I just scrolled and scrolled, remembering how Travis would be leaving me soon.

"What're you doing love," Travis rolled over to where he was facing me.

"Nothing. I just can't sleep. Stressed."

"So do you think you should go to the doctor?" He yawned.

"Yeah. This is just stupid."

"It's our fault."

"Yeah."

So once we got woken up, we went to the doctor's for a check up. Ugh.

"You were pregnant, but the egg didn't carry over. We ran a few tests, and it seems like for you to be able to go through a whole pregnancy, it would be a miracle. Some of your reproduction organs have been damaged. It could be hereditary, drug use, stress, or just natural."

Drug use. I was never going to be able to have kids because I was a fucking coke head. Great.

"Thanks, well I guess we'll go now." Travis and I walked to the car in complete silence, and I know what he was thinking. He doesn't want to be with someone who will never be able to have kids.

"Travis, I'm sorry. The cocaine fucked up my organs."

"Don't apologize. It's not your fault. I don't really want kids, anyways."

"Not at all? Even when you're older? If you don't wanna be with me, I understand."

"What are you talking about? I love you. For right now, we'll be okay. It's not like I want a baby anytime soon... I'm not saying I'm glad this happened, but it was for the best." He kissed my cheek softly.

I guess... everything was going to be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Da end. <3