Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

008

I woke up and Zach was beside me. I sat up and looked around the room, Travis was laying on the floor at the foot of the bed.

I didn't like to fight with him, I really didn't. But he makes it so fucking easy to get mad! If your boyfriend had a foursome with three other girls, wouldn't you be pissed?

Yeah, you would.

I wanted to go home. But I knew that would cause shit, and so I was just going to bare with it. I knew those weren't going to be the only girls I met that he fucked on this tour, there were going to be a LOT more. But he's trying now, and I knew I couldn't be mad at him forever. I got up and grabbed a cigarette, and then I walked outside. About a minute later, Travis walked outside with one also.

"I was a bitch to you last night." I spoke first.

"I deserved it, though." He sat down on the bench beside me and turned himself to me, staring at me.

"I'm just gonna forget about what happened before we got back together, okay? Or atleast I'll try."

He kissed me and pulled me onto his lap. "Are you ready for the show tonight?" He asked me, excitedly.

"I guess so."

"You can get sidestage, it'll just be you and some other people."

------------------------
We all got in the bus and traveled to the venue. We were only there for an hour before it was time for him to play.

"Have fun," I pecked his lips and he got on the stage.

"Wazzup, Arizona!" He screamed into the mic, and the crowd went crazy.

After the show, he had to go to the bar and sign shit. So I sat on the counter beside him. I didn't show any affection, I didn't want any of his fangirls killing me.

So many girls. Most of them were like "OMG T. MILLS! DO YOU REMEMBER ME! I HUNG OUT WITH YOU! WE FUCKED! BLAH BLAH BLAH!" Shut the fuck up. Whores.

This went on for the next four shows. And then I just got tired of waiting for him to sign stuff. I started walking away while he was mid conversation with a girl, and he cut her off. "Ave, where are you going?" The girl looked pissed off.

"I'm going out to the bus, just come get me when you're done." He nodded and I walked outside.

He didn't know I was having someone meet me outside the bus for some coke.

--------------

Travis' POV

I was still hanging out with fans for over an hour, and Averi never came back. I told the Faves I would be back, so I made my way to the bus.

Averi was talking to some guy, handing him money. He put a bag down her shirt. He started touching her, and she backed away. And then he pushed her against the bus and tried to rip her vest off.

"Hey wait a second man, get your hands off my girl!" I punched him and he was on the ground, I was beating the shit out of him.

"Travis, stop!" Averi screamed at me and dragged me off of him.

"Control you're fucking boyfriend, if you wanna buy any more shit from me. I was just trying to have a little fun." He spat at Averi, and stormed off.

I stuck my hand down her bra.

"Stop, Travis," She begged. She wrapped both of her hands around my arm and tried to pull it out of her shirt, but I'm a lot stronger than she is. I dug around until I pulled out what I was looking for.

"WHAT THE FUCK, AVERI! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DONE WITH THIS SHIT!" I threw it on the ground and it went into the dirt.

"IT'S HARD TO WHEN I MEET TONS OF GIRLS YOU'VE SLEPT WITH EVERYNIGHT! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, TRAVIS! I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU!" She was crying. God, I fucking hate it when she cries. I'm always the one that makes her cry, never anyone else. Fuck me.

"AVERI, THIS ISN'T GOING TO HELP ANYTHING! THIS IS GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"THEN YOU CAN GO AND FUCK WHOEVER YOU WANT! YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME ANYMORE!" She stormed past me and onto the bus.

"Whoa, man." Tony was standing beside the door to the venue. "What the fuck was that all about?"

"I'm a horrible fucking boyfriend." I pulled out a cigarette and leaned against the bus.

"That's all you knew before she came along, T. All you did was party and fuck girls before you met Averi." He bummed a cigarette off of me and leaned against the bus beside me.

"But I fell in love with her, Tony. I wasn't expecting to fall in love with anybody."

"Maybe that's why you never knew her."

"What?"

"Maybe that's why all of us knew Averi except for you for so long. Because when you two did meet, you guys moved fucking fast."

"I know, and we fight so much now. We never fought this much, and now it's every other day."

"Maybe it's time for both of you to move on. See other people, do something."