Status: YOUR comments are what inspire ME to keep on writing.

We've Proven Our Love Over Time So Strong.

Get It On

Brian was somewhere around the house with his friends while I sat in his bedroom surrounded by piles of my Navy gear. All of my uniforms had been washed and ironed, so I organized them neatly into my garment bag, leaving my dress blues out. I sighed, looking at my luggage becoming more organized...and more packed. I was leaving in the morning for Norfolk, which left the familiar burning anxiety in my stomach, just like the night before I left for Boot Camp.

After zipping up my garment bag, I folded it up and set it in the corner of the room. I grabbed my PT clothes, under-shirts, etc, and folded them up neatly before organizing them into my sea-bag. I made sure there was extra room in there so I could grab some more clothes from my house to bring with me. Next up was my suitcase which was full of the rest of my civilian clothes, some DVD's, and things of that nature which would keep me occupied for those times I'd be alone.

“Lisa?” I heard Brian's voice behind me.

I turned to see him standing in the doorway. “Hey,” I said with a weak smile.

“We're about to go get some lunch, you wanna come?”

“Umm...” I turned to the pile of luggage. “If you don't mind, I need to go to my house for a few things. You think you can drop me off with my sea-bag?”

“I can ride with one of them and you can take my car.”

“Okay.”

“Are you alright, sweetheart?”

“Well, other than me leaving tomorrow, I'm fine.”

Brian approached, scooping me into his arms. “I know. It won't be long before I'm there though.”

I sighed. As much as I tried to convince Brian otherwise, he still insisted on moving to Norfolk for a bit. He insisted on getting an apartment for us until I transferred away. I begged him to not blow his money like that, but it was no use. He said there was no problem with it and that even the guys insisted. He'd stay there for a few months until the band was ready to hit the studio in which he would leave for that. I'd stay in the apartment and help pay the bills. We compromised that I would agree to the idea if I payed for half of everything, and then it was a deal, but after Christmas so he could spend it with his family and friends.

“You want me to bring something home for you?” he asked.

“Sure. Surprise me.”

He leaned down for a kiss before he left with the guys. Shortly after, I hopped in his car and made the short drive to my house. My parents were at work, but we made plans to get together for dinner. I shuffled through my bedroom, grabbing a few extra shirts and the rest of the pants I owned. I filled up my sea-bag and made sure I had the rest of my necessities before filling the remainder of my suitcase with clothes. Once I was content, I hung out in the house for a bit, taking my dog for a quick walk towards the beach. I hadn't seen much of my dog since I left, and I missed him. Back at my house, I knelt down and hugged him. “You be good, Rambo.”

I dragged my stuff to the car and made the drive back to Brian's place. They were still out so I flopped on the couch with the TV on, Pinkly jumping on the couch next to me, curling up against my side. I flipped through TV channels, finding nothing good on. The one positive thing about leaving tomorrow was that I wouldn't be bored. I'd be going back to work. The anxiety I was feeling had begun to make me nauseous, so I laid down on my side, curling up tightly while I watched a random Lifetime movie.

It wasn't much longer until I heard the door open, voices entering the house and going straight into the kitchen. Before Brian would get a chance to see me looking and feeling miserable, I got up and went to find him and Zack with a take-out bag. “We had Mexican, so I got you a chicken burrito,” Brian said.

“Thanks.” I grabbed it from him and sat down at the table to eat.

“So you two coming out with us tonight? Ladies night at Johnny's Bar.” Zack spoke up.

“Probably not. We're having dinner with her parents tonight because she's leaving in the morning.”

“Oh, right. No biggie...” Zack paused and looked at me. “You two can enjoy your alone time tonight.” He winked. I rolled my eyes while Brian reached across the counter to punch him. “Ow! You're only punching me because you know it's true! You two are gonna get it on!”

I began to blush so I hid my face in my hands. Footsteps were heard running circles around the kitchen then soon exiting. Finally alone, I resumed eating my burrito in silence. The two of them had settled in the den to play a video game. A few hours had quickly passed when Brian had shaken me awake saying that it was almost time to leave for my parents house.

Dinner was dinner as usual with my parents. Stories, laughs, and just hanging out. It ended too quickly and after hugging my parents goodbye, we headed back to Brian's. I couldn't help but feel somewhat guilty for not spending much time with them, but they worked a lot, so I hardly got to see them even when I was living at home.

Brian didn't even need to ask me what was wrong after I had hugged my parents goodbye and we drove away. “Sweetheart, I tried to convince you to spend a few days at home so you could visit with them.”

“I know. They work all the time so I wouldn't have had much time anyways,” I said quietly, staring out the window.

I was silent for the remainder of the ride, and back at the house, I went straight for the kitchen to take some aspirin before spending the rest of the evening being a bum with Brian. He had already gone upstairs to change. On my way to the stairs, I caught myself looking around the house that I wouldn't see again for a long time. It had been such a short time staying here and being with Brian, but I had already considered this a place I could call my home. I approached the doorway to the bedroom: a room I could almost call my own.

I watched for a moment as Brian wandered around the room in a pair of boxers. Biting my lip, I slowly stepped into the room. He was standing by his nightstand, plugging his phone into the charger, so I closed the gap between us. As he was starting to turn, I grabbed onto his arm and shoved him to turn towards me. I then shoved him back against the wall, my other hand grabbing the back of his neck and pulling towards me. He grunted as his back hit the wall and my lips crashed to his in a very passionate kiss. It was going to be our last night together for at least a month, and I planned to take it for all that it was worth.

One of Brian's hands gripped my hip while the other was on the back of my head, his fingers intertwining with my hair. I could almost feel the heat radiating between our bodies as we kissed. Brian wanted to speak, but I wouldn't let him. Our lips never parted as I reached a hand between our bodies, sliding it under the waistband of his boxers. My fingers wrapped around him, stroking slowly. He groaned softly into our kiss, still surprised by the way I had attacked him. I knew he enjoyed it though because he quickly became hard.

“Getting rough now are we?” Brian asked when we parted from the kiss.

I just grinned. “This is our last night together for a while. I'm just taking it for everything it's worth.”

“Well if you want rough, I can do rough, baby.” His thin lips formed a devilish grin.

I squealed as he swiftly picked me up and carried me to the bed where he tossed me onto it. Brian had wasted no time in helping me out of my clothes. His lips attached to my neck, immediately sending chills racing through my body. His fingers traveled between my legs, brushing against my core. I breathy moan escaped my throat.

“Mm, even when you try to take control, I just know how to make you weak,” Brian whispered against my neck.

“Heh, well you are naturally stronger than I am. I'll get you eventually.” I mentally scolded myself for letting myself succumb to the pleasure he'd make me feel. “Just let me.” I whispered to him. Brian just grinned and his fingers brushed against clit. I bit my lip, trying not to let my mind fall away. “Bri...” I breathed.

“Next time. When we break in our apartment in Norfolk. I promise you can do what you want.”

I was about to whine in objection, but it came out as a choked gasp as he roughly pushed two fingers inside of me. “God, Brian!” I called out as his fingers moved deep inside of me. My head flew back against the bed as my hips bucked towards him out of reflex.

I could feel his other hand lightly running down my stomach, the tickle adding to the sensitivity that was racing through my body. Fuck this guy knows just what to do, I thought. I bit down on my lip again as I began to feel his breath against my heated core. Another gasp escaped my throat as I felt his lips close around my clit, sucking the small bundle of nerves into his mouth. His tongue traced slow circles while his fingers intensified the pleasure. I didn't know how much time had passed until I realized that I was moaning loudly. It didn't seem like much time when that familiar ache began to build deep inside my gut. His tongue was now flicking rapidly across the overly sensitive nerves and I knew that I didn't want this to end so quickly. “Brian...” I choked out.

I knew he didn't want this to end quickly either, but he didn't stop. The ache grew, and it was about to burst. I tried my hardest to hold it back, and I was hanging on the edge by the tips of my fingers when he had stopped. I began to breathe heavily, realizing that I had been holding my breath occasionally. The oxygen rushed back to my brain as I ran my hand through my hair. I could feel the desire for a release burning through my body. As I fought the urge to touch myself, I looked and saw Brian sitting back on his heels, stroking himself. I bit my lip, watching him as my breathing had returned to normal.

“Brian, I don't want this to end so soon,” I murmured.

He stopped stroking himself and hovered over me. “I figured you would've wanted it to,” he chuckled. “I know you're begging for that release right now.” He grinned.

I let out a small chuckle as I reached to caress his cheek, my thumb tracing over his defined cheek-bone. “Of course I am. But this is our last night together. Make it last.”

Brian said nothing else as he shifted and buried himself inside of me. He didn't thrust at a fast pace. It was slow. Lovemaking yet painfully slow. It built up that ball inside of me again, but it was far from bursting. Time had passed and I had become frustrated as my body craved release. “Baby, please go faster,” I whimpered.

Both of our bodies were dampened with sweat, and I knew that Brian had to be craving release just as badly as I was. “Brian...” I whimpered again, throwing my arms around him, wrapping my legs tighter around his waist. “Please...”

He didn't respond, but had caught me by surprise when he suddenly began slamming his hips against mine. I cried out, throwing my head back against the pillows again. The pleasure washed over my body in violent waves. “Fuck. God Brian, I love you,” I cried out as my body had come undone underneath him. While I was seeing spots, momentarily floating in my mind, Brian had found his own release and his trembling body rested against mine. My fingers ran through his damp hair as I breathed heavily, trying to catch my breath.

“I love you too,” Brian said with a shaky voice.

“I don't wanna go tomorrow.”

“I know you don't, but I'll be out there with you soon enough. It's late, sleep.”

I smiled at the growing trend of him telling me to go to sleep. Not bothering to get dressed, I shifted to give Brian a kiss before I rolled onto my side. Brian scooted up behind me, holding my body close to him. I felt his breath gently against my neck as I managed to relax and doze off.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys have every right to be irritated that it's been a long time since I last updated. Work has gotten busy, I was out of town last weekend, and I've been trying to update this for like a week now. I've been having so much trouble writing lately that it's just horrible. >.< Comments are super love though, and I hope this chapter made up for the absence.