Status: YOUR comments are what inspire ME to keep on writing.

We've Proven Our Love Over Time So Strong.

Deadlines

The night I dreaded had arrived. In the morning after Brian was already gone to the airport, I'd be going to my recruiter, dropped off at the hotel for the night. Then the following morning I'd be going to the processing station where I'd swear in, then fly to Chicago and begin Boot Camp. For this last night I didn't know what I wanted to do. Stay at my house or spend it with Brian. I planned a dinner for my family and invited him over to meet my family. The day was nerve wracking for me. I was freaking out that something would go horribly wrong. That my family wouldn't like him, or he wouldn't like them. I just kept thinking that it would be a disaster.

“Lisa, calm down,” my mom said. “You've already told us a lot about him, and he seems nice.”

“I kept one little thing out,” I said with a nervous smile. “He's kinda...umm...a little...famous.”

My mom blinked for a moment. “Wow...really famous?”

“Ahh-yeah. As in this huge band that tours all over the world.”

“And you pulled this off how?”

“Well, he accidentally tackled me at the beach a few weeks back, and we just started talking. Things clicked, and they clicked well.”

“As long as he makes you happy and that he's willing to stick with you through this, that's what matters.”

“It does, and I hope it works out. He leaves tomorrow for a three month overseas tour, and I'm gonna talk to him about coming to my graduation.”

“I guess we'll discuss that then over dinner.”

“This brings something else up...I'm debating on whether or not to stay here tonight or with him.”

“What exactly are you debating about this? You can go stay with him. You're twenty-two years old, and what's going on here tonight that you'd stay here?”

“I guess. It just feels weird. I mean, it's my last night home.”

“Just go stay with him tonight, as long as he gets you here on time for us to leave.”

“He's always on time. He actually leaves before me anyways.”

“Well, that works then. Any idea when he'll be here?”

Right as I was about to answer, the doorbell rang and my dog began barking excitedly. “Umm...yeah...” I laughed before running to answer the door. As soon as I introduced Brian to my family, there was an instant likeness, and instant hilarity over dinner. I calmed down quickly from my earlier nervousness as everyone laughed over stories. As dinner was winding down, I knew I had to decide where I was staying tonight. I wanted a special night with Brian, but it only felt right to stay in my own bed. As my parents cleaned up, Brian and I were up in my room as I was getting a few last things together.

“You decide where you want to stay tonight?” he asked, sitting on the edge of my bed.

I sighed. “I don't know. I really wanna stay with you, but it just feels wrong not to stay here. You still have packing to do too don't you?”

“Not a lot, why? You want me to stay here?”

I laughed a bit, getting a weird look from him as I turned to look out my bedroom door. “Umm...well my mom doesn't mind, so I guess I'll stay over.” I stopped what I was doing to stand in front of him, resting my arms on his shoulders as his hands rested on my hips.

He arched an eyebrow at me while grinning. “What was that laugh for?”

I leaned in to give him a quick kiss. “No reason.”

“Well then, I'm ready to leave when you are. I'll bring you back in the morning, don't worry.”

I smiled and finished getting the last few things I needed together. I then grabbed a backpack and stuffed a few overnight necessities in it before both of us headed downstairs. I said goodbye to my parents before we headed out towards Brian's house. Once at his house, I followed him upstairs to his room. As he finished his packing, I laid on his bed playing with Pinkly. “So who's gonna watch Pinkly while you're away?”

“He'll actually come with. Zacky and I have the same kind of dog, so we bring ours with when we go on tours. Either that, or all dogs will go to a family member or friend's house.”

“Ah I see.”

“Well, if you were gonna still be here, I thought about asking you. As in, I would've given you a key to my house to feed him and stuff.”

“Well I'm not, so...yeah.”

He was packing a bit more until he came across a piece of paper. “Oh, and here's this. A list of venues we'll be at with addresses, and the dates we'll be there. If you get phone calls, well, you can always call me. I'll keep my phone turned up. I thought the best idea would be to send letters to the fan-mail address, because they know how to get letters to us while we're overseas. I told them to look for your name.”

“Alright,” I said, resting my head against the pillow, staring blankly at the dog that was curled up against my chest. It was starting to hurt that I wouldn't see him for a few months, with limited communication. I couldn't stop thinking about how this was going to work, because I wanted it to, and I wanted to stay with him while hoping the time and distance wouldn't tear us apart.

“Why do you sound so upset?” He asked as he came to sit by me.

“You know why. Us having to be apart for a few months, and I'm horrible at hiding emotions that I wanna hide. I'm not as good at it as you.”

He rested his hand on my back. “I'm very upset, and I hide it well because I'm used to it. Everything will be okay in the end though.” He leaned and planted a kiss on my head.

“You're right,” I said with a smile, rolling off the bed. I dug in my bag to grab my pajamas and then headed for his bathroom to change.

I flung myself back onto his bed and watched TV while he finished up packing. He left soon after to shower and change, returning in a pair of basketball shorts, and no shirt. I blushed when he caught me staring at the artwork that was tattooed on his body. He laughed to himself as he climbed in his bed next to me. I scooted closer to him, resting my head on his chest while his hand rested on my hip. We were watching TV for a while, and I kept thinking to myself, wanting to make this night special, but not knowing how to do so.

“What's on your mind?” Brian asked, startling me a bit.

“Umm...well...” I blushed again. “I thought that since this is our last night together for a while, that we could make it special.”

“Yeah? Special like how?” he asked with a grin.

“You know what I mean,” I laughed. “But if it's too soon for you, then it's fine.”

“Ha, babe, I'm a guy. It's never too fast for me.”

Grinning, I sat up and moved myself to straddle him. “You know, not all guys are like that, so that's why I said that.”

He rested his hands on the tops of my thighs. “Okay then, bad example I guess?”

I frowned a moment, thinking about my ex before grinning again. “Yeah, terrible example,” I said while leaning down. My lips touched his softly for a while before we started kissing more passionately. I wasn't used to making out, but Brian was great at it. I followed his lead for a bit, and from the position I was sitting, I could feel the bulge growing. I shuddered as his hands slid up my shirt, lightly touching the bare skin. His touch sent chills through my body, causing me to groan softly. At that moment, he pushed me away and pulled my shirt off before holding me close to his own body, kissing me again. In the heat of the moment, as it felt like we were floating, he flipped me onto my back, pulling my pajama bottoms off before hovering close over me.

“I'm normally a foreplay kind of guy, but not so much tonight,” he said in a soft voice.

“Well then lose the shorts, wrap it up and let's get going,” I said before I could catch myself, then hiding my face in embarrassment. I wasn't used to talking any kind of dirty talk, and I tried to laugh off my embarrassment.

As I was hiding my face for the brief moment, his hand went down to my heated core where he began rubbing my clit. I let out a gasp in surprise, and a moan in pleasure. “We'll get there soon enough. You're not completely ready yet.” His finger rubbed my clit slowly, and it didn't take long before I was squirming as the waves of pleasure washed over me. I looked at him when he stopped touching me, watching him lay next to me with his hand in the top drawer of the nightstand. I saw the condom wrapper as he turned back to me, chocolate eyes lustfully clouded over. “Close your eyes,” he whispered.

I closed my eyes nervously, wondering why he wanted me to do so. I heard the wrapper rip, followed by rustling noises, then I felt his weight on top of me again. “Why do I have my eyes closed?” I asked.

“Just because,” he said, still whispering. I jumped at his sudden touch as he ran his fingers up the inside of my thighs. “God, you're beautiful,” he said, causing me to blush again.

“Are you drunk?” I asked jokingly.

“Oh stop that,” he laughed back, leaning on top of me. I felt his chest against mine, his breath against my neck. “You really are beautiful, and I'm completely sober,” he said as his hand traced my side before going back to my core that was now throbbing for his touch. I felt a finger slide inside of me, and I groaned again as he moved it around. Shortly after he added another finger, and laughed softly.

“What?” I asked worriedly.

“Nothing, baby, nothing.” He removed his fingers, and I felt him shifting his body again. I gasped slightly when he buried himself inside of me, quickly setting a slow pace. “You can open your eyes now,” he said.

I opened my eyes, meeting his as his body slowly bounced with each thrust. I wrapped my arms around him as he maintained that slow pace. The moment felt overly romantic, and something about it felt so much better than what I was used to. It felt more intense than I'd ever felt before. After what felt like an eternity passed, he sped up the pace as we were both nearing our climaxes. It happened at the same time, both of us breathing heavily. He laid on top of me for a moment before rolling onto his back next to me. I turned my head towards him, noticing that he was still breathing heavily. “You okay?” I asked, flipping to my stomach and resting on my elbows.

“I'm fine,” he said, grinning. “You?”

“Outstanding. I was asking you because you're still breathing heavily...” I paused as I scooted closer to him. “...and you're trembling.”

“I'm fine, don't worry. It's just been a while for me.”

I laughed. “Alright.” I got up to get my clothes as well as Brian before we both got back into bed. I curled up against his side again, laying like we were earlier. He played with my hair which was causing me to doze off quickly. I was almost asleep when I heard his voice.

“Sleep well, sweetheart. We'll prove to everyone that this will work, because I haven't been this happy in a long time.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I still don't see this story doing well like I wanted it to. *Sigh* But I shall continue for those few who are still here.

Thanks for commenting:
Bloodyvengeance
Hachie