‹ Prequel: Play in the Surf
Status: new sequel!!!

I'm Keeping the Kitten

It’s a Pleasure to Meet You

Gallagher

I looked down at the small piece of paper that was in my hand with the name of my therapist written on it.

Cameron Clary.

Even though I was walking down the street looking for the address of the office building, my mind still traveled back to last night when I had asked one simple question that changed things.

When I had asked that one question, I knew that two different things had changed.

Firstly, I made my father proud. It was evident by the smile on his face as he told me the name of the two therapists he looked up who lived on the island while waiting for Nikolai’s mother to get here.

I think because I responded how he wanted me to, that’s why he gave me the young male therapist. There may have been another reason behind that.

The other thing that I knew was that I broke Nikolai’s heart, but I couldn’t turn and hug him close and protect him. No, that would only make it harder for the both of us when we finally did realize that our relationship should not have been any more of an older brother and his younger brother in the first place.

I shook my head, making my way up the stairs into the office of my new therapist.

I walked inside, looking and seeing a nice receptionist there. This building was used for many things, so I told her the name of my therapist and what time my appointment was for.

She smiled and looked me up in her computer and once she found me, told me the directions to get to Dr. Clary’s room.

I thanked her and followed her instructions, walking the four flights of stairs to the top floor rather than being lazy and taking the elevator; it gave me more time to think.

My thoughts were drawn short though when a pair of feet were heard behind me, hurrying on their way.

I turned around and saw a rather attractive looking man staring back at me.

“Oh, hello.” He said, smiling and holding out his hand.

I paused for a moment before realizing that this must be my therapist; he was a young man and he was on his way to the fourth floor as we had just passed the landing for the third.

Dr. Clary’s room was the only one up this far. The woman over the phone when I asked for the address said that he renovated it and made the old attic into something beautiful and cozy and that the slanting roof made that give off an even more comfortable vibe than a square room with white walls that made a person believe that they were in some sort of institution.

“Hello. It’s nice to meet you Dr. Clary.” I said, smiling and shaking his hand.

The man laughed as we left the stairwell, pulling out his keys to the room. “Dr. Clary is my father. Call me Cameron.” He said, “And I apologize for being a little late. I had some trouble with my boat.” He said, frowning a little. “It worked fine though after I got it started up.”

He got inside and hurried around the room, taking things out of the bag he had with him and placing things in their place.

“You can just have a seat wherever.” He said.

Rather than having a couch, the room with the slanted ceiling had cushy chairs all over, from bean bag chairs to lazy-boys. He had it all.

I chose a chocolate colored lazy-boy that matched the room with its light and dark browns as well as white and black accents around the room.

“If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you?” I asked, watching him walk from behind his desk to come and sit in a chair across from me, nothing in his hands.

“I don’t’ mind. I’m asked often; I’m 22 years old. As for you, your name is Gallagher Ronan, you’re about four years younger than me and mighty fine looking, but that’s not what we’re here to talk about is it?” He asked, stating his thoughts nonchalantly as he leaned his cheek onto his hand he was leaning on.

“I guess not…” I said, looking at him for direction. Normally, when I saw a something that was looking rather delicious, I was the one that went all out with the sweet talking. This time, I felt like Cameron was almost…pursuing me, and I kind of liked that.

“Well, you are here because you have been having romantic feelings for your half-blood brother. Is there anything about that you would like to say?” He asked and I shrugged, looking down at my hands.

“Well…I believed myself to be in love with him. I still am, actually, but…I think that it’s not right. I agree with my father in this; we shouldn’t be together and it’s better to leave him now rather than if we get further into our relationship when it would be harder to leave him.” I said, looking at the man who had slipped off his shoes and crossed his legs.

He nodded. “Well it is hard to move on when you are trying to shift love from one person to another; especially since your brother lives with you. “ He said quietly, looking at me with a curious expression. “How is your relationship with your father?” He asked.

“Well…I don’t very much like him, but he is indeed my father and…some part of me wants him to be proud. When he found my brother and me together, he was so terribly disappointed that I felt like shit; the moment he said that he had a choice for us, I jumped on it, and after I did, he seemed proud. Him being proud made me feel really good inside.”

We talked conversationally for the rest of the hour session and I actually felt better after talking to him, like there wasn’t something completely wrong with me.

After the session, I stood to leave, shaking the man’s hand. It didn’t seem like he was going to let me go that soon though. He stood close to me, almost close enough that our chests touched, looking up at me, only a few inches taller than him.

“What are you doing after you leave here?” He asked.

I shrugged. “Nothing really, going home.” I murmured, liking the way he lifted his hands and laid them on my chest.

“Would you like some company?” He asked, leaning forward and laying his head on my shoulder, kissing my neck softly.

“Yeah.” I breathed out, slipping my arms around his waist. “But I thought therapists had some sort of code about not being…you know, with their patients?” I asked.

He chuckled. “That’s a moral code that some therapists hold; most of the older therapists. Us more modern therapists have a different set of beliefs.” He murmured.

I drove to my dock with Cameron sitting beside me, giving me sex eyes.

Once I got to my small dock, I looked and saw that Faraday was sitting there in his own boat, waiting for me.

“I heard you were done with Nikolai, but I didn’t think you’d move on so quickly.” Fair murmured, pouting at the way Cam must have been looking at me.

“Faraday, meet Cameron my therapist. Cameron, meet Faraday, my best friend.” I explained. I was about to make up some excuse as to why they were both here when Faraday spoke up.

“I wanted to be his rebound. I was the first time, I should be there the second time.” He said.

Seeing how territorial Fair was over me, Cameron held up his hands, smirking. “Well, honestly, I believe that incest is illegal, I never said anything about threesomes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, we're amazing like that:D

com/sub?