‹ Prequel: Play in the Surf
Status: new sequel!!!

I'm Keeping the Kitten

First Time

Gallagher

Nikolai sat on my lap, licking and kissing at my lips much like a kitten.

"Baby..." I whispered, letting my hands skin under his shirt, rubbing softly at the skin there. Gently I tugged at the garment and when he nodded, I pulled it over his head.

"Your turn." He whispered as soon as his shirt was gone, "I don't want to be the only one half-naked." He squeaked out, his cheeks flushing a delicious pink color.

"Don't worry, you're beautiful." I whispered, leaning in and kissing him slowly, sweetly, letting him take my shirt off and drop it beside the bed, sitting on my lap as if waiting for instructions; this was all new to him.

What he didn't realize was that this was all new to me as well. Of course I have had plenty of sex before, but this wasn't just sex. This would be love making because I loved Nikolai with every fiber of my being and wanted to show him physically just how much.

Nikolai's cheeks were red as I laid back on the bed, him sitting on my lap still. He was blushing darkly as he realized our position.

I tugged him over to me, until he was lying beside of me.

"I love you." I reminded him as I slid an arm around his waist, pressing our bodies together.

"I l-love you too." Nikolai whispered, surprising me as he pushed his hips forward into mine, rubbing our lower halves together.

I couldn’t stop the groan that slipped from my throat, feeling myself get harder from Nikolai's actions.

The boy gasped as he felt the effect of his actions. Gently, I rutted my hips against him again, causing him to let out another gasp.

I rolled over him until I was on top, pressing my hips down on him again and again.

"G-Gallagher!" Nikolai involuntarily yelled, euphoria filling his body.

Knowing that he was feeling pleasured, I was thrilled, and kept up the action, stopping short before either of us reached our orgasms.

When I stopped pretty much humping Nikolai, he let out a porn-star worthy wine, begging to have me back on top of him.

Seeing him flushed, his lips slightly parted, an innocent look in his eyes drove me insane.

I slipped off my shorts and boxers, doing the same to Nikolai's.

"I..." Nikolai breathed, "I think I finally understand what l-lust feels like." He whispered shyly, staring at my body.

"You're so cute." I said softly, crawling up his body to kiss him, feeling Nikolai wrap his arms around my neck, pulling me down against him, the length of our bodies flush against one another.

"Nikolai." I pulled away slowly, speaking softly to him. "Are you sure about this?" I asked him. He was so sweet, loving and innocent and I would never take that away from him. I didn't want to do anything he is not completely positive that he wants.

"I am, Gallagher, I've been in love with you, I am in love with you, and I always will be in love with you. I want you to have all of me. You have my heart already, it's time for you to have my body as well." Nikolai spoke firmly, his kitten nature turning more into a tiger before me.

"Then I will." I whispered, kissing down his chest, licking around his navel before following his happy trail to his penis that I licked over before moving past it. "Roll over sweetheart." I whispered, speaking softly to him, placing a pillow under his hips to make him more comfortable.

I held my fingers to his lips, letting him such at them, lapping at my fingers until they were slick with his saliva. I spread the round globes of his ass apart, licking at the small pink nub there, slipping my tongue in a little, hearing Nikolai speak.

"No, don't l-lick t-there..." but his voice turned into a moan as I used my tongue to pleasure him before slipping a finger inside of him, gently pressing it in and out of his small, tight orifice.

I was taking my time preparing Nikolai, but apparently he couldn't wait. "G-Gallagher...I...I want you...in me." He panted, moaning like a professional.

Silently, I removed my fingers, slicking my member with the saliva still left over from Nikolai's mouth. I lined myself up with Nikolai, looking at him as I pushed my tip inside, seeing him tear up. I waited until the tears faded, stopping two more times until I was completely filling him, buried as deep as I could go.

I could barely wait for his consent, wanting desperately to pull out and slam back into him. He was so tight...

"Kola, can I move?" I asked slowly, the boy biting his lip, tears still at the corner of his eyes as he nodded.

"M-make me feel good Gallagher." He whispered and I pulled my hips back, slowly pressing back into him. I kept my actions slow, not wanting to hurt the boy.

I angled my hips, finding his prostate after a few thrusts, causing shy little Nikolai to scream for the heavens, his fingernails forming crescent moons in my back. I quickened my pace with every moan that fell from his lips.

Once i knew where that spot was, I pounded into it, my pace relentless as I saw how much Nikolai was enjoying this.

I reached down, helping my half-brother come to his orgasm as we made love, my hand going at the same pace as my hips were on his member. "Nikolai, I love you, so much..." I told him, quickening my hips yet again and making him scream his love for me as we both orgasmed, Nikolai releasing his fluids on our chests as I came inside of him.

Sweaty, panting and naked, we laid beside one another, Nikolai's head resting on my shoulder.

I climbed out of the bed, pulling Nikolai after me for a light shower and changed the bedsheets before we got back in and chased one another into dreamland.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the wait on this chapter.
It was supposed to be Jay's chapter but she disappeared from Mibba unfortunately.
Last time I talked to her she said she was writing for this, but then she didn't write me back again......

Anywho, the sequel for this story will be a co-write between bones n' feathers and I. Go check it out!

this is not the last chapter!!! I made a boo-boo

com/sub?