‹ Prequel: Play in the Surf
Status: new sequel!!!

I'm Keeping the Kitten

Sailing Into the Sunset

Gallagher

I woke to find Nikolai sitting up in bed beside me. “How are you feeling?” I asked, sitting up and capturing his lips.

A soft mewling interrupted Nikolai and his eyes widened. He didn’t know his two babies were on this ship. He smiled as the two kittens hopped up onto the bed.

“I let them out of their cages last night after making sure the door to the deck was locked.” I explained and Nikolai held his kittens close.

“Gallagher…” Nikolai started, looking up at me, letting the kittens roll around on top of the clean sheets. “I know we cannot…” He looked up at me, his voice shaking slightly.

I reached forward to take his hands in my own. “Tell me.” I whispered and Nikolai smiled, squeezing my hands.

“I know that we cannot have children, but…I want to adopt one day. We already are a family, but I want us to raise our own children.” He said earnestly.

I was unable to keep the grin off of my face as I placed my hands on either side of Nikolai’s face, kissing him slowly, sweetly. “I love you Nikolai, and I would love to start a family with you.” I glanced at the clock, “Come here, I want to show you something.” I said softly.

Nikolai giggled as I left the bed and the kittens on it, following me to the deck, being sure to shut it so neither kitten got out.

My lover gasped as he saw the sunset and the ocean before us. “It’s so beautiful,” He breathed out and I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind him.

“You are even more beautiful.” I told him as we watched the sun set, reds, oranges, pinks and purples painting the sky.

“I love you Gallagher.” Nikolai proclaimed, turning into my arms and nuzzling into my neck.

I placed a kiss to the top of his head whispering my love back to him, my hands resting on his lower back lovingly.

“I promise, Nikolai, that I will never ever do anything to you in the future that will hurt you like what I have done in the past. I will treasure you like I always should have.” I said quietly.

Nikolai leaned up onto his tip toes to press our lips together, smiling and laying his head on my chest, staying in that position until the sun sunk beneath the calm waters.

There was a commotion below us and I recognized my ring tone as well as the mewling kittens. Nikolai hurried downstairs, knowing the loud music must have scared the two. I picked up the phone, seeing a message from Fair:

hey baby, I love your therapist. He’s exactly my type. I think I’m gonna keep him around for a little while, maybe longer;)

Of course with a picture attached of the two kissing one another, looking like they were in a restaurant, not a club.

I laughed at the text message before showing it to Nikolai who was cooing at his kitten soothingly.

“Looks like things really do work out for the best.” He murmured, a twinkle in his eye as he looked at me.

“Yes they do.” I said back, leaning across our kittens to kiss Nikolai, throwing the phone aside. I put my hand on his cheek to deepen the kiss before pulling him down into the bed, talking softly to him the rest of the night as we played with the kittens, ready for whatever the future had in store for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I"m really really sorry about this!!!!

THIS is the last chapter, not the chapter titled 'First Time'

I found in a message that there was supposed to be another chapter, so I did it. Thanks to my lovely commenter who made me look back at that! => A S K I N G. Everybody go thank her!


the sequel will have a the first chapter posted today. Enjoy:D

fantasy slash < it only has one commenter. Show me some love! - fey
fantasy slash - neko/vampire
another fantasy slash(with princes)
regular slash

<3 sari