Status: a work in progress...

You Kill Me In a Good Way.

Contagious chemistry.

Of course peace didn't lost long because we came in contact with 5 overly happy teenage girls. Luckily the reached Jona first which gave the others time to get themselves together.

Oli kept his hand on mine as a girl walked up to him, "will you sign my shirt."

"Sure love." He said flashing his infamous smile as he dropped my hand to grab the girls shirt.

"Is she your girlfriend?" The girl asked. I crossed my arms and he let out a laugh as he focused on writing his name.

"I wish." He stated handing back the shirt.

"Why isn't she?" She asked a bit confused.

He shrugged, "I don't reallah know. She doesn't like meh."

I rolled my eyes as I leaned against the wall.

The girl looked over at me and I sighed, "That's not true. Don't listen to him. Go talk to Matty he's nicer, I promise."

"Right, now she would date him though."

"No. Already tried that, didn't work out."

Oliver looked at me quickly and I shrugged thankful that the girl had started chatting with Lee.

"What does that mean?"

"What does what mean?"

"Yeh and Matty already tried datin?"

"No..."

"Then why did yeh say that?"

"I was just kidding jeez..."

His jaw clinched as he looked over at Matty who was saying bye to one of the girls. I rolled my eyes and Oli called Matty over.

"Have yeh eva had a fing for Lo?" Oli asked crossing his arms like he had claim on me or something.

"What?" Matty asked looking confused.

"Oli why would it matter? If I wanted to date Matt I would!" I said getting annoyed and Matty rolled his eyes knowing a fight was brewing.

"No I don't have a fing for Logan, Oli." He said boringly.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes because it's important to let Oli know since he's my boyfriend and all..." I said sarcastically.

"Well Lo, juss didn't kno if yeh let tha whole bloody band kiss yeh." He said and I glared at him, "do you think that?"

He shrugged, "I wouldn't know."

"I'm back to hating you, stay away from me." I said pushing him as I walked at a faster pace to catch up with the others. Lee was the same height as me so when I caught up to him I talked him into giving me a piggy back ride.

"And we're the three best friends that anyone could have..." I sang and Jona started laughing from beside me.

"The hangover?" Lee asked chuckling.

"Yes! Suprised you knew!"

"Because I'm british I don't know american movies?!"

"Pretty much." I teased.

"Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream." I sang as a ice cream stand came into view.

Lee laughed, "it's like havin a child."

"Mattyyyy." I said with a grin and he groaned from behind me, "What is it?"

"She wants ice cream." Lee stated for me.

Matty sighed from behind me and grabbed my waist, "come on my lil yank."

"What the fuck? Does she always get her way?" Oliver asked as Matty pulled me from Lee.

"Pretty much." Jona said not phased by his tone.

"That's bullshit."

"You're bullshit." I said and Oliver rolled his eyes.

"Plus since Matty's my boyfriend and all..." I stated and Matty covered my mouth as he pulled me to the ice cream stand.

"Yeh askin for a fight Logan."

"Am not. He's stupid." I mumbled.

"Oh. Get Lee one."

"What? Why?!"

"Because he's awesome!"

He rolled his eyes an got two cones which he quickly handed to me.

"Thank you you're the best adopted whatever you are, ever." I said kissing his cheek and he shook his head as I skipped over to Lee.

"Lee." I said holding out his cone.

"Awe."

"Yeah, awe my arse. I bought it." Matty stated.

Lee laughed and kissed my cheek,"fanks doll."

"Welcome." I said with a grin before I licked my ice cream.

"Where are we going?" I asked and Jona laughed, "No where."

"You guys are so exciting." I said but before I could respond it was interrupted by a girl I didn't know who was yelling at Oli.

"Oliver!" She said and I watched as she walked over to him and they embraced each other in a hug.

"Taylor. How yeh been?" He asked and I didn't intentionally mean to glare but apparently I was because Jona elbowed me with a smirk.

"What?"

"Nuffin..." he said pulling my hand up and licking my ice cream cone.

"Thanks for giving me Jona germs."

He laughed, "already have those I'm sure."

"Does he fucking know every girl in Sheffield?"

Matty laughed, "is this yeh hatin him? I'm confused."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever." I mumbled as I turned back around and started walking leaving everyone behind as I ate my ice cream wondering who the hell that bitch Taylor was...not that I cared or anything....

Matty caught up with me as I was throwing my ice cream in the trash.

"Jealous much?"

"What? No. I just didn't want to stand around."

"Mhm...ok..." he said with a grin.

"Shut up Matty."

He chuckled and grabbed my hand, "well, wanna know who Taylor is?"

"Nope."

"Why not if you're not jealous?"

"You're really annoying me."

He laughed, "well, Taylor and him have a history..."

I rolled my eyes, "shocker..."

"She's his cousin...."

"Douche bag." I said pulling away from him and hitting his arm causing him to go into a fit of laughter.

"Thought yeh didn't care though?"

"I don't." I mumbled crossing my arms.

"Logan, yeh can be honest wif meh yeh know?"

"I know. I just..."

"Don't want ta admit it ta yehself?"

I looked up at him and he grinned before pulling me into his side as we waited to cross the street.

"Gonna admit it ta meh lil yank?"

I sighed, "ok...fine. I sort of like him..."

"I know. He fancies yeh as well."

"I don't know...I think he likes me because I'm not chasing after him."

"I thought that Lo but...yeh don't see tha way he looks at yeh and when he talks ta yeh he looks here not here." He said motioning to his face then his chest causing me to laugh.

"That's a big deal."

"That's sad if that is a big deal..." I said laughing.

"He's a guy what do yeh expect?"

I shrugged, "why can't guys be like you?"

He laughed, "I'm flattered but I'm no betta. I juss don't get caught."

"So you know every girl in Sheffield too?"

"Well, no..."

"Exactly."

"He can't unknow every girl he knows Logan, but I think he'd forget all of them for yeh..."

"Way to be Team me." I said and he chuckled, "I am team yeh.  I want yeh happy therefore I'm tryin ta get yeh to give him a chance cause I know how bof of yeh feel bout each otha."

As we reached Matt's loft Oliver had caught up with us and of course, I was ignoring him like usual.

"She was my cousin Lo." He said causing me to look over at him.

"Um? Ok?"

"I saw tha way yeh looked at me."

"I didn't look at you in any certain way."

"Yes yeh did...that look of she must be one of his slags."

"Well anyone would have assumed that but I don't care if she was or not."

"Yes yeh do."

I laughed, "No, I really don't. It's not secret that you basically know every girl in Sheffield that is around your age."

He sighed, "I do not."

"Mhm ok." I mumbled.

He groaned and grabbed my hand pulling me to a stop.

I rolled my eyes before glaring at him.

"I fink yeh wanted her ta be a slag juss so yeh can say yeh were right bout meh all along."

"I already am anyways so..."

"No yeh not."

"Oliver, when was the last time you were in a real relationship?"

His eyebrows knitted together as he stared at me and I smiled, "Exactly."

"What does that have to do wif us?"

"There isn't an us Oliver."

"there is so. Yeh juss don't want there ta be."

"You don't want there to be anything remember?"

"Why the fuck did I not realize that would be used against me?"

I shrugged and pulled my arm from his grasp.

"Logan."

"Oliver, it's chilly and I'm going inside."

"So what Lo? I'm juss tryin ta get this figured out. Do yeh not care if I see otha birds?"

"Oliver...you're going to do whatever you want to anyways."

"It's not what I fuckin asked Logan."

I bit my lip and he took a step to me, "do yeh not care if I sleep wif someone else at night? hold someone elses hand? Kiss another bird?" He asked seriously.

"Don't lie to me." He stated cupping my face.

I stared ino his caramel eyes nervously and he stroked my cheek with the back of his hand.

"Yeah..."

"Yeah yeh do care or yeah yeh don't?"

"Yeah, I do care." I whispered.

He nodded and removed himself from me, "Ok. That's all I needed ta know."

I rolled my eyes and walked into the loft quickly.

Matty looked at me clearly wanting to know what happened and I sighed as I sat in his lap.

"Yeh ok?"

I nodded and relaxed my head on his chest.

Oliver walked in only few seconds after me and I could feel his eyes on me.

"I fink she's comin down from her suga high." Lee said and matty chuckled, "I fink so."

I closed my eyes as he played with my hair. What did Oli mean by that was all he needed to know? Made no sense!

"Same goes ta yeh Lo." Oli said making my eyes open.

I looked over at him with a confused look.

"What was said outside tha same applies ta meh." He stated before walking to the bathroom.

Cuddling with someone that isn't him I assume is what he was referring to. Then again, it was just Matty...

"He doesn't want me cuddling with you."

Matty laughed, "Why not?"

I shrugged, "Guess he gets jealous!"

"But yeh are not togetha..."

"I know which is why I don't get it."

"he loves yeh."

"hardly..."

"Yeh delusional."

"Am not."

"Are so doll."

I glared at him and he chuckled as Oli walked back into the room and I sighed before sliding off Matty's lap into the spot next to him.

Oliver gave me a smirk and I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms.

He sat across from us with that stupid smirk on his face as if he knew he won.

"Shut up Oliver."

"I didn't say anyfing!"

"You didn't have to." I mumbled and Matty chuckled beside me as he kept his eyes on the television.

"We goin out tonight?" Jona asked.

"I'm not." I stated and Oli spoke, "Nor am I." He said his smile widening as my eyes locked with his.

I rolled my eyes and he began to laugh. I didn't even want to know what he had planned behind that perfect smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
the time has come... next chapter is the last. :( I know, it saddens me too.

But on that note, once I'm done with this I'll have nothing to write. I deleted my Matt Nicholls story because it was gettin so bad it was like a train wreck so I decided to just delete it. Anyways, back to the point. I'll be writing a new Oliver story thanks to Maria for the inspiration but I was wondering if any of you had suggestions or anyone you would like a story on. I want to write about someone I haven't before and I figured who better to ask tha you guys? :)

Thanks to everyone who commented and who reads this in general. Awesome = you.