Planes, Houses and Relationships

Coffee.

Aiden's POV

I was walking around the school aimlessly, Luna and I decided to leave Dan and Lex alone. But then Luna remembered she had to go talk to Charlotte. I'm not too sure what about though.

"Hey! Aiden!" I heard someone yell from behind me.

I turned around, to try and find the person yelling. When I saw a very familiar girl running towards me. I couldn't remember the face, until I saw the dark reddish eye's with her bright blond hair. It was Sheik.

"Hey, Sheik!" I answered back, running up and pulling her into a hug.

We parted and started walking in the direction of a coffee stand.

"How? Why? When?" I said, not really sure of what to ask first.

"Oh, I moved to America just after we broke up. I've been at this school almost 2 years... Freaky hey?" She stated, I giggled.

"Yes!"

We approached the coffee cart. And a young man, looking around my age, with a serious achene problem smiled at us.

"How may I help you girl's this afternoon?" He asked.

"Can I grab two plain coffee's and a choc chip cookie, please?" I asked handing the guy a ten dollar bill.

He smiled and turned around to make our coffee's.

"So when did you move over here?" Sheik asked, caressing my hand. Making me blush slightly.

"Oh... A year ago or so. I lived up north with Jet and his boyfriend for awhile. I only just came to this school though... Like a week ago." I said, the guy passing us our drinks and my cookie.

We started walking back towards my dorm.

"That is so cool!" Sheik replied, overly enthused.

We came up to my dorm, I took my key from my pocket.

"Wanna come in?" I asked.

Sheik nodded.

I unlocked the door, and set my things down on the coffee table, when suddenly I could hear... Screams... Which sounded awfully like moan's coming from Luna's room. Concerned, I ran to her room and flung open the door. As soon as I did, the moaning stopped.

Charlotte rolled off from being on top of Luna, flinging a bright blue dildo on the floor.

"Hey Aiden." Charlotte said smiling.

My jaw dropped, along with Luna's.

My eye's started watering, as I ran out of the room and out of the building.