Planes, Houses and Relationships

Just like old times.

Lexia's POV

After Luna had been discharged from hospital Aiden had brought her home. I heard doors still slamming in this dorm room. I was half on my bed and half off, lying upside down. Daniel was putting his jeans back on. He grabbed his phone and turned it back on.

"I thought you said you wouldn't need that." I said looking at him, feeling the blood rushing to my head.

"I have friends Lexia. I don't need Amee anymore. I need you." He answered.

Just as I was going to start a conversation I heard Luna yell out. I got up off my bed and stood up all in one movement. Well, almost one movement.

"Woah, too fast." I said to myself putting my hand on my forehead and falling back onto my bed. Daniel rushed over and sat beside me.

"You okay bub?" He asked me, kissing my forehead.

"I'm fine, head spin." I said getting back up.

"I'm gonna go check on Luna, be right back." I told him, hoping he would stay and wait for me to come back.

"Okay." He said laying down on my bed and closing his eyes. I rushed out the door and into Luna's room.

We started to talk about everything she wanted. Aiden was the main item. She needed Aiden, I could see it. Charlotte, that whore had put her through too much, I knew Luna wanted revenge, but she didn't want to cause anything bad to happen. She asked if I wanted to watch TV with her.

"Nah, I got someone waiting." I giggled moving my head in the direction of my room. We both giggled and I got up off her bed and grabbed Luna's hand. She took it in offering and stood up. We walked out of her room and walked our seperate directions. I opened my door and saw Daniel in the same position as when I left.

"Oi you." I whispered walking up to my bed. He turned towards me and smiled. I blushed and sat on the edge of my bed.

"I love you Lexia." He said. I stared at him in awe and lent down to kiss him.

"Tell me you feel the same." He said after we kissed.

"I love you too Daniel." I answered, kissing him again.

Daniel's phone started to ring again. I looked at the screen again.

Amee calling.

He looked at me and mouthed the words 'sorry' and answered his phone.

All I could hear was a distorted yelling, a high pitched voice. Daniel pulled the phone away from his ear and rolled his eyes. I stiffled a giggle and Daniel looked at me, smiling, pressing the loudspeaker button on his phone.

"Are you there with that bitch?"

"No."

"Where are you?"

"With the boys, look Amee, I need to say something.

"What?"

"We, being me and you, are over."

I gasped loudly and realised she probably heard me. I covered my mouth and my eyes shot open.

"You are there with her, don't lie to me Daniel."

"Okay. I am here with Lexia, and I am enjoying every moment of it. You don't make me happy anymore Amee, Don't call me or talk to me ever again."

"You and that bitch will pay for this." She squealed into the phone.

"That's what you'd like to think ... Slut." I said into the phone, pressing the end call button.

I threw the phone on the floor and grabbed Daniel. I pressed my lips hard onto his and closed my eyes. Daniel took this as a victorious thing and pulled me ontop of him. We seperated and looked at each other.

I heard a door slam.

"Aiden and Luna are at it I think."

"Yep." Daniel replied kissing me hard.

We heard another door open and fast knocking on our dorm door.

I got up and walked out, Daniel close behind me his hand yanking the back of his jumper I was wearing. I opened the door and studied who it was.

"Amee." Daniel and I said.