Planes, Houses and Relationships

Birthday wishes

Luna's POV

I handed the box to Aiden, the butterflies were going absolutely balistic inside my stomach, and I waited anxiously for her response. She gently took the ring and examined it, looking deep in thought. Her beautiful blue eyes then switched from the ring to me, and she then opened her mouth, but no sound came out.

"Did I uh... Take your breath away?" I joked, a little nervous still and trying to get a response from her.

"Um... Yea... You did... Luna... This... You want to m-marry me?" She stuttered, her lips curling into a smile, which automatically made me start to smile.

"Yes I do, silly, otherwise why else would I be proposing to you? To practice for some other girl? I think not. Now, is your answer yes, or no?" I looked her dead in the eyes, waiting to see a sign of my hopes turning into reality, or for them to fall into oblivion.

"I... Yes... I will," she smiled wide and I gently took the ring from her and slid it onto her finger, shortly after pulling her into a tight hug.

"I love you Aiden," I announced and kissed her cheek gently, her responding the same, and returning the favour of kissing me on the cheek.

"Now, that's not the ONLY thing I got for your birthday, there's something else..." I pulled out another box out of my pocket, and handed it to her. She opened up the box, and there sat a silver bracelet with an engraved message that I chose myself. She gently picked up the piece of jewellery and read the engravings. On one side, it read,

Happy 19th

and on the other side,

I love you forever and ever.

She smiled that heart warming smile of hers again, and I asked if I could assist her in putting it on. She smiled and nodded, and I unfastened it, she held her wrist out in front of me and I gently brought the bracelet around her wrist and fastened it, smiling as she examined it.

"Thankyou bubby," she said as she hugged me and gently kissed me on the lips, which I happily returned.

"You're most welcome, my beautiful fiancé," that word suddenly hitting us both, making our smiles wider.

We laid there on my bed for a little while, just in each other's arms and enjoying the moment, when a knock at the door was heard.

"Come in," I announced, and in came Lex and Dan.

"Lex, look!" Aiden thrusted her finger right into Lex's face, the ring glimmering beautifully, making Lex's jaw drop.

"Is that... Are you two..." I merely nodded and the look on Lex's face was priceless.

"OH MY GOD CONGRATULATIONS!" She screamed and fell on the bed on top of us both, hugging us tightly.

"Aaah my gut!" I was laughing and wincing from the pain of Lex's body partly on top of mine and moved away to the side a little, Aiden doing the same. Dan merely just shook his head and walked out of the room.

"So when are we arranging the marriage?" Lex asked, looking from one of us to the other.

"Lex... She only just proposed to me, give us some time," Aiden said and poked her in the ribs.

"And who's wearing the dress and who's wearing the pants?"

"I'M WEARING THE PANTS!" Both Aiden and myself yelled at the exact same time...
♠ ♠ ♠
Only a short chapter from me today, writers block is an evil EVIL thing.