Planes, Houses and Relationships

New school.

Aiden's POV

"Aiden you got everything?" I heard Gerard call from upstairs.

"Yeah I got everything." I replied as Jet passed me my jacket as I walked out of the front door to the car.

I stood by the car door, waiting to be let in by someone. When Jet practically falls out of the door with Gerard following him, grabbing his arm to stop him from falling face into the ground.
Jet ran over to the car unlocking it for me, I opened the read door, Jet hopped into the driver's seat as Gee got into the front passengers seat.
So It's true, jet and Gee finally got their act together and started dating, they in fact moved to San Fransisco which is where I am now. Their in fact driving me to LA were I will be starting collage as a drama major. Which I'm really happy about because Lexia which be attending the same school, she'll be studding photography though.

----

We pulled up at the gates of the school. Jet turned the engine off.

"You read Aii?" he asked as he pulled the keys from the ignition.

I nodded my head, grabbing my satchel, opening the door and stepping out to see thousands of other kids mainly with their parents, carrying heavy bags and rushing into the big building that stood before me. Which I had realized is my dorm building.

"You'll right with my bags, right boys?" I asked, not really asking and running off towards the front door of the dormitory.

I looked at the number's trying to remember which number it said I was in, in my forms. When I saw the dorm room with a big brass '50' hammered to the wood. With a piece of paper under the number, with three name's on. I didn't really look at the other name's once I had seen my own.
I opened the door, and stepped in. There was three bedroom's and a common room, which is were I'm standing. There were some boxes over by one of the bedroom door's. So I knew I had one room mate.
I saw a door with Aiden written on it. Assuming that was my room, I ran over to it. Throwing my satchel on my bed. Just then Gee and Jet came in with 2 of my bag's each.

"Hey thanks guys," I said, grabbing a bag off Gee, placing it on my bed. As they set the other ones on the floor.

"So this is your new home," Gee said, walking around. Wiping things with his finger's making sure they weren't dusty since I have allergies.

"Yeah guess so," I replied with the a big grin painted across my face.

"Could do with a make over though," Jet said making a gag face at the curtain's.

"Wanna grab some coffee?" I asked the boy's, pointing to my door.

They nodded, I picked up my satchel, throwing it around my shoulder. Heading for the main dorm room door, with the two boys trailing close behind. We were around a foot away, when I saw someone's shadow move towards the door. I looked up, to get a better look at the person, just as I looked at the person's face. Our eyes met. It was Luna.

"Hey... Aiden..." Luna said, with a nervous smile across her face.

"Hey Luna!" I said smiling, about to run up and kiss her.

Just as I was about to, another girl walked over to her. Wrapping her arm around Luna's waste and kissing her cheek.

"Hey babe," They other girl said. As she noticed who Luna was staring at, with a majorly shocked face. "Oh hey, I'm Charlotte."