Planes, Houses and Relationships

The test.

Aiden's POV

I sat up in bed, full of confusion. I can't believe Lex would do that to me. I looked over at Luna sleeping peacefully beside me, she decided it would be better for her to sleep in my room to keep me from murdering Lexia in her sleep. I shook Luna's arm softly, trying to wake her from her corpse like sleep.

"Baby, get up. I'm hungry," I said, firmly pushing Luna on to the floor. Causing her to wake suddenly.

"Aiden," Luna groaned with a very un-impressed look on her face. I just smiled, giving her a 'I know you love me' look. "Why so early on a Saturday?"

"I want to buy Lexia breakfast,"

I smiled at Luna as she gave me a very puzzled look.

"After that display last night, I'm surprised you still like her at all,"

"You'd think so, but I'm not even the slightest bit angry at Lex,"

"Say what?"

"It's just jealousy, she's angry because I got engaged and she didn't simple as that. Now let's go get her out of bed."

We walked out into the common room, seeing that her bedroom door was wide open informing us that she was no longer still in there. Where could she be?

"You check her room, I'll check the bathroom," I said, Luna nodded.

I headed off around the corner into the bathroom, the door was slightly open, I could see a foot. Concerned I pushed the door completely open to find Lex passed out with her head leaning on the toilet bowl.

"Babe get in here!" I yelled out.

I grabbed Lex by the shoulder's shaking her roughly trying to wake her up.

"Lex! Sweetie, come on wake up!"

Luna came running in, she was holding a glass of water... How ironic.

"Move out of the way babe," Luna said, pushing me slightly with her foot. I moved to the side, Luna splashed Lex with the water. Lex's eyes shot open, it took her a moment to remember what had happened.

"Sweetie, what's going on?" I asked, Lex's mouth open from shock, she reached to her side. Digging around in a box for something when she pulled out a pregnancy test, passing it to me. I looked at it, it read positive. "Lex, are you pregnant?"

She nodded.

"Is Dan the father?"

She nodded.

I looked up at Luna, for something to say next. She bent down next to me, she reached out and held Lex's hand.

"It's going to be okay, where here for you." Luna said smiling, I just smiled along also.