Planes, Houses and Relationships

Butterflies.

Luna's POV

Rushing out of the dorm after Daniel, I had such anger flowing through me from the display he presented when Lexia dropped the bombshell.

"Daniel stop fucking walking and look at me!" I yelled at him, finally making him stop in his track and look at me.

"I have always thought highly of you, respected you even, and then you go and do this? To the one you love? What she needs right now is for you to grow the fuck up and take responsibility! You're going to be a father! You should be proud that you can create life... Some of us don't have that luxury." I looked away as I said that last line, thinking of Aiden. We had been talking about getting a donor or something after college, so we could start a family.

Realising the selfishness of his actions, Daniel walked up to me and the look in his face was regret.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't know what to do. I was in shock! But you're right, I do need to take responsibility... Do you think she'll talk to me? Or even look at me again?"

"The only way you'll find out is if you go back and face her, show her that you want to be the supportive father you ought to be."

"I guess... We're still buds right?" He asked me and outstretched his hand.

"Ofcourse, just don't let this ever happen again. She's my friend, and I do get protective of my friends. So understand if you pull anything like this again, you will be hunted down with torches and pitchforks." I joked and grabbed his hand in mine, shaking it. He smiled and we walked back to the dorm.

Aiden was sitting on the couch, flipping through the channels lazily, her 'sport' as a professional channel flipper. Sighing, I plonked onto the couch, narrowly missing her feet, and drawing her attention way from the TV and towards me.

"You're back? And so is Daniel..." She looked at him with a look that I had seen once before, a look she gave Charlotte a few weeks back.

"Hey it's okay, I sorted him out, and luckily, it didn't have to come to fists and the like. He admitted he was wrong, and is going to be the supportive person that Lexia needs."

Aiden looked at him once more and shrugged a little.

"I gave him a fair warning though, should it ever happen again."

"Good," she replied and sat up, Daniel looking like he had his tail in between his legs.

"Now, we need to decide what we are gonna do about Lex's birthday! It is in 20 days afterall."

We were about to start discussing our plans for her special day, when the door to her room opened and she looked at us all sitting in the loungeroom.

"Hey Lex, come and sit down." I called to her, allocating the only vacant spot, which was next to Daniel. All eyes were on Lex as she apprehensively took her spot next to him.

"So, what do you wanna do for your birthday?" Aiden asked her as soon as she sat down, trying to liven up the mood in her. As Aiden asked her this, I watched Lexia's hand slip, only to be grabbed by Daniel moments later, bringing a big smile on Lexia's face. I pointed it out subtlely to Aiden, and she also smiled.

"I was thinking just us four in here, playing games and having fun." She responded, smiling as bright as ever.

I felt Aiden nudge me as she announced that her and I had to go to our classes, so we left the dorm and walked down the corridor, hand in hand.

"Well I am sure glad that that's over and sorted." I admitted.

"Yea, she really needs him right now, I still can't forgive him for what he did.," Aiden sighed and looked at me. I looked back and she asked me,

"You'll never leave me, right?"

"Ofcourse not! I love you, and nothing will ever come between us. I promise. When we parted ways back in highschool, I never thought I would ever see you again, and it took me a while, but I had to start dating again, only because my friends were worried about me, because I never stopped missing you. Even when I was dating Charlotte, I had never gotten over you. I tried to forget about you, try to move on, but I couldn't. And then, I find out that we're in college together, and all those feelings I was trying to suppress and eliminate just came flooding back, and tada! The rest is history. I have you now, and I will never let you go, never ever again."

If my heart was frozen in ice right now, the smile I brought onto Aiden's face would have melted it all away in a heartbeat. The look in her eyes as our gazes locked just made the butterflies in my stomach erupt, making it feel like the very first time we ever kissed. She was lost for words, all she could do in response to my speech was kiss me on the lips, in public! I was shocked that I had inspired Aiden to make such a bold move, when one of her fears was showing a lot of intimacy in the view of others. I smiled and kissed her back, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her closer. We would have kept kssing, had it not been for a lecturer disturbing us. We apologized and said our goodbyes as we parted ways to head to our seperate classes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the extremely long delay in a new chapter. Dragon and Rhii insisted that I write the next chapter, since I missed out last time. Writer's block is an evil creation and must be punished! Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and hopefully, either Dragon or Rhii will have another chapter up real soon.

Enjoy,

~Luna