Planes, Houses and Relationships

Thunder.

Aiden's POV

I was sitting there at my tiny desk, which is really just too small to fit anything on in the first place. I listened to the lecturer drone on and on about things I could careless about, while I doodled creature's in a wide range on scenery. The professer tapped his desk and told us time was up. I pushed my book into my sachel, stood up and walked out of the class room.

As I approached our dorm, I heard loud music coming from inside. I couldn't make out exactly what it was, until I realized it was Lex's favourite band. I opened the door, walked over to the CD player and switched it off.

"Lex" I called out, as I sat down on the couch. "Where are you?"

"Just getting a drink.... Want one?" She replied from her room. It's where we kept the fridge.

"Water... With ice."

I sat my bag down on the floor next to the TV cabinet, and sat down on the couch. There were a bunch of little booklets on the coffee table but I couldn't quite make out what they were for, I was about to reach for one when Lex entered the room, holding two glasses. She handed me the glass of water and sat down next to me, placing her drink on the table and picking up a booklet.

"Soo, Lex... What are they?" I said pointing to the congregation of paper in her hands.

"Brochure's for jewlery stores"

"Cool," I said trying to figure out what the hell she would buy there, as I took a sip from my drink. "What ya buying?"

"Well that's what I wanted to talk to you about... I'm going to propose..."

I dropped my cup, water and shard's of glass flying everywhere. The door burst open, Luna and Dan stepped in.

"What's going on?" Dan said, rushing over to Lexia.

"Nothing, except your stupid slut girlfriend is trying to steal my thunder," I said eyeing off Lexia.

"You have the nerve to call me a slut, when your the one whose frowned on by society," Lex said standing up, I stood up, my fists clenched.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You know what!"

I bent over and grabbed a random booklet off the table and chucked it at Lex's face. She put her hands to her face.

"Fuck I'm bleeding!" Lex screamed.

She attempted to punch me but Dan held her back, Luna grabbed me by the hand and pulled me into our room.

"What was all that about?" She asked.