Planes, Houses and Relationships

Leaving.

Aiden's POV

I could see in Luna's eye's exactly what she was thinking about. I can't believe that's what is on her mind at this moment in time. Pathetic.

"Luna, no," I said firmly, grabbing my cell phone from my desk and slipping into my pocket.

"Aiden... " Luna started, until she saw me grab a change of clothes and pack them into my satchel. "Where are you going?"

"I'm moving out,"

"You said you weren't going to drop out,"

"I'm not,"

"Well then were are you going?"

"I'm going to go stay with some friends, I'll be back to get the rest of my stuff tomorrow,"

"But w-why are you l-leaving?"

"Because... I can't handle Lex anymore... And I just can't stand you anymore.. All you think about is sex."

I grabbed my bag, swung it over my shoulder and stormed out of my dorm into the common room. Lex and Dan were sitting on the couch, just cuddling while chatting softly. Dan looked up and made contact with my eyes, confused he stood up and grabbed my arm before I could reach for the door handle.

"Aiden, where are you going?" He asked. Luna approached us, he pushed her away from me softly telling her to back off. "We will talk out here, Lex keep an eye on Luna,"

He reached over and opened the door, nudging me to go outside. He stepped out and shut the door behind him, motioning over to a bench for us to sit down.

"What's going on?" He asked, as we sat down.

"Nothing," I really didn't want to talk about this with him, I knew he would tell Lex everything I said.

"You can tell me,"

"No I cant,"

"Why not?"

"Because you'll tell Lexia. And that is exactly what I don't want,"

"I wont, you should know I'm a little more trust worthy than that,"

"Fine,"

"So what did Lex do?"

"Nothing,"

"Well who hurt you then?"

"Luna... All she cares about is sex,"

"Ahh,"

"And I'm just so sick of it, I mean.. Sometimes I just think it's the only reason why she fell in love with me. She hated me right up until we slept together,"

"I'm pretty sure that's not why she loves you. Just.. Talk to her about it, just come back inside, if thing's go sour then I'll even drive you to your friends house. Okay?"

"Okay."

We stood up and walked back towards the dorm, I could hear yelling from inside.

"It's you fault," I hear Luna scream. We crept up to the door, and opened it slightly so we could peak inside.

"How the fuck is it my fault?" Lex screamed back.

"You drove her away! You treated her like dirt, all you two did was fight! She probably just cracked!"

I swung the door open, Lexia was about to speak when they both turned around to see Dan and I standing there.

"Do you know what Luna?!" I yelled approaching her, and poking her hard in the shoulder. "Me leaving has absolutely nothing to do with Lexia, actually it's the complete opposite. It's all your fucking fault!"

"What?" Lex and Luna said at the same time.

"It is, all you care about is sex. I'm going to Jet and Gee's. Do not call me!" I yelled, I turned around pushed past Dan and I just started to run. I ran as fast as my legs could take me.

Before I knew it, I was a mile down the road from the campus, it was barely visible from where I was standing. I pulled out my cell and dialed Jet's number.

"Hello, Gerard speaking. How can I help you?" Gerard asked, answering the phone.

"Hey, it's Aiden,"

"Oh hey. What's up?"

"Can you come get me?"

"Sure, where are you?"