Planes, Houses and Relationships

Life

Luna's POV

Lexia was in Labour and this baby wasn't waiting for anything. I began to get her to begin the breathing and pushing sequences, but I noticed that something was wrong.

"Aiden! Get the phone and dial 911 IMMEDIATELY!" I called, the baby was breached and if she tried to naturally birth it, there could be some serious consequences. Aiden ran to the phone and dialed, for an ambulance service. It was kind of lucky that the campus was very close to an ambulance depot. The paramedics raced up to our room and found us all in the bathroom.

"Ma'am we're gonna need you to step out of the way please," one of the men said to me, repeating the same thing to Daniel aswell, as they got Lexia onto the stretcher.

"Are any of you related to this girl?" The senior Paramedic asked, and we shook our heads.

"I'm not related, but I'm the soon-to-be father," Daniel replied, and they asked him to follow them as they rush out to the ambulance. Aiden and myself tried to follow, but they would only permit Daniel.

"Perhaps we should wait here, I'm more than certain that Daniel will let us know how everything went."

"I know, I just hope she'll be okay. " Aiden responded and walked over to the couch. She turned on the TV and tried to distact herself by watching an episode of one of her favourite programs, but I could see that she was restless. I sat next to her and tried to put an arm around her, but she pulled away. I looked a little hurt, but I shrugged it off.

"Sweetie... Are you okay?" I asked her, and she looked at me.

"I dunno... I um... Don't worry," she tried to then change the subject, but I wouldn't let her.

"I... I lied to you, Luna. I told you I loved you when you were in hospital, so that you wouldn't do anything to endanger your life again. But the thing is, I don't know if I do. Part of me wants to accept it and go back to loving you, but the other part of me is telling me to drop it and move on. But now, now that Lexia is actually going to have a baby, making us aunties of sorts, it makes me feel that maybe... Maybe a baby would be a great thing to have, and that if we had one, they could grow up with Lexia's and share the friendship that Lexia and I do. But um... I just don't know what I want to do at the moment. I'm so sorry for lying to you, I did it to protect you... " Aiden tried to get up, but I stopped her.

"Hey... Um... I understand, really. I guess that would understand why you have been so distant when I try to hug you or anything... If you finally realise if you still love me or not, well... I um... I know how much you are afraid of pregnancy but, I'd carry our baby, and give birth... If you'd like me to..." I swallowed the lump in my throat and fought back the tears that wanted to form in my eyes. She looked into my eyes, the look of regret, fear and sadness wasn't helping me, and then she suddenly wrapped her arms around me and held on for dear life.

"I am so, so sorry Luna. Please forgive me. I... I um..."

"Go on Aiden, say whatever it is you want to say..."

"I um... I l-love y-you..." She admitted, and this time I knew she was being honest. I gave her a gentle squeeze as I held her in my arms, and I couldn't help but cry, not sad, but happy tears.

"W-why are you crying?" She asked me, concerned.

"Because I'm so happy. I love you so much bubby, and I am so sorry that I upset you... From now on, no more sex."

"Don't say that! Just, not as much sex, you mean? Because no sex would be a bad thing." Aiden giggled and kissed me on the lips, making me automatically kiss her back.

"Mmm I missed your taste." I told her, making her giggle some more.

"And what sort of taste is that?"

"The best kind." I smiled and kissed her again, running a hand up and down her back gently, and running my tongue along her bottom lip to get entrance. She opened her mouth for me and my tongue met hers as it glided over hers, massaging it nicely.

After a short while, we pulled apart and just snuggled up on the couch, unfolding the blanket and pulling it over us both. We both ended up falling asleep like that, until my phone rang.

"Uh hello?" I answered it sleepily.

"Luna! Lexia's had a C-section, and I have been told that the baby is healthy and that it's a..."

"It's a what?" I asked excitedly.

"BOY!" He yelled excitedly into the phone, loud enough that Aiden heard it also.

"She had a boy?" Aiden asked, and I nodded.

"When are we allowed to come down and visit?" I asked.

"Probably tomorrow, when she's resting with the bub." He replied.

"Okay, if you talk to her, let her know we will come down tomorrow around midday. I can't wait to see my little nephew!" I smiled and then passed the phone to Aiden. Daniel and her spoke about a few things, her getting him to relay messages to Lex and then after a while she hung up the phone and handed it back to me.

"So, Aunty Aiden, what should we buy for the bubby?" I asked her in a joking fashion.

"I dunno, Aunty Luna. Maybe a nice warm baby blanket and teddy?"

"Sound's like a good idea, we'll hit the shops before we go to the hospital tomorrow, but for now how about we go to sleep? Want to sleep in my bed tonight? I promised, no sex."

"Yea, I missed cuddling up to you." She responded and grabbed my hand as I turned off the TV and led us to my room...