Planes, Houses and Relationships

Pressure.

Aiden's POV

I was suddenly woken by a vibration under my pillow, I pushed Luna a little to the side trying not to wake here. I looked at the screen 'Dan' flashed at me, I slid open the phone.

"Yes?" I answered sleepily with little patience in my voice.

"She had another one!" Dan screamed excitedly into the phone.

"Say what?"

"Lex! She had another baby! She had twins!"

"Oh my gosh! What's the other one?!"

"A baby giirl!!!"

He hung up. Strange boy, not too good with technology.

"Luna!" I yelled, shaking her from side to side until she opened her eyes, barely.

"What?" She asked, digging her face into her pillow.

"Lex had another baby! It's a girl!"

"What?" She said shooting up.

I nodded we hugged, I'm not sure why though.

"This is so exciting!" She said as we parted.

I smiled, "I know."

We layed back down, first just laying on our backs.

"Hey.. Since were up.." Luna started to say, I rolled over with my back facing her. "Baby don't be like that.."

She rolled over and wrapped her arms around my waist, I tried to pull away but her grip was too hard.

"Luna, your hurting me..." I tried to wiggle myself out of her arms but she wouldn't let go.

"Aww baby, why you playing hard to get?" She slid her hand down into my pants, rolling me over and climbing on top of me. "This is going to be fun."

I pushed her hands away and I could see in her eye's that made her angry, so slapped me.

"Hold still bitch and I wont kill you..."

What's gotten into her.. Is she going to.. Oh no....