Planes, Houses and Relationships

Freedom.

I can't take my life anymore.
I just can't.
I can't.
I can't.
I can't.
The one person in my life that I thought I could rely on, destroyed any bit of self respect I had left. I still don't understand why she did what she did. But I was way too scared of it happening again. I hadn't talked to Luna in awhile. She came over and talked to me earlier but ever since then she's been locked up in her room.
I walked out into the common room, everything was quiet. Where did everyone go? I looked around and saw that no-one was home. I quietly opened Luna's door just a smidge and saw that she was fast asleep on her bed, I walked over to her bed. As quiet as possible. As quiet as a mouse. There was a blanket half hanging off her, she was in deep dreams but she was still shaking. It was extremely cold. I don't blame her. I pulled the blanket up around her shoulder's, tucking it under her chin to keep her extra warm. I leaned over and kissed her ever so lightly on the forehead.
"I-I love you." I whispered into her ear. I stood back up, and reached into my jacket pocket and felt around for what I needed. I found the letter. The letter I wrote to Luna explaining why thing's had to come to this. Why I just had to... run away...
I placed the folded piece of paper on Luna's bedside table, hoping that when she awoke she would notice it. I quietly stepped out of her room, picking up my bag from the off the couch. The bag I had packed my life in. If only my life was that easy, if I could just... pack it up.
I walked over to the dorm room door, and turned around. I looked over the whole room. Why was I leaving all of this behind? Why? That's right, because of her.

I closed the door quietly behind me to make sure Luna would not wake. I walked down the hall and outside. The air still felt thick. Like a prison. A voluntary prison.
I kept walking until finally I came to the gate's. I stepped out onto the pathway. Was I really free? I took a deep breath in. The air... It felt... Clean. It felt like nothing I have ever felt before. What was it?
"Freedom..." I muttered to myself. And I was right. This was the beginning. I was going to live life the way I wanted. I was going to move back to Australia. Far away from anyone who could ruin my life. I walked down the pathway, and sat at the bus stop. And waited. Waited for that large metal vehicle to come down this long, almost endless road. Waited for my one chance at a new life. I waited...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short.
It was just necessary.