Planes, Houses and Relationships

The letter.

Lexia's POV

Daniel was looking after the babies in his dorm while I came back to the one I shared with Luna and Aiden. I was packing a few things for me and the babies when I saw Luna's door open wide, Luna herself sitting on the bed, crying her eyes out, she had a piece of paper in her hands. I walked into the room and sat next to her placing my hand on her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Aiden, she's... gone." Luna replied looking up at me, tears falling from her slighty pink, flushed face.

"Gone where?" I asked, knowing the answer wouldn't exactly be something I wanted to hear.

"Back home, to Australia." She said, shoving the note into my hands.

'Dear Luna, I really don't know what to write, so here goes. I can't turn back time and make what happened stop, and nor can I get it out of my mind, it's just something unbearable I never want to experience again. I know you will come up with every experience in the book, but it's just not going to work this time round. I have to get away, just far away.'

A single tear rolled down my eye and onto the piece of paper, making the ink run.

"We have to find her." I said standing up and shoving the letter into my jeans pocket.

"It's too late, she's gone." Luna replied wiping her nose.

"No, the buses come every hour or so, she can't have left that long ago." I said, outstretching my arm.

"Okay, but I still think it's not worth it." She said looking gloomy. I wish people weren't so negative around here.

I picked my phone up off the bed and dialed Daniel's number.

"Hello?"

"It's me, Lex, Aiden's gone, Luna and I are going to look for her, you stay with the babies."

"Okay baby, I hope you find her."

"I'm sure we will."

"Okay."

I could hear one of the babies crying in the background. The Daniel sighing.

"Must go, love you baby girl."

"Love you too Dan." I hung up the phone and dragged Luna out of the room. I ran down the hallway and out of the door.

"Okay, bus stop is over there." I said pointing.

Luna toddled behind me, as I jogged to the stop.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I said, Aiden looked up at me and then turned her head back down. I could see a bus coming up the road. I didn't have long.

"Stay Aiden, please." I begged her.

"I have to get away."

"Stay for the babies, stay for the friendships, stay for college, You can have Daniel's dorm, just please..."

"No, Lexia, I'm going back, no matter."

"Aiden, don't be so bloody headstrong, You've been through worse, you can overcome this."

"I CANNOT OVERCOME RAPE LEXIA!" Aiden blurted. As soon as she said that her hand shot to her mouth.

"What?" I said walking and sitting next to her, at that moment Aiden fell into my arms and started to cry.

"Sh...sh...she raped me Lexia, I can't forgive her, yet I love her."

"Oh god, it's alright, look, you can stay with Daniel and I, if you can put up with babies crying." I said to her, rubbing her back and stroking her hair.

"I have to get away Lexia, Look, I'll go stay with Jet, just for a while, you're always welcome, just not her."

"Okay Aiden, be safe please." I hugged her once more and the bus stopped, Aiden got up and picked up her bag, she walked onto the bus and swiped her card, she went and sat down. I let out a big sigh.

"You're letting her go?" I heard Luna say.

"After what you did to her, she deserves a break away from a monster." I said walking past her and back to our dorm.

"But, I...I...I."

"Don't even start Luna." I said, angry walking away.